This confuses and enrages the European

>this confuses and enrages the European

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZER8xHWYEng
youtube.com/watch?v=AHhvbQZfjD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this kills the burger

no it doesn't
i disagree with allowing people to have assault rifles and other weaponry that goes above the excuse of self defence, but i'm a supporter of small firearms for self defence if the person has been thoroughly vetoed.

I dont get it. I already have several guns and the military lets me shoot with superior automatic rifles for free without signing a 10 year contract

>tfw Polan is nogunz
>tfw Finlan is gunz

I wish muh cunt would be more like Finlan
why muh cunt is not more like Finlan

this is bullshit

why wouldn't you want those who love your country strapped to the teeth and ready to defend it?

cunts used to fear the anglo

Guns are useless desu, especially the plastic shit americans have

A stick shift?

Lots of people drive stick dude. Or motorcycles and atv's or whatever.

>vetoed

I respectfully disagree. I believe self defense is a human right, and limiting what a person may use to protect their life and loved ones is a violation of that.

I'm jealous. But then, you have to live in Finland. I love the cold, but it's nice to have a hot summer.

because there's always going to be one bad apple in the bunch who goes nuts and kills everyone
source: america

Those cunts exist everywhere, and our per capita murder rates are similar. Without getting into an argument about how the US and UK define "violent crime", I would think with the number of assaults and violent robberies in your country you might benefit from more liberal self defense laws.

>live in finland
>no one has guns (except redneck hunters)
>no shootings ever
>no one robs you with a gun
>live safely

>stick shift
>motorcycles and atv's

What about spiritual and mental defence?

Would you change your tune if you found out that people are killed by pistols 25x more than rifles?

Manual transmission. It's a hand clutch and a pedal instead of clutch pedal and stick, but still the same concept.

>assault rifle
>property defense
>assault
>defense
>literally what

I have one turd snack. Never owned an automatic desu.

It's m4a1, it's so bad you will use it as a club.

Let's be real here
The number of people in actual rampages is insignificant
We're talking like 100 people a year

Lol and "assault rifles" a fraction of that still.

So
Is a redneck?

Some people fail to understand that assault rifle isn't that good until you have a ground. Shotguns and pistols are far better for a simple civilian, and more deadly.

>Personal Defense
I'd recommend a P90 and Five-SeVen personally

>Property Defense
Add a pre-emplaced 12.7mm MG (that's .50 cal for you I believe), a good sniper antimateriel rifle like the Hecate II, and a combat shotgun.

>Homeland Defense
Add shoulder SAMs and light antitank weapons. Crate of grenades too.

At least use the right tools.

>chance of getting killed is 10x lower in the Netherlands than the USA
>mfw

glad I don't live in a third world country

what country's military has 10 year contracts?

the US is trying to shed people quickly, most people I know would love contracts of that length

Yeah

>Meme-90
Just no

Hecate II is sexy though

All of scandinavia is in the process of being culutrally enriched, this will change soon.

Personal Defense Weapons are the best for, well, Personal Defense.

Pic related.

I have a PS90, it's pretty fun for target practice

my area is safe though so no need for self defense :(

I prefer SCAR PDW, but you're absolutely right, my ribbiting friend.

Didn't know it was a meme, and I tried it before
Sup Forums even existed.
Just try it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZER8xHWYEng

>Yuros will never shoot targets with their grandpa in their backyard

Sad!

P90 NOOB GET OUT

>a good sniper antimateriel rifle like the Hecate II
50bmg rifles are stupid fun

also anything within 2km or so is proper fucked if you know what you're doing

5.7 is a meme cartridge, for personal defense range why not a pistol cartridge?

or if you want something more, a short-barrel rifle

5.7 is also a pistol cartridge. Having a Five-Seven allows you to use the same ammo.
And one of the reason for its greatness is, it pierces light body armor yet typically shatters against a wall, you won't hit innocent bystanders in urban settings.
Also, 50-capacity magazines but still very small.

