Iran is the worst country in the world

Iran is the worst country in the world.

I'm leaving for Europe or North America. Sue me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VYnzeRVHX0
hamsan.tebyan.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_in_Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=OwCBglTHIb8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are worse ones right across you border.
Stay there and fix it you cunt-looking cunt.

Origin of Civilization right here

Nice try asshole. This country is unfixable. Iranians are retarded. I just want to leave and be able to fuck and drink. Thanks.

Fuck in Iran, drink in Iran. There are almost 80 million of you assholes, you can't all be married and sober. If you're too retarded to figure it out then affect change as best you can you fatalist smelly stupid scruffy nigger cunt.

America isn't a bad place, but you might be... well... not trusted, because the Paris and Brussels attacks gave Middle Easterners a bad name. Good luck though.

It's not the land's fault it's shit it's you. If people are forcing you do anything you're allowing it. Why would anyone want shitty people like you coming here? We already have plenty of shitty people we don't need foreign ones. Do what you want in earnest or fuck off and kill yourself but don't abandon your home you weak cowardly spineless jellyfish piece of shit.

Enjoy hell

Feels good being able to not give a shit about religion.

Iran wa Afghanistan byad khod ra az Islam azad konan

Wahhh wahhhh why is my life so shit wahhhhhhhhhh

Shut the fuck up and get banned off my board

Btw, Iran isn't a rapefugee country, so good luck getting out.

Fuck off Paki

I'll come to your country, and stay there. Cry more.

CRY MOAR

epic reddit maymay inc

I have Italy in mind.

Cry MOAR.

You'll never get in and if you did you wouldn't make any difference. You'd just be another insect to abandon his home instead of reclaim it.

I got a proxy and reported you again for CP

He literally lives in a religious military dictatorship.
I don't blame the guy. Americans make it worse for them with endless sanctions. I wonder if Obama has really helped them by easing trade embargoes?

I will get in.

CRY MOAR. I CONSUME YOUR TEARS. IT'S MY VIGOR.

Delicious racist tears.

I'm not mad though. Go ahead and stay, it's nice here.

Now more money goes to the religiously powerful.

Or do you think the faithful own the means of production, infidel?

Weren't you supposed to leave over a year ago?

Or do you make these threads just to attention whore?

I will go to America or Western Europe and they can make my life a living hell, it would still be better than life in Iran. These people just don't get it. Iran is the worst country on earth.

I'll kill you if I see you.

Fuck off furry faggot.

No he doesn't.
Many of the sanctions have been lifted and the ones left are down to his government's (that his parents brought to power) behavior
He has

Go to Europe please

>Iran is the worst country in the world.

It's pretty terrible.

>I'm leaving for Europe or North America

And spread the cancer? Fuck off.

you're free to try your luck but i hope they won't let you in unless you have anything to offer to our society (except for your vibrant diversity)

Go to Iraq, Syria, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, or Afghanistan: They're closer to you, you'll have an easier time getting visa access, and like you said they are clearly superior. Enjoy please.

You've probably mistaken me for another guy. Besides immigration takes years. I'm not going to America straight. First I have to go to some shittier country and stay there for a few years so I can be viable for visa. I've chosen Czech Republic for that. They're chill and they don't have strict visa rules. As long as you pay taxes you can stay there as long as you like. Czech or Poland, I don't know. I develop games. Whichever has a better market for game developers, I'll go there.

Just come on boat to Australia. It will work really well for you.
Just the other day some Iranian set himself on fire in protest because we lock up boat people in cages indefinitely.

I will come there and I will "spread the cancer". Cry moar.

>80 million people
>lets a bunch of theocrat asshats run their lives
Nice cuckold.

What do you want me to "offer" you?

>Iranians are retarded
>I develop games

Oh the irony

Yeah well why do you think I'm trying to leave moron?

To everyone mad about this: CRY MOAR.

