Every woman ive ever met is a whore

Every woman ive ever met is a whore.

I dated a girl for two years and she told me she loved me first etc etc. I used her cellphone to call my mom's son once and there I found out she was cheating on me with her own cousin.

Since then ive never been able to look at a female again without being totally disgusted.

The duplicity, the lying straight to me face - saying she loves me as I came inside of her - I dont understand how its possible for a human being to lie so much.

Whats your experience with these devil creatures and how do I deal with the knowledge that every woman I ever meet is going to be a fucking whore?

this is like complaining every tree you've ever come across has leaves.

women fuck chads. if you want to fuck a woman become a chad and stop complaining. crying on the internet about how women spurned you won't change anything.

Yet another shit thread made by a Canadian. Canadian rangeban when?

>Every woman ive ever met is a whore.
>I dated a girl for two years and she told me she loved me first etc etc. I used her cellphone to call my mom's son once and there I found out she was cheating on me with her own cousin.
>Since then ive never been able to look at a female again without being totally disgusted.
>The duplicity, the lying straight to me face - saying she loves me as I came inside of her - I dont understand how its possible for a human being to lie so much.
>Whats your experience with these devil creatures and how do I deal with the knowledge that every woman I ever meet is going to be a fucking whore?
What did he mean by this?

Just not show any love. A man must never show his emotions to a woman.

>women fuck chads. if you want to fuck a woman become a chad and stop complaining

I CAN'T. I WASN'T BORN 6'4 WITH A TRUST FUND

>crying on the internet about how women spurned you won't change anything.

Maybe the female collective will hear my message and change their ways.

>actually reading the OP

uh ok

>Falling for the 3D girl meme.

what the fuck are all canadians like this?

get off the internet, read a book, and hit the gym

this desu
it gets easy after a while, once you've realized that by pretending you have no feelings you really did kill every true emotion left in you

bump

Looks like it's time for you to become gay.

thats a boy isn't it

you clicked on the wrong board again lad

The only people who think like this are betas. You fucked up by getting too attached to one, though the only real way to learn this lesson is to live through it.

Women are not all like that though. I used to think so until I started living with my roommate. It's actually nice having a qt that lives with you, cleans and shit and occasionally bangs when needed.

Speaking of which, I have a threesome planned tomorrow. Wish me luck!

>mom's son
what

women are whores

DEATH TO WHORES

There are two types of women: my mom, and sluts. Never trust sluts.

>Every woman ive ever met is a whore.
Such news, much surprise etc etc

I have 4 friends, coz socially retarded etc. Thise are their relationships:
>first one dated a girl for 5 years, got engaged, 2 months before the wedding caught her cheating
>second one, jock, for the most of his life drowned in pussy, wanted to settle, found a girl, fell in love, moved in together aaaaaaaaand she left him for some rich bald faggot who is influential in our town, he became an alcoholic
>third one is married, complains every time we see each other, his wife is cheating on him, he is cheating on her, their kids are a mess, at the edge of sanity all the time, except when high on weed
>fourth one is the creepiest, as he has a perfect marriage, high school sweethearts and all, never fought, never stumbled, always cheerful with their porcelain smile, but I suspect that there is more beneath the surface, as no one EVER saw any of them lose face in public. Still, they are the only remaining hope that there are good marriages

Beside the last example, most of the relationships and marriages I have seen are miserable and a complete illusion. You get desensitized after some time

>call other ppl "betas" like a retard he is
>lives with a woman he doesnt fuck

chinknadians are reaching strayan levels

his mom is a whore

reddit has turned in Sup Forums. Sup Forums has turned into Sup Forums.

Humans just gonna human m8, get real with the person you're with and get real with yourself. If you can't be totally open to each other, she is the wrong person.

Also guys can be dicks like this:

A friend of mine had a relationship of 5 years with a guy. In the course of the last 5 months he fell in love with one of her friends, she with him. Then he cheated on her for 3-4 months before she found out.

>my mom's son
Yeah, unless you're a woman, this one doesn't really work.