Germans, is it true that a lot of you are polite because you feel sorry for the nazi past?

Germans, is it true that a lot of you are polite because you feel sorry for the nazi past?

>westerners are being sorry for "war crimes" that they didn't even personally involved

lmao cuck tier

>be German
>Google "do holographic labels for caustic chemical containers exist?"
>GSG-9 kicks in the door

we were baddo boy desu ugu~
I feelu sorry abouto WWII desu
Japan now justo a cuto moemoe kawaii cantory desu

Of course it had to be a Turk.

we should nuke the lot of you subhumans

Write properly you 5cm dick!

no

it seems, one time my brother verbally attacked a german calling him hitler, a nazi, told him he was a piece of shit and a murder
the guy went on to explain how he tought nazism was a mistake and how sorry he was, he remained like this for the rest of the night, poor guy

Actually most of us are polite because most of us are civilised people. You see, politeness comes with being a civilised person.

That's... oddly specific.

A lot of Germans are closet nazis. I work with a guy from East Germany, the things he says in private are pretty alarming, but overall he's a pretty nice guy, as long as you're white of course.

I liked the ending of the movie of hitler in modern day germany. When he says "I didn't deceive anyone, it was the people that chose me, because, deep inside, they were just like me".

If you think they should be sorry about the war then i'd like the bongs, russians and americans to apologize first

Same thing goes with Japan they feel bad about their past.

Most of you are polite because you have been castrated in WW2 and after.

We hosted a small German company for Siggraph a few years ago. Nice people. WW2 didn't come up in conversation once. I always wondered if they were just waiting for one of us to say something about it, even just a bad joke.

>East Germany

That's not really telling. East Germs are post-comms.

Sadly we´re always tense about that topic coming up whenever we talk to foreigners. We´re always expecting that you start with "that topic", its a bit stressing.

Meanwhile, Amerifats lived without shame for the president they elected starting war with Iraq

We call it Erbschuld.
A moral debt we inherited from our ancestors.

It's stupid but deeply embedded in our society.

>being this cucked

You haven't been paying attention; half the country always hated Bush and most of the other half came around to disapproving of him by the end of his second term.
He rarely shows his face, even at GOP rallies, because he's basically poison.

desu you shouldn't be, and most people dont expect you to ask forgiveness for something that happened multiple generations ago

But still no one asks you to apologize for the millions of lives that your country took.

How many died or got their lives destroyed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and now syria?

bait and troll

Honestly at that point I was more interested in asking about reunification but I didn't want to bring up anything unpleasant.