Hey, Fassbender, pic related was the flag of Spain in the 1500s, not the red and yellow that we use today

Hey, Fassbender, pic related was the flag of Spain in the 1500s, not the red and yellow that we use today.
If it were on ships, I'd take it, since it started being used there, but, come on, it's the mainland, at least use the good flag, not the shitty one.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reino_de_Castilla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool desu

you are the bad guys so shut up templar scum

plagiarism

i don't like it

Pero todos os paises de habla castelhana compartilham a issa bandeira, não sólo Espanha.

Are Spaniards really going to be the bad guys on an anglo flick? Who could have thought!

It is started as the burgundy cross

when the habsburgs gained the burgundian dukedom they used the flag as a simbol of unification of their lands

fuck you, you burned jews on stake. pay reberations!

Yes, but it was the flag of Spain first and foremost, becoming the Empire flag some time later.

Jews don't exist.

And then it was slightly modified into the OP pic to represent the Kingdom of Spain.

how?

A verdadera bandeira de Espanha está aquí.

*Banda de Castilla
That's not Spain, that's Castilla.

He is right

Al-bandura Al-Hishpanya wirdadera ‘akī ishta.
ال بندورا دو هيشبنيا ورداديرا اشطا اكي.

>That's not France, that's Île-de-France

>Spain is Castilla
You're wrong, though, Castilla just cucked the entire Empire, that's all.
That would be like saying UK = England because England imposed their culture and language.

That is not the flag of Castilla,the current flag of Castilla y Leon was the flag of the kingdom of Castilla. The first Spanish flag was this one.

Franco?

But UK is actually Englad because England imposed their language and culture.

Recognize a flag, Sup Forumstards

Yes, it was the original flag of the Kingdom, the "Banda de Castilla", which is older than the coat of arms you posted.
>the current flag of Castilla y Leon was the flag of the kingdom of Castilla
Wrong. You are confusing the Kingdom of Castilla with the Corona de Castilla, which had different territories and different flags.

No,es la bandera de los reyes Católicos. Franco solo cogió la idea.

Franco se basó mucho en las imágenes e iconos de los Reyes Católicos.

No I was talking about the first flag of Spain,which is the one that I posted.

>Kingdom of Castilla
No existe tal cosa, sólo las tierras de corona de Castilla

Flag of the kingdom of Castilla

arryba

Yes, which lasted almost nothing and was replaced by the Castellanoleonesa and the by the Borgoñesa.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reino_de_Castilla
Yes, yes it did exist, so much so that the current coats of arms of Spain has the flag on it on the top left.

>swallows the bait of Reíno de Castilla

What was the point, Ivan?

What a fucking idiot

The primitve Spain should have been developing like a medieval republican Italy, all the early monarchies are invention of the late aristocracy just to legitimate their reign.

What does that have anything to do with 1500s Spain having the Cruz de borgoña and not the bicolor as I said in th eOP?

A menos é relatado ao Espanha.

fuck you

Los comuneros wanted something like the ruskie said,but more centralized. Like a bourgouise monarchy. A pity that they lost really.

Que sí, pero que esa no es la razón por la que hice el hilo, no es una cuestión de por qué Castilla ha sido monarquí o si debió, lo que estoy diciendo es que en 1500s la bandera no era la que sale en el anuncio de la película de Asscreed.
La razon por la que fuera no es importante, lo que me rechina es que la bicolor no se usó en la península hasta mucho después.

Pero sí el trailer de assasins creed dice que la inquisición es un lugar. No te tomes esa mierda en serio.

top kek, usa is truly a meme country

How many senyaras do you have in your house?

No we are not the Templars, in the film and games the Templars try to have Spain under their control but they fail because the king and queen are pro assassins.