China, Korea, Netherlands:

China, Korea, Netherlands:
Long history of communication but no friendship.
USA:
Even if the war violently but good friendship.
Why??

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/05/10/japan-vs-us-no-japan-is-not-killing-us-were-killing-japan-our-staunchest-asian-ally.html
foxnews.com/opinion/2015/10/13/president-park-should-use-us-visit-to-publicly-apologize-for-south-koreas-sexual-violence-in-vietnam.html
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/03/dutch-atomic-bomb-survivor-receives-compensation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japan wants to distance itself from China and Korea because they are ashamed that their own culture was based on the other two.

Netouyo can't stop making autistic threads, why??

I think we still have pretty good relations outside of the whole Indonesia thing. Don't you guys have a theme park with windmills and tulips?

Yeah, but OP is a Netouyo, which tends to have very delusional, skewed views on the world.

Am I degenerate for liking Japan and admire their history?

Maybe because what the Japanese did in the WWII was such a back stab to the long history of communication?

In all seriousness now, the Netherlands and Japan do have a friendship. Have you not seen our royal families chillin' together? Also, Japanese can work in this country without a working permit. That's how nice our country is towards Japan. But Japan doesn't even return the favor, why?

Fighting can create friendship

You're Turkish, they love Japanese people.

>But Japan doesn't even return the favor, why?
I was so happy to hear that, but pissed when i found out we couldn't do the same. Ugh ..

Beaten Wife syndrome

because you are

We are very tsundere with Japan.
Dropping bombs because we didn't know of any other way to say "I love you"

now that you brought this up

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY EASY JAPANESE CITIZEN SHIP, WE HELPED YOU AND SHIT AND WE GET NOTHING BACK, I WANNA LIVE IN JAPANLAND NOT THIS SHIT COUNTRY BUT ALL YOU ALLOW IS AMERIFATS WHO DROPPED BOMBS ON YOU TO GO AND TEACH ENGLISH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh!looks like Jump comics story!

Was Japan friends with China before commies took over?

So, nowaday ,we are good girl arent we?

Don't take seriously what retarded Netouyos say. Their very limited mental capacity can't handle anything larger than one thing, they can't make a comprehensive judgement. So, if Australians, for example, criticize Japan for whaling then they start to hate Australia just because of that, saying "Austkorea" (attaching korea -their arch enemy- to something they hate and lumping it with korea are the harshest insult they can bring to bear). Their existence is literally a shamefur dispray of Japan.

actually, japan-china relationship was pretty good during mid 70's to early 90's

Ancient era, short time.

usa arent anyones friend, youre their proxy, theyd backstab you if they need to, will telling you "everythings good between us right?"

how clever you panama

>Don't you guys have a theme park with windmills and tulips?

What's that?

It's strange how such a small European country can dominate other countries half way around the world.

Really is strange isn't it
Like imagine if a tiny island managed to conquer half the world? That would be crazy desu

>such a small European country

That is the reason why Netherlands was chosen as the only European country allowed to trade and communicate for new/information source.
In those days, early period Portugal, Spain, late period UK and France were big and threat.

Wtf

That's because we're irrelevant now, how would a friendhsip with your country benefit you?

This

Han - Song dynasty

Yuan dynasty fucked it up, and Ming only fixed it a little because Korea was a vassal of China. Japan wanted Korea.

Qing was bad for China/Japan relations.

PRC was good, but nowadays the Chinese are moving less from a PRC nation to a Nationalist imperial China.

Wtf I hate Japan now

I thought Koreans looked down on tattoos.

>allowed
Very problematic nationalistic language. It wasn't so much primitive nations 'allowing' or 'disallowing' that determined who went were and how deep but the Euros themselves and plain old supply and demand. This thread is for history, post your fanfiction elsewhere.

I know. Please get along well with China.

Japan apparently just likes being nuked. We didn't know that.

The reason was that the Netherlands helped kicking the other Europeans out.

Large countries can't seem to comprehend this. But small countries can be big in certain things. And the Netherlands has big corporations. During the old days we had a bigger navy than the French and English one combined.

For example the Dutch company VOC who did Asian trade here:

>Statistically, the VOC eclipsed all of its rivals in the Asia trade. Between 1602 and 1796 the VOC sent almost a million Europeans to work in the Asia trade on 4,785 ships, and netted for their efforts more than 2.5 million tons of Asian trade goods.
>By contrast, the rest of Europe combined sent only 882,412 people from 1500 to 1795,
>the fleet of the English (later British) East India Company, the VOC's nearest competitor, was a distant second to its total traffic with 2,690 ships and a mere one-fifth the tonnage of goods carried by the VOC.

So we weren't exactly a less of a threat. With the biggest fleet we were actually the biggest European threat to Japan.

So we weren't exactly a less of a threat. With the biggest fleet we were actually the biggest European threat to Japan. It was also the VOC who conquered Indonesia.

Yes, a little. We also had friendly relations the Soviet before they become communism shit.

why cant japanese people speak fucking english clearly? every other nation does.

Anyway, we bombed you so hard we knocked some sense into you and told you to love america and you did

because he is a mentally challanged netouyo(korea-hater). they are so retarded that they can't make a proper dialogue even in their mother language.

>every other nation does
On you tube and here, why all Koreans repeat the same shit like you? Does VANK offer bashing work procedure manual for Japan?

So American govt also netouyo?

>In addition, Vietnamese women are coming forward to say they were raped by South Korean troops during the Vietnam War, and a Change.org petition calling for an apology by South Korea’s president, president, Park Geun-hye, has gathered more than 34,000 signatures. Former Minnesota Sen. Norm Coleman wrote on FoxNews.com last October that South Korean troops “sexually assaulted thousands of young women, some as young as 13 and 14 years of age. Many of these women bore children as a result of these assaults. Today, between 5,000 and 30,000 children of mixed Korean-Vietnamese ancestry, called the ‘Lai Dai Han,’ live at the margins of Vietnamese society.”

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/05/10/japan-vs-us-no-japan-is-not-killing-us-were-killing-japan-our-staunchest-asian-ally.html

We destroy you, but help build you back up as a good person. That's the American way.

Aigooooooooooo, America is full of netouyo nida. KILL ALL NETOUYOS

>foxnews.com/opinion/2015/10/13/president-park-should-use-us-visit-to-publicly-apologize-for-south-koreas-sexual-violence-in-vietnam.html

Off-topic

Why America build all countries back up?

You've proven my statement by yourself.

No one fucking cares

Yeah, we must care about your country is parasitic on our money like South Korea and China through still use victim card.

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/03/dutch-atomic-bomb-survivor-receives-compensation/

need comfort women edit of this to be desu

reminder this guy is severely psychopathic, he is spamming repetitive korea bashing propaganda 24/7.
please let him alone

>tiny
>(You)

because the Netherlands is irrelevant now, no offence Dutch friends

Dutch-chan is a friend of SKorean-chan.
Brit-chan is a friend of USA-chan.
Who is my friend?

Wasn't Chiang kai-Shek a total japanaboo.