Holy shit, how do you aussie live with this?

holy shit, how do you aussie live with this?

what makes me wonder more is how do they reproduce if that's considered a 'woman'?

I'd imagine paper bags would be a must have

i dunno man... a paper bag couldn't help me unsee that...

for some reason they're all sold out down there

She is old and overweight. Most that aren't don't look uglier than me to any other race

literal first page of web results, just not my type of girl

oh wew, forgot pic

Oh... I'll admit, I'd do her

Most pictures of aboriginal women on Google are either old outback women or lighter skin Koori girls

being overweight is not an excuse, to be honest.

Ever fucking been to a reservation or rural fucking Australia where the stores sell high priced and low quality vegetables, most basic food stuffs are low nutritional and bushtucker is sold off because it's a cashcrop?

Nigga I been to a Canadian reserve store where cabbages are 20$ a pop. I can see why indigenous rural people are so damn fat.

Is she unmixed though, and not some sort of mulatto?
Pure Australoids look very strange, probably because they're mixed with Denisovans

The coon in OP's pic is the sort of one that lives hundreds or even thousands of km from a capital city.

The coons in cities look and act completely different.

ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE

>how do you aussie live with this?

We don't. Most abos live in the desert, far, far away from civilisation.

Isn't first world Australia literally just Sydney and Adelaide and then the rest is the outback?

>blonde
White confirmed

>American education

No
Go back to school

Why do White people on here ask or state any woman who is African or aboriginal who isn't absolutely ugly is mixed race?
People don't realize the affects of diets in phenotypes especially shirty ones where malnutrition is rife.

These are "city" aboriginal women, the most beautiful of them all is the center bottom row wearing purple to me but watch someone say she is mixed race.

Don't go down under.

t. Resident of Wagga Wagga,

>Implying anyone gives enough of a fuck about australia to have it in their curriculum

Perth

Easter?

Nah, look on a map of Australia. Any city founded and built on the green is usually first world.

Any city/town/village/tribe outside NT built on red is 2nd world. Any city/town/village/tribe inside NT built on red is nigger central.