>thread is literally pathetic self-pity, learned helplessness, and being cucked by his countrymen
>tells people to cry more that he's going to try the lottery of life: reducing himself to a rapefugee

Good luck on your adventures

Persian Traveler

Oh and watch out for those thieving gypsies!

>>I develop games

>everyone I know is retarded
>I don't know how to fuck girls or get alcohol
>I develop games

>poland

lol you dont want to come to this shithole, believe you me.

You think Iran is bad, kid you about to learn better.

Because you're a stupid cuck as well, only with a bit more cash than the people who you're insulting and should be helping

Not every immigrant is a refugee you retard.

You people don't realize that I have nothing to lose right? Iran is hell on earth. I will do anything in my power to leave for one of your countries. You can discriminate me all you want, I don't care.

Lmao lifting trade sanctions on oil is not helping the average Iranian.

Oil is nationalized by the religious authorities.

Also, Obama was not the only one who signed the treaty. It was the P5+1 that did it in the UN.

Fuck off Chubek.

Go fap to cheetahs on a different board.

I'm far better than the average Iranian. I'm a atheist, I'm educated and I can speak English well. Cry moar.

I don't care that you're Iranian, I care that you as an individual are retarded. Please go to one of your neighboring countries since Iran is the worst of the worst and enjoy your life there you pathetic ungrateful cowardly cockroach

It's helping. Unfrozen assets have come in and so are potential investors. It hasn't even been a year so of course the average person won't feel it immediately

Cry moar.

>I'm educated and can speak english well
>I'm a atheist
>"a atheist"

>I'm better than the average iranian
>I can't get girls to fuck me

>I'm better than the average Iranian
>I develop games

>Please let me in big strong westerners
>cry more

value.
not wanting to immigrate for government moni but for the chance of a good career.
also the willingness to assimilate.

I'm actually really, really anti-Muslim which means I don't share your values. You can bicker all you want but you have to accept the fact that your country is dangerously liberal and however Western my values are already, I'm pretty racist against Arabs and I despise Muslims outside of my family. THIS runs me into issues with your value system, it's not the other way around.

An atheist

>My homeland is filled with people I perceive as stupid cuckholds
>I will be different by abandoning my land to the corrupt government powers I loathe and spending my remaining time learning how to program games

>My country is the best / worst on the planet even though I've never been anywhere else

He is atheist and speaks English well so I doubt that there will be a problem with assimilation. If he is not antisocial.

You think it's easy to "get Iranian girls" to fuck you? If I was some piece of shit Muslim I would have already date-raped some poor girl like most Iranian "guys" do. And if the girl speaks out, guess what? Stoning.

This is Iran. You fucking retard. It's hell on earth. I can't fuck girls because they'll kill them.

Hell yeah. Pay me a visit, senpai.

Your government literally has a dating site

Don't come here, fucking kirkhor.

>You think it's easy to "get Iranian girls" to fuck you
yes

The lady that first taught me the alphabet and to read and write was from Iran. She married an local in my area (lawyer) and they opened a kindergarten that I went to in the early 70's. She was a member of city council and has done well in her life. I will be forever grateful to her. Good luck to you user.

immigrants are allowed to be racist here, no one bats an eye ironically.
I don't think this ideological madness will hold on much longer.

I'm not antisocial but I'd rather not to associate with Iranians. See Westerners are the good guys in my book. The WORST I'm going to clash with them is on Sup Forums and maybe Reddit. In Iran I would be hanged. That's why I hate Iranians.

And oh

1- I don't fuck girls because they'll kill them.

2- I don't drink alcohol because they'll flog me.

It's not because I'm "beta" it's because I'm scared. You won't know terror unless you've lived here.

A Morrocan on Sup Forums was saying that Muslims do not have a problem with date-rape because the genders are separated in many facets of life.

Maybe apply for asylum here?

CRY MOAR XD

It was a hoax. You actually think the government who pirates Western movies and dubs them with every engagement in romance censored as marriage proposal would run a dating website? lol.

