Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5FTJxfV3pc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ggBVyjgt2Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=NWljtW-zdiM
youtube.com/watch?v=1kBTec0WiI4
youtube.com/watch?v=y7cU07xe-3c
youtube.com/watch?v=ocdjR5RLn2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we are evolution manifest, user. The Askals of this world.

I can teach you if you'd be my friend

Nothing wrong with Askals though. They're just the same like any other dogs except their outward appearances.

What's your wechat user? :3

Do you like an unused puday?

I didnt mean it as a bad thing. Askals tend to be more intelligent than your average dogs, not only that, they live longer, they have a stronger immune system, and most of all their ability to adapt to their environment is superb

Do you think Dutdut can make Philippine anime become real?

Askals are genetically superior due to gradual elimination of genetic health problems common in purebred dog

I didn't know A lot of Flips are racemixed. Who wants some some chink blood in their genepool?

I just want someone irl to talk to

Kind of glad though, I want to live till 120 or something

Yes.

Philippine anime is shit though.

I want my imouto to marry a rich chink boy though.

that's the most common type

That means I have to work as a wagecuck and give up my dreams of getting a theology or religious studies degree damn it ;___;

I doubt it, if done right, there is a huge potential for a good Filipino anime. As you can see, a lot of popular long running animes were made by the Flips (One Piece, Dragon Ball, etc).

INCEST IS WINCEST
IS
WINCEST

I only want someone to love and racemix with :(

Yeah, there is really no "true" flip unless if you're an aboriginal.

You're a visaya though. You do not qualify as my brother-in-law. Sorry.

why do you want a degree in theology pamilya?

I'm chink though, with some Malay probably

Thanks /asean/ again for this manga in op pic

because I find it interesting personally.

maybe we can help each other out

Holy shit, is this true?
Is this why One Piece is so popular there?

>2:51
>Still awake

Fuck, i should have not drink that cocoa

Do you think that every ethnicity today is the product of racemixing somewhere down the line?

I agree :3

Flip is not a race

I want to impregnate white girls with my Flip-Chink blood after my cousin got victimized by White sex tourist. I am fit, and they are cucks for minorities in my state. But tfw I have to pay child support.

Of course

We wuz pirate kangz and shieeeet

Yep, One Piece was made from the Philippines and has a lot of hidden references to it such as that.

100% Definitely. Without racemixing, we wouldn't have evolved.

But majority of Flips have about as much abbo blood as Japanese(Jomon/Ainu) which basically nothing...
I read Tagalogs and other ethnicities from Luzon are closely related to the Amis of Taiwan

Prove it. Post selfie :3

They have supervisors who are not flips though.

Also, they have extensive QCs. Our QCs are mediocre at best. 'Ok na 'to.' mentality runs deep.

I know you think of Aetas though, as they were basically the first to settle down in Philippines (and the rest of SEAsia+Japan, India and Australia)

Just donate sperm to National Sperm Bank fampai

>TV and showbusiness here is appealing to the lowest common denominator.
Tell me about it.
>SINGING THIS SINGING THAT KIDS SINGING ACTORS SINGING OLD FOLKS SINGING
>DRAMAS BASED OFF TOP SELLING ROMANCE NOVELS WITH LUDICROUS GRATUITIOUS ENGLISH TITLES
>'EVERYONE'S CHANNEL' TV3 caring about Sarawak only when elections come when RTM is more dedicated with its programming (e.g news and docus) to all states all times
>even niche Muslim-oriented TV AlHijrah had better programming than the obnoxious 'for all' tv channels
I'M MAD AS HELL AND I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

I want a girl

I had posted pics of myself here b4

We can always try and try to get a girl :3

Nah, it's taiwan.

My go-to channel now is Go Asean channel on 737. Pretty good.

HOLY FUCK

Final Fantasy X & X-2 got steam release

Because failippines is actually a collection of nations and tribes collected into one country by the Spanish. The northern part was especially mixed since it was a rich trading empire until spics came and ruined everything.

Sorry for what happened to your cousin

QCs?
Also, the "Ok na to" mentality will only happen if people don't try hard enough to make something that's really worth the effort. I mean it's a Philippine "Anime", not a Philippine cartoon. It would be something like China's Cupid Chocolates but better (because we don't serve fanservice in the phil.). I mean take a look at Dubbing. English Dubbed anime sounds so bad, but actual English cartoons are quite good. So I'd say the same goes with Philippine-made Animes. The only reason why we think it's bad is because we keep basing it on these low-paid filipino dubbers.

I can't play the X series anymore, I tried to replay it the other day but holy shit it aged so bad. Even XII was better.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5FTJxfV3pc

I must have missed it senpai.

I had a bad haircut a few weeks ago and now I feel so weird. Don't do this to me ;__;

33GB for a PS2 game
Tfw I only got 23 GB left

I hope theres a jap dub for the game and that scene

Are hard disks expensive there?

Cupid's Chocolate is my guilty pleasure

Your future is at stake, my boy.
Don't make me repeat myself.

Hi Justin Bieber

P2430 for a 1TB

Im currently on 160GB, Q6600, Gt630, 4GB ram

Im just waiting for the release of GTX 1070 next month and buy a new PC worth P60k pesos just in time to play an AAA title like Neps

This is me..or I guess i used to have his hair

Sorry :3

Quality Control. You know, checking for kinks and stuff for corrections/alterations.

