>refugee who fled from saddam's death squads
>he works hard
>Trump supporter
>not on any kind of welfare
>he hates niggers and BlackLivesMatter
>now westernized
>chills out on the patio with me frequently
>has a big picture of saddam's execution in his living room

Muslims can be bro-tier if we force them to adopt western culture.

Taqqiya sure has been advanced

Iraqis are pretty based from what I've experienced

iraqis are awesome dude are you kidding me

this

Also, he has a lot of family and friends in the US military and he flies an American flag out in front of his house. Why can't Europe integrate its muslims like this?

It's all a rude, user. Everything they do is a ruse. He's trying to get close to you so he can slit your throat.

>come home one evening
>one black guy in neighborhood has put chrome rims on his car and painted it candy purple
>muzzie neighbout out in street yelling at him
>"this isn't . Get that jigaboo shit out of here!"

Thanks based muzzbro

Not all muslims in Europe are sharia-loving retards. But Europe is getting so many muslims it's inevitable that they will cause trouble.

lol I love this place

Because America is selective in who it gives visas or green cards to. It generally gives them to doctors, engineers or successful entrepreneurs. This, combined with the fact taht America is the place that invaded lots of middle eastern countries so most people who hold a grudge wouldn't want to raise a family there, is all you need to filter out 95% of the scum of the middle east who want sharia etc.

Europe for whatever reason does not do any selection at all.

Saddam was bro tier

Most Muslims who emigrate here are educated middle class because it's more expensive to move to the US than Europe where any illiterate camel jock can hop across the Mediterranean. Also the historical butthurt - Europe and the Islamic world have been enemies for 1400 years.

American muslims, with a few exceptions are generally OK. Euro muslims are the shit ones.

lol rofl XD

>>he hates niggers and BlackLivesMatter

lel

I work with a Jamaican and an Iranian. The Jamaican always runs out like a borderline stereotype yelling "Ay" and acting like a hyper-sexualized freak.

One day the Iranian pulls me aside and says very quietly in heavily accented English, "In my country if you tell someone "Ay" to get their attention...You get NO respect."

Like my page! Be sure to like, share and comment all my posts and you'll get many more epik stories like this!

You can take ours.

>Why can't Europe integrate its muslims like this?
because Sunnis are niggers.

/thread

This.

since when were chechens white dude?

you tell me

you can take ours too, gutter trash lot they are

Anyone who flees their country when it needs them most is a fag.

Ah so like the settlers of America

Sure

Well no shit, the problem with refugees in Europe is that the European governments are following the same policy as the late Roman empire. Instead of separating the immigrants from each other and forcing them to spread out, they allow them to group together in small communities, this allows them to resist integration.

>Britain
>needing the puritans
at the time everyone was happy with the situation from how I understand it

Rareflag

Since forever, they are one of the most ancient civillizations on earth.

imagine being this surrounded by foreigners

is all of canada like london?

We could have used that overpopulation of inbred farmers in the least fertile portion of the country... And we really did lose a lot of our precious freemasons and jews

He's practicing Taqqiya

it's not all that bad really most people (non-whites) really just keep to themselves the worst ones are the "ay hol up" blacks and the really pompous chav shitskins

>Shiite
>Not Sunni
Taqqiya it is, since only Shiites are allowed to do it

Also he probably came out bro-tier because you didn't greet him with a shotgun and vandalized his house with a drawing of muhammad like any other murican.

the only two non whites at my work

i just thought it was funny that the iranian was so offended by the black dude's mannerisms

butthurt sunnigger detected

The only bro tier muslim is an ex-muslim.

Awesome fake story, OP.

It is 100% legit

Sounds like the start of an excellent sitcom lewl