I

I
HAVE
NO
FUCKING
FRIENDS

I HAVE NO FRIENDS IHAVE NO FRIENDS I HAVE NO FRIENDS I HAVE NO FRIENDS

real talk, how do I become a social normie who knows everyone and everyone talks to me and hangs out etc etc etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2Lw9YWLVts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you didn't keep your friends from high school it's hard maybe find something that interests you then find a local facebook group about it that gets together and plays the game or goes hunting whatever you like.

ummm have u tried just being urself yet??? haha

this

Alcohol, just enough to be chatty, not too much to be slurry
Some people have it naturally, others don't deal with it.

join a group

say hi to people

You have no friends.

We're your friends user

Why would you need friends when you have Sup Forums?

I'm assuming you have anxiety when meeting people or being social.
If so, there is no magical cure and you need to accept this.
Nothing that people can tell you will fix you, you have to help yourself which is hard, very hard. I am like you, or was and took me a while to get better. but you have to force yourself to do things. My psychiatrist recommended early on to just force yourself to go out 2 times a day and try and interact with people or go to public places. If you get anxious around people this will help as it will normalise you with people again and social situations.
You can try going to a restaurant/Cafe every morning or once a week so you become known and maybe even meet a qt waitress.
After a while maybe you'll build up confidence to go to pubs or bars and meet people there.
Find a job and try to become friends with co-workers.

Of course all of this is easy said then done. I've gone through it and I still am not a great person when in social situations but you have to actually act. Don't expect things to change just by reading things online. Anyway I hope some of this helps.

You can't have a beer in a local bar on Saturday night with Sup Forums
it would be pretty cool tho

You can become a Greek.

Have a shower and be yourself

same, I have none
anyone live near eastern PA want to be my friend?

Join a club or something. It's easier to make friends with people with common interests. Not saying it'll solve your problems overnight, took me a semester and a half to feel like I know a lot of people on campus

>eastern
meant western

Have yourself and be shower

I wanted to give you advice
But then I remembered I always had friends.
I have 3 closest friends, whom I know since middleschool, and no new.

No new friends no new friends

Yeah same
I haven't made fret friends but joining a club is a small step into normietude

?

youtube.com/watch?v=E2Lw9YWLVts

I used to know tons of people, all of them through my sister, not all of them but thats how I got to know people in the first place. I had no one to go out with since all the friends I had were nerds who just played games all day. Thank fuck I forced myself to go out and meet new people otherwise I'd have ended like one of you guys, no offense. Long story short, dont you have any relatives to go out with? I think thats the easiest way to make new friends or at least you'll get to talk to someone besides your waifu. Theres literally nothing wrong with being a normie

>friends from high school
>implying

don't be yourself and use facebook OP

Not in uni so clubs are out of the question for me

Wat do

Is he Jason Stackhouse?

>Sup Forums enjoying beers together
who starts the first fight?

I'd say prob some Korean getting mad at Jap bantz

use facebook OP then find your group there like anime,bronies,furry and etc groups

A drinking problem solves most other problems.
This is just one example.

I'm in the same situation and i have no idea how to fix it or if there is even a fix for it.

Thats actually my problem too

The friends I have dont ever fucking go out, theyd rather eat sleep and play games on their computer and their phone

I gotta meet new people

*Go to shitty part of town ask junkies where to get heroin.
*Aquire heroin dealer.
*Congrats you got a friend who is always there when you need him.

>nigger music
K, bye.

>who starts the first fight?
>Korean getting mad at Jap bantz

A real timebomb, actually

Are you part of any community (ethnicity, creed, favourite sport, sexual inclination, political orientation) that might be used as an excuse to join an existing group?
Otherwise you may have to find something you're interested in enough to join a club (chess? rowing? urban gardening? fablab? taxidermy? amateur surgery?)

any american would just shoot the whole bar up after a few america jokes

tfw you realize that the only way people make friends is through social connections they built in high school

I don't care much about my small social circle except when I think about how embarrassing my funeral turnout is going to be

Good thing you won't be there to see it then.