I hate fucking humans. No matter what race or nationality

I hate fucking humans. No matter what race or nationality.

I can stand my close family memeber, my fiancee, some friends but I despise the rest.

I try to act properly when in a new social environment but it takes so little to trigger me.

bleh

Yes we were all 16-18 years old at one point.

Don't worry, when you grow up you'll stop being edgy.

In the mean time I'd suggest learning from your dad how to clean toilets, it's a very useful skill and will keep your mind off your edgy thoughts

Go fuck your precious horses, Gulliver.

I know that feel, I want to beat half of the people in my chem course to death with my bare hands

agreed, Humans r shit.

the worst animal on this planet.

I wish I was a zombie virus cell about to give humanity it's just comings.

You didn't even read the post chinkshit kuknadian. You're one of the nationalities I hate the most, a total waste of fucking space. You make me want to vomit you disgrace of Americas.

>Don't worry, when you grow up you'll stop being edgy.

or he'll just shoot up a school.

never under estimate the path of edginess

*tips 16th birthday*

>ou're one of the nationalities I hate the most, a total waste of fucking space. >You make me want to vomit you disgrace of Americas

Don't worry, I, like everyone else don't value your opinion. it literally means nothing.

>You didn't even read the post chinkshit kuknadian
I did, you are just autistic and edgy

Kill yourself

>tfw was a sweetheart at 18 and am now an edgelord at 26

why must I mature so much slower?

Have you tried fucking animals?

>Have you tried fucking animals?

Have you seen his flag?

I hope they have good mental healthcare in Poland

Yet you've spend time to answer me you disgusting animal.

You're morally shit, ethically inferior, physically pathetic, culturally nonexistant and intellectually boring.

I hate pathetic animals like you, going on about his flag and presenting 0 worth as human beings.

You make me want to vomit.

Please stop commenting and come fix my sink you clearly superior Polish specimen of human perfection.

careful you dont run into a plummer like me.

I'll put cyanide in your coffee when youre not looking you arrogant westerner. :^)

>You're morally shit, ethically inferior, physically pathetic, culturally nonexistant and intellectually boring.
>I hate pathetic animals like you, going on about his flag and presenting 0 worth as human beings.

Same could be said about you, kek.

What is your worth as a human being besides being edgy and all the future toilets you will have fixed?

Your nation is literally known for getting cucked and raped hard by Germans and Russians, as well as fixing toilets.

That's why you self-admittedly hate everyone but also hate yourself, you recognize your inferiority as a Pole, maybe even subconsciously if not outright.

Generalization won't get you anywhere human trash. You're on of those people who needs to use flags as a rating of others worth because otherwise he'd represent none.

People who haven't left humanity behind fucking disgust me.
I mean, only 2 scoops? 1 time a day?
Bleh, fucking garbage. And don't even talk to me, I'm not here to talk.
I ain't got time to listen to your bullshit.

What else do I have to go on besides flags then

but they are good with math and mushroom foraging so it all evens out imo

>Bleh, fucking garbage. And don't even talk to me, I'm not here to talk.
>I ain't got time to listen to your bullshit.

Upvoted

YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND IF YOU DON'T CLEAN THOSE 8 POOPS C'MON

Memes won't get you far, pathetic animal.

I could present my education to you, where I work at, my articles but what is the point when you're just a inferior being? I mean what would be the point of a human explaining his supriority to a dung beetle?

The funny part is, that people like me are citizens of the world. I can go anywhere and be accepted and valued due to my education and work experience, while you're just filth that sticks to memes and seeks worth in achievements that aren't their own.

>Memes won't get you far, pathetic animal.

Being edgy won't get you far, Pole.

>I could present my education to you, where I work at, my articles but what is the point when you're just a inferior being? I mean what would be the point of a human explaining his supriority to a dung beetle?

You make less money than me

>I can go anywhere and be accepted and valued due to my education and work experience

>POLES ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

Buddy you're not welcome anywhere outside of the UK working on some toilets

> good with math
wat

Whatever it takes, brah

I thought they wuz mathematicians and shiet

Memes again.

No wonder. I mean for a person that was shat out of a place with no culture or history while being a animal who needs to lie on the internet it's the only ladder that might take you to a place called the sense of self-worth.

dude, what's the last time you felt satisfied your life and smiled, cheer up a little man

Poles really are the most butthurt nation on earth

>a place with no culture or history

Pooland?

Your only culture and history is getting consistently raped by superior nations. That's your ONLY claim to fame, riding off the coat tails of nations that ripped you a new one. Lmao.

>I can go anywhere and be accepted and valued due to my education and work experience

If this were true you wouldn't be in Poland.

Red Army should have continued his purges till he reached your shithole.

at least you fuckers got a taste of what it would look like in eastern germany.
fuck off you and your NATO, we wont be sticking our necks out for you worthless shits, bet on that

>The Pole tries to claim he has a good education, job and is a stable and functioning member of Pooland while making posts like this

l m a o

That's your opinion and it has nothing to do with the reality, animal.

You see, your opinion is biased, unknowledgeable and plainly stupid. It's both because of your low intellectual capabilities and your nonexistent education.

I see how you might feel the need to express it, I mean stupid people are the loudest, but I still think you should acknowledge your animality and inferiority and just stop opening your mouth or using any means of communication.

>If this were true you wouldn't be in Poland.
Why not? Because of, once again, memes? I can be wherever I want to and live a proper life while you're stuck in a false reality and the only place that can give you shelter from the real world - your head.

Damn. I love making people mad.

Was worth it. I feel strange pleasure when people get mad, plus it's so easy to trigger them.

but I love Poland

I don't think you made anyone mad, you wrote several paragraphs of butthurt replies(even if it wasn't sincere) it reflects on your mental state desu.

We just feel pity for you, get off Sup Forums m8.

I lub you too ameriga. Pls send more onion rings and stop making fun of us in Two Broke Girls.

I ate them all, unfortunately. I'll address the Two Broke Girls issue though.

I visit Sup Forums once a week, maybe once per 2 weeks.

:^)

C-cheese sticks?

>Poo land at again

Now you've made me hungry.

I'd move to America if only for the great selection of unhealthy convenience foods and soft drinks

Please give peanut sauce fries.

And some calamari snacks pls.

Also gib beans in bbq sauce.

Why not peanut sauce and mayo, with onions on top?

>tfw google image searching and can't find the right amount of greasiness

Even better! Please, continue.

that thing only seen mozzarella on picture

>Even better! Please, continue.
Belgians have a lot more variety as far as condiments with their fries

We do have a variety of deep-fried snacks though

Mozzarella sticks are based.

>dat picture and trips
Thank you, greatest ally.
Anything unhealthy and good with beer will always be appreciated.

Of course you'd be Polish.

>I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass

MAN DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME

I'M HERE TO TRAIN NOT HERE TO TALK

This looks terrible.

Even for me.