Brazil's New President

I give him 3 months

cute

ALL HAIL TEMER

>kick a corrupted president out
>replace her with an even more corrupted one

gg Brazil

At least he ain't some mutt and he actually has manner and know how to fix some stuff.

Tbh i'll trust him, otherwise it's Dilma back.

at least he's not a fucking retard like Dilma

>he actually has manner and know how to fix some stuff.
that is what BRs believe

A white president will attract more foriegn investment

So what went wrong with Dilma?

>At least he ain't some mutt

worse, he's an arab.

What? Even foreign media is full of butthurt gommies.

Proofs?

>lebbo cunt
>white

Pssh

>believing the media

>letting a manlet run your country

At least he isn't a nigger or a lefty.

democracy everyone

>letting a nigger run your country
>for 8 years

Do you still remember? It has been 8 years.

He's so tiny! He's a President Mini!

>new Hue Minister of Foreign Affairs completely despised Chavez and his government

I like the new guy already, congratulations hues

At least he has better taste in women.

he is insane 2bh

>Temer
>not corrupt
4channers everyone

At least he isn't a brain damaged bus driver that wipes his ass with the constitution.

He's cute, he can stay.

well you can clearly see the senate/congress/new president gives no fuck about the constitution

He won't stay there for long tho. Foreign Ministers traditionally come from the diplomatic corps.

Are you sure he isn't a woman?

sheet Sarney is really short then

>more corrupt than dilma
that is not possible at all, she is a puppet of another corrupts and was trying to protect them all, one of the reasons she is being impeached

Is he white?

all good leaders were manlets.
name one good tall leader.

kek, or the opposite, she was trying to fuck everyone, and they decided to fuck her to save their asses

Not the ones in her party. And not the constructors cartel that she wanted to give leniency.

i forgot this is not Sup Forums
enjoy your bread with mortadela

if she wanted, why didn't she stopped lava-jato or why she did let the judiciary run free? It doesn't make sense m8

>A trio of scholars from Switzerland, Germany and Australia were allowed special access to the left tibia of Charlemagne, whose remains are kept in the Aachen Cathedral. Using x-rays and CT Scans, they found that the bone was about 17 inches long. According to various estimating methods, this meant that Charlemagne’s height was somewhere between 1.79 and 1.92 meters tall (between 5′ 10″ and 6′ 4″). According to other research, a typical male in the Carolingian period stood about 1.69 meters (5′ 6″).

>Charlemagne
literally who
name someone more recent or important

>your education

Because the MP, the judiciary and public opinion isn't submitted to the executive?

You probably saw the reaction when she tried to fuck with the PF through Aragão or when she helped Lula.

George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
Abraham Lincoln
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Charles de Gaulle

>Brazilians

>Because the MP, the judiciary and public opinion isn't submitted to the executive?
Yes they are, she can nominate the Minister of Justice which nominates all the chiefs in those offices, that's why just recently they started to investigate these criminal offenses, because in her first mandate she let the judiciary run free from politics. If she wanted she could end up by simply renominating the minister and making him appoint who ever the fuck, she could depose Moro in an instant if she wanted. But she didn't because she thought people wouldn't use it to impeach her

MIGO MIGO MIGO

>not even his first day and he already killed the human rights, women's and "culture" ministeries

Man, i know he's a crook, but he's actually fixing stuff.

he actually posted it

>northeast
i could post pictures of the north of argentina too you know

Only the federal police is under the ministry of justice, and all attempts of changing it structures got immediate and even preemptively reactions from the corporations. The MP has autonomy from all three powers, and just before car wash they got investigative power through the PEC.

Federal judges aren't appointed, they get through exams. Ministers of the STF can't be renominated, they are lifelong (I bet Dilma would love to take out Gilmar Mendes).

>mfw they started selling guarana in Buenos Aires again
Thank you Brazil

Yes, but judges can't investigate, they just judge m8.
>all attempts of changing it structures got immediate and even preemptively reactions from the corporations.
Temer is doing it right now and I don't see anyone complaining

Yes, the federal police and the MP investigate, which I mentioned as well.

>Temer is doing it right now
source? His minister of justice didn't even have time to do anything.

when you change ministers, you usually fire with him tons of other jobs that related politically with the minister, sure he probably wont fire Moro or anyother that has a name, but there will be significantly changes m8. Especially since he is mostly a cop instead of a lawyer. But yeah, these changes will appear with time, but don't expect to see the media talking about them like they did with Dilma m8

>neocuck

>you usually fire with him tons of other jobs that related politically with the minister
All completely irrelevant though. It's different than changing the director of the federal police or anything in it structure which would have a fallout like it did with Aragão.

>he probably wont fire Moro
No one can, Moro is a public servant and therefore has stability in his position. And the executive has no power over the judiciary, which would be a violation of the constitutional property of the separation of powers.

I give him 5 (five) minutes.

Only Democratic confedelalism can fix Brazil's problems.

>Moro is a public servant and therefore has stability in his position.
yeah I forgot that kek

I really hope that Brazilians from Sup Forums are not happy with the new staff of ministers, I hope this is all a meme.

Serra just buried his political career to accept a place in the Foreign Affairs. PSDB is embarrassing themselves to ally with Temer.

I didn't wanted Dilma to leave, I thought we could bear 2 years and kick her out in the next elections, now I believe that the real nightmare is about to start.

Shut the fuck up dumbass, you don't know how much money is fleeing this country due this rabble's bad management and involvement in corruption schemes.

She was not going to make major changes so her party wouldn't be forever ineligible. That would make the federal government budge reach the limit, and the congress wouldn't raise it again, making government unable to spend a single Real to the end of her term.

Current government won't let this happen.

>I really hope that Brazilians from Sup Forums are not happy with the new staff of ministers, I hope this is all a meme.

But they are. Most Brazilians in Sup Forums and Sup Forums are just teenagers who want a loud leader who gives cheesy speeches about power and military. They're essentially like every other upper-middle class Brazilian teenager in Facebook.

Yeah man, only our great lower class intellectual leftists knows what is best for the country!

I know how much money is fleeing and I know it will still go on fleeing. Bad management and corruption schemes will go on. It is known that Temer is dirty-dealing, and his merry ministers are know sly figures as well.
You are giving yourself for a bunch of white-collar wolves, we just proved to have no ground for companies to invest their cash.

Exactly what I thought. They are just kids and must think that this is just a funny reality show, their parents will keep supplying them and all will be joy.
But I don't know, I expected a little more from people that speak English and could have access to other sources of information, anything beyond our biased media.

no one declared to be leftist here. you are paranoid.

> it will still go on fleeing
It's all about appearances. Foreign investors don't know/care he is dirt.

Not giving myself for anyone. This government deindustrialized the country with no possible turnaround sooner than 2018. Consumer expectation won't become better all of sudden.

Foreign investment is the only way to get the economy back on track. We are in stagflation, things are delicate. Stronger exports are the best way to do this without out of control inflation.

>we just proved to have no ground for companies to invest their cash
Why? You're going to say it was a coup?

I don't see any place saying it was a coup. And I don't mean I don't think it wasn't but as I said before, it's all about appearances.

At least Temer talks with the nation, Dilma just ignored us all this time and received what she deserved.

Sai uma política corrupta e incompetente, entra alguém com experiência e carisma com seu povo pelo menos.