Do Korean girls need my big white cock? What is Korea like?

Do Korean girls need my big white cock? What is Korea like?

Guys this is important.

Then go and see for yourself you fucking leaf

how big is your willy

Whites often will say "muh dick" when lack arguments

7 and 3/4" x 6"

Nothing crazy but I'm happy.

I'm booking a flight to Seoul right now, will post when I've landed.

Korean men probably have large fake plastic dicks anyways.

>big cock
>white

Choose one, Zheng He.

Shut the FUCK up canada ffs

I'm sorry, France.

Do you still love me?

Well they be fucking them short-dicked Koreans for a long time, they don't even care anymore

>try googling Korean girls dick preferences
>scarce results

Also, I don't think they talk about sex that much, outside of their circle of 3-4 friends

yeah, go to Seoul as a sex tourist

The girls will love it, because the Korean benis is like a microscopic shrimp

Who else /EC/ ?

that's less fun

Read this, Koreans say it is very accurate. Basically, you are much better off with prostitutes than regular Korean girls

Forgot pic...

Sounds like some shit written by a 16 old.
Thats some of tthe shit all girls do, some is exaggerated.

Ya that doesn't seem very korean specific except maybe feeding the guy, or being materialistic.

Which seem unfair to smear on all Korea girls with.

It is pathetically translated from korean by a korean, of course it will sound like a 16 year old, and in the thread I got this from, most koreans agreed it is true and not really exaggerated

But hey, what do I care, just giving all I got to help the leaf get some ass is all

Well, all girls are materialistic, the feeding part is something new tho.

>koreans
>ass
Bruh....

So you're saying I should date north koreans?

I would rather fuck a thai trap than have to deal with these cunts

If only for that penis/fake vagina problem.

The Korean study measured flaccid penises not erect, also it was scientific not self reported. Literally every study had a different methodolgy so don't compare you fucking dumb leaf I actually have a very big dick

Yes please, I cant wait to see the next amerifattie cry inside a North Korean court when they judge him to whack stones for 10 years.

Yeah, I realized what I wrote the moment I clicked "submit", my bad

>get some pussy

At least they won't force feed you anything

Post pic with timestamp

hehehehe
He was a criminal. And he deserves what came to him.

I'm talking about a real citizen. I believe there are two Americans living in North Korea. And they are actors, neither talk to each other if I remember correctly.

it is known they have small dicks

> Foreigners are welcome if they pay more. The official stance is that foreigners have diseases, but I talked to several of these girls, and they say the real reason is they don't want a big dick slamming their cervix or stretching their hole when they have a bunch of men to service that night.

Post Dick :3

Gonna need dat source, familia

I think that I read somewhere that Korean girls actually prefer Korean guys over any foreigners, so what you wrote might be true for prostitutes more than regular girls, as they kind of don't interact with foreigners enough to get to see muh dick

>tfw my dick is smaller than the average Korean's

>girls with penis
>problem

Why Sup Forums always complains about black people saying muh dick but then use the same argument against Asians?

What is the point of measuring flaccid dicks?

> Korean girls actually prefer Korean guys over any foreigners

Most do, usually just because of language issues, bur there are plenty of Korean girls with white fever.

With prostitutes the girls don't care it's their mistress who denies foreigners from entering because old women are racist

Yeah this is the issue I have with all these penis studies. All the studies measure differently.

They prefer them like any race does itself for relationships

This one is purely for sex, so of course they don't want big dick foreigners to put them out of more customers

I never complained.

I'm not saying were better than asians. I'm just wondering what Korean girls think.

>tfw dick is Denmark tier when fapping but Korea tier when sex
Why is life so cruel

Edge before sex and you're set.

While you are still here, I have to ask: Is it true that most Korean girls are flat, both boobs and ass? Or is it just a meme?

>not trolling, genuine curiosity

>so of course they don't want big dick foreigners to put them out of more customers
I fail to see how big dick foreigners would put them out of more costumers, it's not like no one can fuck them anymore after they had a big dick. And it is not even about the prostitute, it is about the costumer, and what do costumers care what kind of dick she had before??

Because they need to recover before getting a new customer
So loss of money

big dck stretches vagina=big hole

small penis customer comes along=small dick+big hole= bad experience.

more small dicks than big dicks in korea

prostitute wants to have small dicks to have good experience. therefore sex with big dick=bad

that's what he's saying anyway. I don't know if this is true because my dick doesn't change sizes, and well I guess I never asked a girl about this.

>flat
Most of the girls I've been with have been Korean, and the girl with the best tits (perky Ds or maybe even DDs) was Korean-American, as well as a native Korean with absolutely perfect Cs, and another Korean-American who didn't have big tits, but she had a latina ass and nice thighs. There are all sorts of body types in every ethnicity.

Yes Korean girls are pretty flat but sometimes fat girls are big boobs/ westernized koreans i.e. disease ridden sluts

>westernized koreans i.e. disease ridden sluts

lol

that's what I seriously believe.

That might make him shoot a bit early, making it a whole different kind of problem

>will probably cum with a force of thousand Hulks though

Ah, that is what you meant, I see. But then, if what you are saying is true, are they just going one after the other with small dicks, conveyor belt style? They must be making loads of money, at least their handlers probably are

Thanks for your answers, the way they differ is also interesting.

Koreabro, do Korean guys prefer ass or tits? Or is it about equal?

Korean guys like well shaped boobs and smooth long thighs, ass is not a concern

Serious question to you (if you're not just a faggot ESL teacher), I only know girls so I've never been able to ask: what do you think of 성괴? Would you date one? Would their face/body bother you?

You guys favour boobs over ass?

lel

Real Korean girls look like Korean American or North Korean girls (pancake moon face, squinty eyes, short legs, thick thighs and broad shouldered)

Don't let K-Pop or Korean media tell you otherwise

Nowadays ass is getting more popular. More Korean girls are developing an ass through yoga, squats or aerobics.

t. went back to korea first time in three years

Korean American can be spotted among a crowd instant fuck off English teacher

>pancake moon face
Oh man, thanks for the laugh

But I think people going to Korea are not really the ones thinking all Koreans look like kpop stars, the ones at home watching kpop videos with their dick in their hands are the ones who do

>ass through yoga
I watched a vid some time ago, where a kpop girl idol was giving other idols a yoga lesson. She had yoga pants and that was the first time I saw a Korean girl with some ass and it was delicious