It is bad. There's this 3D animated film from 5 years ago that really looks like a low-budget animation from the 90s. Not only animations are sub-par, dubbing is really horrid. Here's a video. See for yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ggBVyjgt2Fc

If this is quality for you, then I don't really know about that. I've seen better work done by amateurs.

>my cousin got victimized by White sex tourist
Ho? What happened?

Would this movie have a healthy helping of "putang ina mo bobo" in it?

She was a Manila college student. She met a White tourist at a hotel party during their break. Dude actually had a gf in the US, multiple in the PH, and wasn't even using his real identity. They were together for months, and she got preggo.

G rating, so no calling mothers whores allowed.

Yeah right

There. Happy?

You look like a girl.

>

Good boy.

Here's an old pic of my imoutos.

Not anymore since I got my haircut.

Post moar

Post pic with new haircut.

No....maybe when it grows longer in a few weeks.

What is going on in here

Im not here to whore out my imoutos.

Suit yourself I guess.

kontol

Little did he know about his nephews hidden fetish of tying up females in his designated room toilet allowing the entire neighborhood to have a go whilst filming the entire thing just to send it to her naive brother and family

Wew perfect NTR setting

note the brother keeps piling the vids for fap material keeping them hidden from his parents

Chinkek'd

Is Sup Forums blocked in Singapore? I never see Singaporeans on here. Maybe they're just too busy not drinking and being celibate to come here.

anyone has that "plan b" image of robredo with mar and noynoy behind her?

There's actually plenty. They just usually never come to /asean/ because they are filthy chinks

she's not YOUR imouto anymore, friend :^)

Chinese really sounds too weird to be "Moe" and "Cute" and all of that lol

Ahh yes, I remember RPG metanoia.

>If this is quality for you, then I don't really know about that. I've seen better work done by amateurs.
Nah, it's completely shit. It looks more cartoony than anime. The emotions they portray doesn't match their faces. The voices needs more emotions and everything needs to be much more serious, this one sounds kinda rehearsed desu. Kinda annoys me how most of these stuff you see, seems kinda half-assed. These cringey lines. The awful amounts Tag-lish. It honestly looks like there's no level of professionalism. Like the Dub doesn't match the characters emotions, and it just doesn't feel right in general.

Think of Japanese anime but in the Tagalog language (not pure tagalog, or all taglish, but a bit of a balance and a mixed dialects is not bad too).
That's the pretty much one of the aspects in a Filipino anime that everyone wants. For it not to be cringey. They should rack up on the budget to make everything look nice. From Art, to Sounds, BGM, Voicing, etc. There's a lot to explore on this area. So pretty much, if someone creates a Filipino anime, they're basically creating another form of Philippine culture. They can't just take the crappy sappy overrated cliches from your Primetime Telenovela TV shows and just chuck it in there, because it doesn't work that way. If you take a look at Japanese shows and Animes and compare them together, they're quite or mostly different.

Hopefully, we get to see the "Cute" side of the Filipino culture whenever that happens. Usually, someone tries to be cute but it usually ends up being OA and gets cringey as heck. But I believe it's possible.

I think it's ok though not as moe as Japanese. Mei Tata is the best girl eventhough her name's weird

who's the boipucci that's going to get wrecked tonite?

That would be you. Careful, don't drop the soap

Like I said, if this would be the standard (which will be), I assure you that it's shit from the get-go.

Telenovelas are hackneyed and have shitty acting. Imagine these people voicing the characters.

Oh wait, they already did.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWljtW-zdiM

huh? but I'm a girl

We know that you are a boy Flipbong

I wouldn't say it's bad, but if the Chinese and Koreans can make an anime of that level, so can the Flips. And also Mei Tata sounds familiar, it reminds me of our house maid's name.

It's the same, it's just as bad as Metanoia. It's cartoony, cringey, their tone sounds monotonic, it's like they're always asking a question when stating a statement, half-assed dubbing. As I said, think of the Japanese voice dubbers, and just imagine them speak Filipino instead of Japanese. That's what a Filipino anime should sound like. Just look at Cupid Chocolate. It's Chinese but the "format" sounds like anime.

>Like I said, if this would be the standard (which will be), I assure you that it's shit from the get-go.
Then that wouldn't be "Anime", might as well call it Wakfu or something.

I think Cupid's Chocolate is kinda generic and weak plotwise. We have all the typical animu archetypes as the girls and the righteous MC.

Most of the appeal and draw seems to me to come from it being a "Chinese anime".

Still I wouldn't mind something similar to come out from the Philippines. Since it's a Catholic country it can have hot nuns.

This won't only work with dub-overs, but also for J-rock songs with Tagalog lyrics. There's actually a really good Tagalog Vocaloid Composer called Ensou who has done just that.

Look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1kBTec0WiI4
youtube.com/watch?v=y7cU07xe-3c
youtube.com/watch?v=ocdjR5RLn2g

We need more of these kinds of music rather than the shit ones that's currently popular.

Letting local celebrities do the dubbing never works. We have a lot of decent pro dubbers. Unfortunately, they can't sell these cartoons with a bunch of no-names.

how do i get a phillipine to pet me?

be a qt

are you a qt

maybe

>Cuckold
Ayy carambia! Post Mindano Halal food.