One chance at life

>One chance at life
>Gynocomastia
>IT'S NOT FUCKING COVERED IN CANADA BECAUSE IT'S A "COSMETIC OPERATION" AND IT COSTS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

Become a trap or something idk

post tits or GTFO

I don't want to be a woman i jsut want to not have fucking gyno

>post tits or GTFO

It's not overpronounced.

It just makes my nipples puffy unless i come out of a cold shower or pinch them.

Also looks kind of weird in shirts unless I pinch my nipples.

That's why she dint email u back bro

Wear cute bras and panties~

>save money
>remove gyno via surgery

>Paying $5000 so mr. shekelburg can cut open my tits and literally just take out a couple glands

it's so fucking easy, why does it costs thousands?

Just DIY it bro

>get paycheck
>X% of each paycheck will go to that 5000%

also there are hormone treatments that can reduce gyno but not completely eliminate it.

Wear compression shirts and work out.

On BB forums I've heard people say that they cried to the doctor and said they wanted to kill themselves and had trouble with friends and they complimentary surgeries that way.

Should I try this? (some of them were from canada too)

good advice. sure there's a youtube channel for your brothers south..

You could travel to Thailand and get it done for cheaper or something.

>Wear compression shirts and work out.

Working out will only make it worse.if my chest muscles are bigger it'll just push my titties out.

It's not like fat, it's breast tissue

>You could travel to Thailand and get it done for cheaper or something.

Kekekek what if they make a mistake on the surgery and instead think I want breast implants because it's a third world country and the doctor was dealing with those all day for ladyboys.

>BB forums

Yeah. You should stay away from Bodybuilding's misc if you care about your mental health

Also, lots of guys, especially those that drink a lot have gyno.

>Yeah. You should stay away from Bodybuilding's misc if you care about your mental health

Yeah but discussion is discussion.

bb.com is shit nowadays anyway and has been for years. Everyone migrated to the new misc.

>if you care about your mental health

If i cared about that i would be gone from this hsithole

I think its time you started caring about your mental health. Be free little bird. Leave your cage. And fly, fly, fly away.

>I think its time you started caring about your mental health. Be free little bird. Leave your cage. And fly, fly, fly away.

i hate Sup Forums

save me... free me...

>Gynocomastia

Literaly who

Flip a coin 3 times.

If you get heads twice, stop browsing for 24 hours or a week. If you lack the discipline to do it, may as well let a coin toss dictate how you live your life.

1 heads 2 tails :)

titties, i got titties

Better luck tomorrow.

>titties, i got titties

Fugg
As a kid I used to think I had something similar but fortunately it turned out it was just fat when I lost weight

>mfw gyno is covered by my medical insurance
>mfw I have medicare because I have $0 income
>mfw I pay nothing
>mfw american healthcare is far better than Sup Forums wants to believe and it's essentially identical to the netherland healthcare system

thought you were leaving forever?
what happened?

>thought you were leaving forever?
>what happened?

You know what happened man. Don't mock me