t. black

only in your mum's gushing cunt

Are you black?

No

Not him but I'm black and I can swim

Yes

I'm a lifeguard, I have to rescue black people all day

will they shoot you if you don't?

They'd shoot me anyway. So I stay in the water. For some reason they think bullets can't swim either so they don't shoot into the water.

They are kind of right since I think 2 feet of water can stop bullets.

Yes, it's one of my rare skills

Yes but didn't learn until I was like 14 and moved to Florida.
A lot New Yorkers and other city dwellers can't swim unless their parents took them for lessons in a public pool when they were kids.
Once you get a little older you don't want to be learning to swim in front of a hundred other people, including cuties.

I haven't done it in 11 years but yes I can swim.

I'm black and I can't swim. I hypothesized it's because my mother taught me witchcraft and I can't sink.

I'm a great swimmer, but for god knows what reason, I sink in freshwater, so I tend to just crawl along the bottom and surface for air when I need it.

Freaks the hell out of people sometimes, especially when I surface near them.

I once jumped in a freshwater pool and banged my shin against the rocks (smooth) because I couldn't float.

barely

lol WTF?

Want to fuck that manatee desu.

Did you learn it on school?

see a shrink about your Oedipus complex bud

No, but they also taught it in school.
>couldn't advance in swimming classes because I had a fear of heights and we had to jump off a high dive

yes

they basically force you in school, can't sit out

The only people I have met that can't swim are black people.

Can they learn how?

Yes, it's a socioeconomic things. Black people are mostly poor. Poor people don't have pools. This is compounded by the fact that most of them come from cultures with arid climates so they had no swimming culture to begin with.

Jap always ask shit questions.

No.

Yes, its been years I've gone swimming though I might be rusty.

t. Spic

Do other non-white people also have a harder time swimming like the negroes?

Nah most of us swam here.
t. Spic

My aunts have a big pool but they're rich and work in the entertainment industry.
I assume blacks don't want to get their do wet or have to deal with ashy skin from the chlorine or some shit so they don't swim as much.

That's a thing too. Had a black friend in high school who could swim but never got his hair wet. When he was done he'd rub himself down with coco butter.

I went to school with some pretty well off black kids and they couldn't swim and didn't learn when we did in school.

no, we can swim

>There are people who can't swim

I am a Greek what do you think?

yes but i have bad stamina

>mfw I was the only boy in my private swimming lessons
>all the girls were 12-13 and I was 8
>one latina qt actually showed me her left tit once
I was aroused but since I want y going through puberty I didn't know what to do afterwards, and she seemed to ignore me after that too.

I was swimming before I was walking, according to my parents. And during high school, I became quite proficient at diving.

the greatest banter of all is pushing a person who cant swim into a pool

lovin every laff

What's your problem, zainichi.

Nah I can swim with no problem.

A lot of people don't have the facility for swimming so they never learn. We're all the millennial generation so we stay indoors in front of the computer anyway.
>the greatest banter of all is pushing a person who cant swim into a pool

Or watching you try to talk to girls in public. lol

>projecting

An autist like you trying to talk to girls would be struggling more than the person who can't swim in the pool.

>he keeps projecting

This black kid who lives in my town drowned in a lake because his foot got caught on a vine. The water was about 6 feet deep.

True story.

>drowing
>in 6ft deep water

Manlets
When will they learn

You're being autistic.

Manlet and black. He had a death wish.

>hes still doing it

Yeah you're definitely autistic. I can tell by your post.

were you pushed into a pool? clearly if the conversation has gone on this long you must be triggered

It fucking kills me that I can't swim. Dishonorabu desu

t. Jamal Barbosa

Why black can't swim? Is it kind of meme?

No
Am nigger

You can swim?
Upside down, Greece has many islands, if you can't swim , that's slutty.

>if you can't swim , that's slutty
What

I went swimming a lot when I was a kid so yes I can

No

Yes

electric girl is gonna teach me how to swim

You live in islands but if you can't swim, that's the same as suicidal behavior tbqh.

No. Some people don't know how to swim and you fail at talking to girls. It's just banter.

Of course I can. Badly, but I can.

Yes, only Polish people drown here every summer.