How common is teen pregnancy now and in the past?

Yeah gender segregation runs wild here. Muslims are scourge of the planet.

Go to Sicily and try to survive.
t. Sicilian on business trip

I'm going to. But I have to go to Czech first to save up some dough.

Is it better for society to have gender segregation, but not you?

Yes, because the birth rate has dropped
youtube.com/watch?v=1VYnzeRVHX0

hamsan.tebyan.net/

How's drinking culture in Iran?

Teen pregnancy is meaningless here. A lot of girls, maybe millions, get married when they're 13 or even younger. And get pregnant fast. Women are mostly seen as cock dispensers and nothing else. Don't get fooled friend Muslims live in the eleventh century.

But we have separation of church and state here and no mullahs. Are you sure you want to leave?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_in_Iran

Teens go to stupid parties and get drunk, or they do it alone at home.

That's a thought. Although from my recollections Italians don't speak English so that's a big issue.

I never said it's okay to have gender segregation.

Uh, thanks my friend. Although I doubt many of those girls there are looking for casual sex.

It's nonexistent.

I'm an atheist you moron.

>its another gimmegrant episode

Oh you're just a proxy

I've literally never heard of Western-style parties in Iran. Dude you realize how religious Iranian are right? Besides if someone throws a Western-style party in Iran cops will kill them.

>it's nonexistent
you mean omnipresent

>Source: United Nations
lol

Oh you're just sheltered
youtube.com/watch?v=OwCBglTHIb8

What part of Iran are you from? Teens do it all the time in secret.
Shoma voran Irani hasti?

Holy fuck you're deluded. Iranians are barbaric pieces of shit. Why are you trying to defend them? I'm not a fucking proxy because there are no Iranian proxies. Hosting VPNs and Proxies in Iran is a felony.

Alright. Okay. Apparantly Iran is the freest place on the planet. Why don't we exchange citizenship? You move to your beloved Iranian utopia and I'll move to the dictatorship of America.

Iran sucks bro stop defending it.

I don't want to get busted.

iran made all perfect only thing they missed is proper religion

if change islam to orthodoxy iran is my dream land. and we can make it even more hardcore

i think pretty much (close to half or maybe more) russians think same.

but islam make it awfull of course, just change to good religion guys and it would make you superawesome. ill move orthodox chritian iran next day i would find it

Google it yourself.
>worse birthrate than country that has been bombed for the last 10 years

Because we don't want you here and because you're either lying about being iranian or are so sheltered and uninformed you actually don't know what's going on around you,

like your country's apparent millions teenage pregnancies that hasn't done anything to stop your birth rate
or your government's official dating site to combat
or your country's alcoholism epidemic, not to mention crack cocaine and MDMA
or your country's temporary marriage policies and degenerate parties

maybe you live in a bum fuck village somewhere I don't care but I insist you stay and never ever ever ever come here you lying sandnig shit.

How the fuck would saying which Ostan you're from get you busted? Man, you're a fucking fake, quit this garbage.

for the newfags here, this is OP

a militantly anti-western furry who secretly wants to move to america

his name is also mohammed irl, nickname mamad

ah chubak. how hasn't he killed himself yet?

Oh you're so butthurt it's actually making me cry for your agony. Listen bruv, I will come to your country and will stay there. Capito?

>It's nonexistent.
>The Case of Iranians in Belgium notes that alcohol is acquired illegally in three different ways: purchased from ethnic minorities (particularly Armenians), personal home production including adding fermentants to non-alcoholic beer, or illegal imports largely through Iraq.
>There are as many as 200,000 alcoholics in Iran, according to Iranian media reports
Cool

idk

You're as retarded as your countrymen mate. You can't even lie about your own country.

I'm from Khorasan. I'm not a fucking fake. Listen, I will come to your country and I will stay there. Alright? Cry moar.

Iran censors 50% of the websites on the internet. How are you here if your country would consider this site extremely haram?

>khorasan
you should move to where people actually live