One chance in life

> Born in the greatest nation on Earth
> Born half black

Fuck a proverbial duck

Is this really as bad as you think it is?

Not op but yes, you only get to be half way decent. Also nobody likes you, as your not White so white people hate you. And your not a nigger so nignogs hate you. So in the end fuck you

one chance in ~this~ life

So Drake and Obama don't count as black?

Eh. I work hard and try to be the best person I can be, but ultimately there are still many people who will never see me as anything more than an ape.

Not to mention all of the FBI and CIA statistics about how African Americans generally commit more crimes than other races. I can't argue with the facts, but the truth fucking hurts.

>be white
>everyone expects things of me

>american
>nigger

JUST

>tfw born raised in suburbs
>too white for the blacks
>all of my friends were white + a mixed kid

Honestly I speak at universities and have accomplished a lot and I'm black.

Just because you're life is mediocre doesn't mean it stems from being a tragic mulatto

You're a loser

Nigger

I never said that I didn't feel accomplished. I'm enrolled in college ad a wildlife biology major (no I'm not a faggot). I just wish I was fully white so that more people would like me.

>wildlife biology major
>no I'm not a faggot
Is this actually a stereotype?

>I just wish I was fully white so that more people would like me
How dark are you/are you in an abnormally racist region? Most non shit people don't care

As for your second question, it's not that I'm surrounded by racists, buy more that I'm surrounded by white people (my hometown is overwhelmingly white as is my college). I doubt very many of them are racist as much as they would prefer the company of people who look more like them. I don't fault them for it, but that's just how it is.

As for your first question, a lot of folks align things like conservation and wildlife with faggot-tier hippies and annoying vegans, and not enough people regard it as a serious science (it doesn't help that there's a bunch of hippies in my major).

scapegoat. I have plenty of half black guys and girls in my family. maybe we are just popular, but they get along great with all. so I don't know what you're talking about. git gud

So long as you aren't a welfare leach and you can speak anything that isn't ebonics, you'll be fine.

>it doesn't help that there's a bunch of hippies in my major
Please tell me they aren't members of Greenpeace

Most of the hippies I know are chill and non-Greenpeace for the most part, though many of them are anti-nuclear which pisses me off

>nuclear power could have eliminated most of the carbon emissions from power plants we have today
>coal fired plants emit more radiation over their lifetimes than Chernobyl ever had the capability of producing
>the US could have been energy independent by now which means that we wouldn't have had to ship oil all the way from the Persian Gulf
>we have all the Thorium we could ever need, but we can't build the reactors because activists are idiots
Anti-nuclear advocates are retards and have done more to harm the planet than damn near anyone else

Exactly. Nuclear is the most pragmatic way to reduce the amount of carbon dioxide entering the atmosphere while maintaining a high quality of life for energy consumers, and when ran by people with an IQ higher than that of a rock, it's incredibly safe. But "muh radiation" is somehow an effective counter argument for no fucking good reason.

>for no fucking good reason.
that reason is money. the fossil fuel industry is worth trillions

>that reason is money
For Greenpeace?

you guys having a nice time jerking each other off over there?

There is something to be said for the effects of mining radioactive materials and what to do with the materials after they're spent, but meltdowns aren't as much of a problem anymore

I always do

fuck off australia. go banter an old lady or something

>be born American
>go to basketball camp as a child
>be born in Africa
>go to refugee camp as a child

Life ain't too bad tho

>speaks at universities
>doesn't know the difference between your and you're

>greatest nation
lol