Why are white women always so viciously jealous of the purity and cuteness of Asian qts?

Why are white women always so viciously jealous of the purity and cuteness of Asian qts?
Doesn't it get boring always being so bitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0DLBKwGeyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gooks are the ugliest women on planet earth. Uglier than abos. They literally all look the same, especially Koreans. Good thing that we don't get any of them here, unlike in Australia.
This thread is probably made by a narcistic Asian woman, so who cares anyway.

>netherlands calling anyone ugly

elderly feminist detected
Hows your old, wrinkled skin going? you could probably use a few more different brands of moisturizer.

Gook detected.

>probably made by a narcistic Asian woman, so who cares anyway.
bitter fat bitch detected rofl

I'm male

I don't get it either

People worship black men like the second coming up Christ, but liking a yellow girl makes you some kind of demon

The Dutch guy is right though. Asians are fuck ugly by Western Standards and dating a slanty-eyed """ woman""" means branding yourself as an abject failure in life. People may not be open about this, but literally everyone thinks like that behind closed doors

No, there's plenty of hot Asian women

Source for this? I've literally never seen a woman complain.

>Literally everyone thinks this very abstract way, which i happen to think
Lol.

women are jealous of all other women

>taiwanese flag
but she's kazakh, little silly desu

Only people on the internet and middle aged men who can't get anyone to marry them are attracted to Asians.

Don't get me wrong. There are some sexy ass chinks but there are way more ugly than beautiful. the same as Hispanic women.

yeah idk why thats edited in there
cant find the version with all the comments

>i-if i try to demonize men who want asians, maybe they will value me instead!

Is that what its about?

white women eat ice cream all day and are fat
asians are naturally thin

Asians rarely look this pretty.
But even then, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to appreciate beauty regardless of race, unless you have some kind of mental disorder (aka "yellow fever").

He is right m8. You water jews are uggly as fuck on average. There's highlights like in anywhere else, but dutch people are eww tier

All the women that live here are fat. Fml

even the average asian girl is far better looking than all average white women, even most of the good looking ones.
white women just cant handle not having something they want.

jelly was meant to be put on crackers

Ikr

>even the average asian girl is far better looking than all average white women

ikr. it's mainly just non-virgin women in general who are jealous of virgins.
Maybe cuz a virgin means more special so yea....
as in no other guy has touched her.

It's like would you rather have a fresh bubble gum or a chewed one?

A new water bottle or a dirty one that been drunk out of....from many different men 0_o

Do the math....

Save your virginity you virgins. Don't sell out!

jesus you went pretty deep into yahoo answers to find that one

This.
Most Asian men want some giantess manly looking blonde woman.

She is Japanese and naturally have this face
No makeup and surgery
This is Jomon face

HE CAN'T EVEN GET A REGULAR GIRLFRIEND!

HE HAD TO GET A GOOK!

Did you mean to post an image similar to this or do the words speak for themselves

> jealous of the purity
what the fuck are you talking about
east asians are whores who fuck anything white
do you mean to say white girls wish they were virgins? lmfao

C H E R R Y P I C K I N G

Because they know they can't compete
Asian girls are to white girls are basically what niggers are to white men

Good morning.

>Asian girls are to white girls are basically what niggers are to white men
>Amerilliterates in charge of getting their analogies right

Explain in what way I am wrong
White women cant compete with Asian women
White men cant compete with dindus

how can the western whitu piggu compete?

Averige Dutch girls

White women react like fat chicks, when a pretty girl enters a room, the fatties will say "she's probably dumb, she's anorexic, she's a slut, her clothes don't match etc." Betas like are desperate so they'll agree with whatever the fatties say.

not really, it was pretty obvious bait (or so i tought)
Koreans do all look the same, though

Maybe when advanced robot sex dolls come to pass this BS will finally end. Hopefully it'll end the overpopulation problem too.

Pretty sure plastic surgeons give them the face Koreans consider the beauty standard. End result they all getting the same face because that is what they consider attractive. Superficial as hell so I consider them okay to fuck but not to get married or have children with.

This. No wonder they settle for niggers as all quality white men prefer dating superior asian girls.

>Asian women
>pure

HAHAHAHAHAHA

> 3D women
Really Sup Forums?

My vikingfu is almost 40 ;-;

This is Jomon face.
Jomon is ancient east asian.
Naturally have different face in born.
Jomon gene and Chinese Han gene are different too.
Jomon and Chinese are different race.

youtube.com/watch?v=f0DLBKwGeyQ

Asian women are materialistic as fuck and cheat quite often.

The korean girls all have boyfriends back home and they come here to fuck around (literally) then go home in a year or two to their boyfriends. :) i know how it works, done many of them.

First night I came here, I banged two chicks at once.

Since then, I've slept with 10 girls

White fever is really strong among them

you don't know the typical westernized asian girl had one bbc in her life on average

Just let these cucks have their fantasy. Korean girls are fucking easy.

t. delusional nigger weeb

>women are materialistic as fuck and cheat quite often.

Fixed it for you

just leave japan you fucking esl teacher piece of fucking shit

But it's true that Jomon Japanese face is natural.

and
are natural

Lmao
I remember a korean girl who came here to volunteer for olympics in 2014 and hooked up with russian koreaboo guy. While they were "dating" she concurrently cucked him on numerous occasions but he didn't notice or pretended not to. They left for Korea toghether later when she most likely proceeded and they finally broke up. She was a 10/10 k-pop star tier though.

Only ones I've heard that cheat were pinoys that old dudes bring over, my dad knows one that slept and got pregnant with someone elses kid and the 60 year old husband refuses to believe its another persons kid despite the baby being as dark as shit when most race mixed pinoys are light

It's EFL, dumbass.

>muh conservative asian waifus

>purity and cuteness

>black women
Most obese group in the US. Fat by age 23.

>latina women
Mexico as a country is fatter than the US on average. They turn hideously ugly by age 30, multiplied by how by how brown they are.

Big Red is Canadian, you retard.

>the only black women in the world are in America

Koreans arent brought up right and dont count at all. They're as bad as white women.

>dating women long-distance

You don't leave your own basement, how are you going to fuck foreign women?

>remove buttmad fat Dutch BBA

>white woman's aging
>not fat

I dunno if you guys are aware, but there are hot Asians AND ugly ones! Same with whites, hispandexes, even Allah Snackbars!

>Britain top of the list
Typical

yeah but that doesnt explain why white women must be so bitter and jealous

>all people with American flags are white/men/neckbeards who don't travel internationally to visit family and friends

Are they? I've never noticed it besides the pic of American women getting butt hurt over the Kazakh netball player

come to aus
its mostly from the elderly (30-40s), they are usually quite snide towards you if they see you with an Asian girl

>dating long-distance

Enjoy being cucked I guess

>gooks
>especially koreans

Obligatory relativist

Because white women are told they are the pinnacle of perfection which leads to them slandering non white beautiful women through various methods with the most blatant being laws.

/Thread

I meant in the past in regards to laws.p

Just find a qt 8/10 NEET with anxiety and trust issues, tell her you love her then take her virginity. She'll fear the thought pf you leaving her

>things that never happen

>men are materialistic as fuck and cheat quite often.

fix'd your fix

>implying virgin women exist

Get them while they're young