Who /poor/ here?

Who /poor/ here?

I make only $18/h CAD( $14.00 USD, €12.25/h, £9.70/h )

How long do you work for? What're your expenses like?

>$14/hr
>only
small loan?

I make 0 and my mother who is a manager of some part of the factory making $6.25 and it's very high salary here

is it so expensive to live in canada?

Yes, a 1 bedroom apartment in a ghetto is $1000 a month unless you live in the middle of nowhere with no jobs

I am loose my job today at cucumber factory...

I am work hard there for 8 years, and today i am fire this is shiit man i dont know how to deal. It all start when boss bring in his daughter who is 16 years of age, she is wear clothes of street walker and all men in factory looks at her as she walks and she is seem to like it.

Well during lunch break i come up to her and say "I look at u a lot today can we have date i am experience in ovaries pleasure to women." she start to freak out and say "i am not like this but do u want to be friend?" So i say i am 28 years i do not friend woman i am alpha i put my sasika in woman no offend to u. She say ok i look at her ovarie area to mental picture and walk out.

So like 20 minute later boss come to me and he is angry he say to me how dare i hit on his only son, i say wow wow he is not son he is daughter of u! And he say "that is my son he had operation he is now transsvestita woman he cannot have baby but i is accept because america great country and they say is fine in california and i am now like this" I am say sorry i am not homosepian please forgive me but he then say to me i am fire and go home u are not make cucumber anymore. So now i am go home with no job how am i to support my family and expensive tranny habit, i am cry right now a little and spit on mirror fuk man.

I make $20 an hour and have over 100k in student loan debt. please fucking kill me already.

I make $8.50 an hour and i want to die.

T. sales associate

Yes, 'cucumbers'.

$23.88 an hour. Fairly poor I guess.

bump

Is this bait?

Unless you are trying to live in downtown Toronto or Hongcouver $18CAD is a living wage.

Why don't poles come here and make enough money to live like kings in Europe?

I live in Alberta

The oil economy and high paying jobs disappeared but the inflated prices remain

>mfw I live in Montreal and $1k/month can get you a loft near the center of the city

How has Montreal avoided the housing bubble the rest of Canada is going through?

I make like $3 an hour and i dont feel so bad

students & higher taxes

Britain is much better than Australia. It's better for everybody that they're over there instead of here.

You can get a 3 bedroom apartment for that kind of money in Montreal.

I make $14.00/hr working in a freezer at a warehouse. My wage is decent, but I live in New England and rents tend to be exorbitant in this region.

I have a Canadian friend who made 22K USD a day once by day trading

>mfw that's considered poor in the first world.
No wonder Mexicans take your jobs, minimum salary is 70 pesos A day (Around $4). On my first job I made 77 an hour and considered it nice, lived with my mom though.

I want to work in a store while going to school, but I'm too autistic for that

Tbh, unless he had some insider knowledge, he was an idiot to put that much money up day trading in the first place. Let's not evaluate people on outcomes, but by what they knew at the time.

I make 5eur/h and Im considered rich and privileged when the majority of people are working for 2,5-3euro per hour

indeed we are living in a 3rd world country

>tfw $48/hr
>tfw no gf because Sup Forums made me cynical and an old man at the age of 25

€5.3/hr reporting in

I make about $45 an hour as an electrician working in the oil industry, thankfully have been able to stay busy despite the downturn

>making 48 CN$ and hour
>only has 170k CN$

Save harder nigger

Well, I lent about 70k to parents for car, bought 50k car with cash, 20k in RRSP and some other amount in stocks etc. Also got 24k in business account.

I hope they pay you back or you're willing to strait up forgive their debt. It can be tough to loan money to family.

Eh, I am going to inherit everything after they die anyway.

>$18CAD is a living wage.
for a mediocre life

>70k and 50k on cars
>only 20k in retirement

Wew lad. Did nobody teach you personal finance?

That's a good point, I suppose.

The guy is probably a chink so he gotta fit in and since nogf he also spends a lot to feel accomplished/reward himself

t. guilt expert

what do you do?

I want to be rich at 25 too.

>hourly wage

less than 300euros a month

That 170k is my savings fund. Nice try

Not a dog-eater

Also, 50k CAD doesn't get you lot car. Most of the "poseur" models start way above 50k.

Although if Audi does bring out the RS3 hatch in Canada next year, I am gonna buy that.

I make 10.15 an hour being a mcmanager getting yelled at by dickheads all day.

Lmao

my friend started cleaning toilets at the local McD's at age like 17 and now he's 22 driving a Ferrari cuz the dude who owned his franchise liked him and set him up at the higher level cuz that nigga owns like 10 McDs and a bunch of other fast food restaurants, this kid I know already owns like 2 franchises

meanwhile I'm 22 and making only $125k a year or so as an electrician, just FUCK my shit up senpai

>Spending more than 20k on a quickly-depreciating asset like a car

Why? There is no reason to do this other than "muh dick is bigger". Should have taken that money and put it into income-generating assets.

Only make 10ish k per year but I'm in college and live at home so I guess it doesn't fully count.

>he's 22 driving a Ferrari

The ironic part is that he'll likely end up cleaning toilets again when he spends all his money on retarded shit

t. financially retarded canadian

he makes like $750k a year, idk if he just sucked that owner's dick really well but he's set

he might own a gas station too already

>50k CAD doesn't get you lot car.
t. zhang lee huang

>tfw getting a visa for Australia as an electrician is harder than even the US
i'm going to die on this shitty continent aren't i?

Alberta is crazy, I remember paying 4$ for a pack of gum up there

Shame about the oil jobs, seemed like the easiest way to get rich

i make about 260 USD a month as wage plus tips as a waiter
120 goes to tuition rest i pay rent, internet,utilities, food , fun,etc
somehow i wonder how westerners who earn 5 times my monthly wage as minimum wage can't live at least a comfy life

it costs a lot more to live in more Western cunts

I was born in Constanta and moved here when I was young, dad always talks about how more expensive it is.

somehow i wonder how westerners who earn 5 times my monthly wage as minimum wage can't live at least a comfy life

Inflation

from my experience of living in London for half a year,almost everything is the same except for rent which is crazy, but food was the same

yeah we live in Orange County, CA so land prices are nuts here

food is crazy cheap in the US, I think due to farm subsidies

I was too but you just have to work through it. It sucks at first but it pays off because you learn social skills plus make a bit of money.

yeah gas is also crazy cheap in the US ans most of Europe has cheaper petrol than Romania, this is why can't wait to finish my degree and leave, if i stay here it's gonna take me 20 years to save up money to build my dream house, but if i got somewhere like Frace germany or the UK tops 5 years i've got my dream house and a great car, sucks that the US isn't an option, would love to shoot guns and see the US

>food is crazy cheap in the US, I think due to farm subsidies

Bingo

yeah my dad was crazy lucky because he's really good at math and got a professorship here in the US at a university

mult noroc

multumesc but i doubt the US has any shortage of Mechanical engineers, i'll settle for the UK, it was pretty cool last time is was there

yeah there's definitely no shortage of that here, i'd hazard to say there really isn't too much of a shortage in any "educated field" here in the US

that said, they do import a ton of Iranians and like Egyptians and Russians for STEM stuff anyway