I'm "sorry" to learn it's popular on Sup Forums, but in this case it's warranted. And again, my opinion is from around 2000 AD, so Sup Forums didn't even exist.

This meme is because everyone in cities drives automatic.

And if you don't drive automatic in an American city you deserve to be slapped.

As an animu fan, I can add that Gunslinger Girl didn't exist in 2000 either,to further the point of my countryman here.
Also Fabrique Nationale is Belgian not French so he's not rooting for our country either.

>5.7

Ugh, snowflake rounds. And only the AP is any good against soft armor, the ball and JHP rounds aren't notably superior. I'd rather something common. People, especially on /k/, make such a business over this or that round. But 9mm or 5.56 ball still kills shit.

>you will never be American

;_;

7.62 are the best, seriously.
Second only to 5.52 if you wan't to kill everyone on the corner.

Ballistics on 7.62x39 go to total shit around 300m. I'd rather something going straight and fast.

Those 7.62x25 tok rounds are awesome though, real zippers.

>Ballistics on 7.62x39 go to total shit around 300m.
Well, I did wonders with them at the army.

>>this confuses and enrages the European
Makes me jealous more like, untill i move anyway

>But 9mm or 5.56 ball still kills shit.

9mm may kill people you didn't intend too. Like behind a wall.
If you insist on 5.56, there's our own FAMAS which is really short, and has a SMG-like barrel which is even smaller so you can carry it around. I used it during military service, but I still think the P90 is much better for civilian use.

Assault rifles are really much more suited to combat.

>muh personal defence
>muh freedoms
>muh militaristic cunt-reee
The rules of the internet say that the worst a peoples are on the interent the better they are irl, and the reverse.
According to my calculations this means all americans IRL are saints.

The autism in this thread.

It's not bad, just not optimal. I've been working in Iraq as a civilian for the past two years, and we carry VZ58's of all things. The round works, but after carrying guns for eleven years I know what I'd prefer.

Im glad people dont walk around with guns t b h

Well, I like them because when they hit, they kill.
Combined with a decent weapon and good hand it brings all hell.

It comes down to opinion I suppose. I'd love a p90 because it'd be cool, but 9mm works fine for me. My first concern is mitigating a threat.

>around 300m

Errr, we were discussing personal defense, not WW3. I did recommend a 12.7mm MG, Hecate II and combat shotgun (you know, the automatic ones) to defend your house and garden.
Goons assaulting you in the streets won't charge from a kilometer away. But, most likely there will be unrelated people around, and you don't want to hit them. Hence the 5.7 pistol and PDW.

>you dont need guns the government will keep you safe
t. Lithuanian moments before being sent to the gulag for displaying non-Communist opinions, 1959

Maybe your experience is different. I've seen a lot more people killed by 5.56, but that's also a testament to superior training and tactics. Regardless, getting shot sucks no matter what. I'd just as soon have a more stable and faster round.

Well, 5.56 are more "civilized". It leaves a clean wound. 7.62 on the other hand, turns the flesh apart.

Yeah, the KGB totally would have hesitated before nabbing a guy, if he had a rifle. Or ten.
They just have to wait until you fall asleep, you know.

t. Frenchman moments before being gunned down by Islamic State terrorists

Not in my experience. They are both devastating.

Misquote in a textbook with a political agenda.

gulag no longer exists because it's the current year
get with the times burger
or get shot by a negro
I don't care

Now you just have an extremely corrupt police force

ah at least you lads can relate

my police force takes bribes from speeding 20 somethings
your police kill your dog, breaks your propriety, beats the snot out of you and gets a vacation out of it, coz of unions

those figures include nigger rates

I only drive automatic because traffic is a bitch in my city

well okay ill give you that one, obama loves his fed thugs

we both know the real crimes don't involve guns but pencils and our criminals outdo yours in robbing the people
guns are useless against those, which is why I don't care for them much

>saw a FN FiveSeveN in a gun store the other day
>3 fucking million pesos (€3850)

Even H&K pistols are half the price, glocks are quarter the price what the fuck.

