How hard would it be for a non-Muslim to pull off a full pilgrimage? What are the risks? Should I try to do it?

How hard would it be for a non-Muslim to pull off a full pilgrimage? What are the risks? Should I try to do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludovico_di_Varthema
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Francis_Burton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am Greek

They don't let non Muslims in to mecca

Would you look at that? The shitty Greek from Germany is now in Croatia.
He's coming back.

Are yu trying to emulate this guy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludovico_di_Varthema

> was an Italian traveller, diarist and aristocrat known for being the first non-Muslim European to enter Mecca as a pilgrim

Anyway, are you white?

I obviously would have to fake it

I am actually trying to emulate him. Yeah my whiteness would be the biggest obstacle blonde/blue eyes.

My history teacher at high school said she had pretended to be a Muslim by quoting a few lines from Quran and they had let her in.

Apparently you have to have a local mosque certify that you converted to get the visa. Hopefully I can get one to rubberstamp me.

Why the fuck would you want to do that?

>blonde/blue eyes

Well, unless you speak a good arabic and you are extremely familiar with the religion I doubt you could do it.

Why not? Sounds exciting.

Ah, well, it seems it's easier that way.

Just join the army, I'm sure they'll be sent there sooner or later.

> Going to a barren desert wasteland surrounded by sandniggers and ISIS to be trampled to death

Yeah, sounds like a blast

You sound like a little bitch.

> Mudslime detected

You won't be trampled to death if you don't go to Hajj. You can go to Mecca/Medina whenever you want (Umrah), it'll be much less busy.

Honestly, how is it not more of a communicable disease vector? All those unwashed people, sweating and breathing all over each other... Sure, it's a desert, but still you figure one guy who forgets which one is his wipin' hand touches a guardrail and then everybody gets pink-eye.

do it feggit

We have many pilgrimes to Licheń and jasna Góra

dont you want to see the blue gini in the black box?(peace be upon him and his followers)?

Where do you think Akinator lives?

You could make a movie.
Just try not to get crushed in the middle of the pilgrimage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede

Maybe they should open a branch office in Europe so people don't have to travel as far.

I vote for the vatican

yesterday I was playing this basketball game with a friend in which you make a weird freethrow and if the other person cannot recreate it you get a point. Before each freethrow you are supposed to make a joke by naming the freethrow and saying why you named it as such. My free throws were all named after some bit of islamic lexicography, and I think I managed to get up to about 50 words: "this one is called the madrassa, because you are about to get schooled." "this one is called the fatwa because it is authoritative." "this one is called the Ghayb because you won't see it coming" etc. I managed to get up to like 50.... maybe that is enough understanding to fake a conversion.

I suppose I do need to pick up some Arabic though.

>coward detected

ZIEG HEIL!!!

:(

There's this guy too but much later. I have a couple of his books, totally mad bastard adventurer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Francis_Burton

There are better places to visit then to spend time with your disgusting people, Muhammad

Like where?

a whorehouse in berlin?

yurodisneyland?

He's the """"""""""""Greek""""""""""""""" monkey

Open a map, close your eyes, and place your finger on it.
Chances are you will end up on a place which is more worthwhile to visit.

Yes there are, Klaus, but it does sound interesting and not everybody have a scat fetish like you to spend their time.

> not everybody have a scat fetish
Is this some shitty meme, or is this the best insult you can come up with?

I don't think your whiteness is a big deal. There are European Muslims, and you can find, although rarely, nordic looking people from the Levant and Afghanistan

Your biggest issue is that you probably have no idea how to pray and don't know the content in the Quran

Well, they do both share a fondness for boys...

How long could it take to figure that stuff out if I put about 2 hours a week into it?

I know shias and sunnis pray differently, what happens when both groups are in the same prayer there?