>tfw lightning kills more people than gun crime in the US but the liberals don't feel like doing anything about it

This is completely false.

What's your favorite personal defense weapon.

So do ours

only enraging thing is being denied the right to self-defense by our government

user the one in the middle is a shotgun. You can tell by the length compared to height, tube below the barrel, absence of a magazine, and outline of the pump.

Admittedly it's an ugly tacticool mess of a shotgun, but even so.

>Tfw Steyr TMP civilian version is finally coming to US market.

We are literally anime.

>I'm "sorry" to learn it's popular on Sup Forums
It's not really a Sup Forums thing. Blame Battlestar Galactica and the fact that the BBC's firearm prop department consists entirely of P90s, handguns, and WWI relics.

I wonder how many Europoors actually own the gun their native cunt produces.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHhvbQZfjD4

there have been many attempts to re-interpret the 2nd
but very few attempts to confiscate personal weapons
still fewer successful
i wonder why rthat is?
could it be that the original intent, to deny our government a monopoly of force, is proven valid by example?

Your gun homicide rates increased after you banned handguns.

I own an H&K USP in 9mm. Awfully pricey, H&K really seems to hate civilian customers.

Truely.

Guns are fun, and also good for a final line of personal defense against animals, 4 legged or two.

This

Motorcycles don't have automatic transmission. you silly goose.

White people don't even do that shit anymore. They are fat and play COD all day.

They won't get shot in their back yard with their grampa either.

>and our per capita murder rates are similar.
MAXIMUM KEK
To find murder rates comparable to yours you'd only be finding other third-world countries.
I wish I was exaggerating, it's fucking sad..

But the 5.56 is designed to do exactly that.

>right to a well regulated militia and gun-ownership

>It leaves a clean wound
They both kill you, and no, it doesn't leave a clean wound.

I've only ever driven an automatic someone explain the manual meme to me. What advantage does it have over automatic?

Aprilla makes bikes with automatics, so they really do exist. The real question is... Why? Must something be done simply because it can?

Precisely. And a good little former commie bloc user like him should remember that the 5.45 was developed after the US started using 5.56 for precisely the same reasons.

Case in point

You have to do the shifting yourself. It's apparently meme-worthy because people such as yourself exist.

I understand what a manual transmission IS, what I don't understand is how having to shift yourself is an advantage? Is it some bullshit "ur not a REAL man unless you drive a manual" meme?

Does it provide a tangible advantage over an automatic

It's tons of fun to shift gears yourself and feel your car respond.

My tractor has 8+reverse gears and a super fucked up trany so if you don't shift exactly right you get caught between gears, pretty sure I can drive your shitty car.

The question is why? We need be able control the tractor exactly depending on what implement we are using , but a manual will do everything you need in your car.

Driving automatic gives you less control over the engine. Generally speaking; manuals are less complicated, more reliable, more fuel efficient, and brake easier/better than automatics. Reason being that the auto is constantly applying torque when in gear, and more mechanically complicated (read: additional points of failure). A skilled driver is typically going to get more control and performance out of a vehicle with a manual than the same vehicle with an automatic.

But for most of us, it's like Said. They're just fun to drive; it's more that you have to do as the driver, but it's fun and makes you feel really in control of/attuned to your vehicle.

It provides greater control over the vehicle which is useful in off-road or rural driving. The greater control is also appreciated by motoring enthusiasts.

Automatic is much more pleasant to drive in an urban setting. In the past they were less fuel-efficient however a modern automatic usually ends up cheaper due to not having an expensive clutch to replace.

Modern manual vehicles are in no way difficult to drive, older or more complex transmissions (e.g on a large truck) do require a basic degree of skill to operate efficiently. Most people don't give it a second thought, however unfortunately it is one of those things that otherwise pointless manchildren use to make themselves feel better than others. Much in the same vein as those who go on about their super-hopped IPA, ultra-strong black coffee, Linux operating system, etc.