Being born in Iran

> Being born in Iran
> Losing the lottery of life

Thank Lord I can still immigrate. How's Czech?

Other urls found in this thread:

shia.bs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, if you have internet then it can't be that bad.

come to south brazil
we are white
99% germans
1% blackos

>slow internet with capped bandwidth and heavy censorship

kek. Afghans have better internet than us. Iran is the most miserable place on the planet.

Someone ban this kid already

I'm not breaking any rules faggot.

You're Iranian and a shitposter, that's enough of a reason

if you dont want to kill ppl, convert Us on islam, or building mosque.
You are welcome.
Persians helped us in ww2.

Why are traps cool in Iran but fag sex will get you hanged?

I'm an atheist and I absolutely heed to Western culture and values but how the hell do I convince immigration officers that I'm not some Ayrab looking for jihad?

Because if they escape to Australia they will be imprisoned either so who cares about fags.

Trans - you know that guy with tits is not a women ,right?

well if we werent full I would tell you there are lots of iranians in sydney, but I'm not going to tell you that since we are full.

Why don't you convert to Zoroastrianism? Dualism > Atheism > Monotheism.

Pls enrich colony of south china.

We have tatars here they are "normal muslims". They wearing normal clothes, they drinking vodka and women are equal
and all of them speaking polish and even they helping in catholic church.

Because the very idea of God is retarded.

You're not full. I will try to immigrate to Australia and you should deal w/ it.

Go to Romania. They are very tolerant and have lots of jobs. You will do well there.

I'm actually considering Poland to immigrate to for a while and get its nationality so I can immigrate to the US easier. I develop games btw and both Poland and Czech are great places for indie game devs.

A monotheistic all powerful all loving God, yeah. But that's why dualism is superior, it allows for the existence of evil in the world.

How about I come to Austria? What's stopping me? You?

We are electing a nationalist this month so unless you can do it in the next 20 days good luck to you.

Religion is retarded no matter how it approaches the idea of boogyman in the sky.

current mood in society is pretty bad when it comes to non-EU immigrants
not saying you are going to get stabbed or anything but it probably won't be easy either
you can thank the eternal kraut

>A monotheistic all powerful all loving God, yeah. But that's why dualism is superior, it allows for the existence of evil in the world.

Shut the fuck up

We had a girl from Iran during my studies at Denmark and she was extremely hyped for being at that boring suicidal country. I always thought Iran was based and secular and shit, but it turns out the american/western shills are right.

What kind of Indie games?
What programming language you know ?

Austria is going full fascist in a couple of weeks, so be aware! Don't come to Germoney either, we will follow as usual in a couple of months.

I'm not expecting a bed of roses anyways. Czech Republic is the best Western European country because there isn't much Muslims there. I can easily get a trade license to work there as a game dev and as long as I'm paying taxes I'm protected by law so who cares if I turn a few heads?

Ignorance is bliss.

Czechs are not western friendo.

I'm not much of a programmer and I only know C#. I'm really learning at the time so nothing really. But in a few years once I secure my position in the dev world I will definitely move to Czech or Poland.

>Ignorance is bliss.

Maybe some he should choose slavic country like austria? :^)
Still having problem with immigrants?

It's a first world European country.

I'm graphic but working in marketing.

You're the Atheist bro, not me.

He should choose Poland.

Second world as it is former Communist.

>Turkey and Greece
>first world

top kek

>bro

You're the kind of foreigner that makes Aussies hate all immigrants.

First, Second and Third world mean the cold war blocs.

That's not very nice of you, were western.

I tried to be a 3D animator but I sucked at it. This is result of months of working in C4D and getting harassed by "pros" in Reddit.

aparat.com/bidpaafx

It's a wealthy country and free of Muslims and that's all I care about.

>greece
some old data bro
we having XXI century now

Despite having label shit country, we have:
Free healthcare
Free education (even uni levels)
So far we have ~20 refugees because label
Even gypsies who never worked have cool life thanks to abusing social system
You just need to hide kebab level because we are the most atheistic country in the word
Also our cities are kinda small and everything is like tourism mode built
And one if best beers around world ;-D

I'm white as fuck and I say bro all the time, suck my dick cunt.

He's Austrian. He can't help it.

I don't think anybody labels Czech as a shit country except autists at Sup Forums but as an atheist who hates Muslims the idea of living in a country with only 20 Syrian refugees is very appealing. Off to Czech we go.

Not bad.
I using Adobe products they have more options and my company Pay for it ;^)

>I'm white as fuck

Sure you are, Tamati

Iran cheshe? Kole vaght dari geriye mikoni rajebe Iran. Bas nist? Mikhai beri jae dige boro, 10 ta thread baz nakon rajebesh.

Iran ride. Iran jaye madarjendehaii mesle toye. Goheto bokhor.

Do you even speak czech, ali mohsen abid-doogh hamad rafsanjani ?

zan najafti?

I'm fairly sure they can speak English.

Kek, good one

What?

>immigrate to country
>don't learn the language, english is enough
>plan to use it as a stepping stone to less shit places
>don't even care which country it is
That's pretty shitty t bh

Autism triggered. Khoda kone har vaght biai Europe bardaran zendanit konan befrestan hamoon Irane gohet :)

Don't blame him, he grew up in an Islamic society

> Islamic society
Are you trying to trigger him ?

Persians have different islam than saudi arabia.

Why ? Iranian chicks are hot.

I live in a country where expressing your opinion is a crime. There's no booze, sex, parties or job. Food sucks. There's no money. There's no healthcare. I have bipolarity and diabetes. I'm far from caring what people like you think of my actions.

Nobody's going to imprison me in Europe.

I might have grown up in an Islamic society but I neither share their values nor their culture. In fact any European country should be happy to have me instead of some Syrian goatherder.

If I fuck an Iranian chick she'll be stoned. Besides they're brown, ugly, fat and not hot at all. I don't know where you get the impression from. They wear heavy layers of makeup just to hide their ugliness and they fail. They have no choice because in Iran's sick society the exterior is valued more than the interior.

Nigga you gay.

Immigrate to new world, especially in Canada because they consider Shias bro tier

Rafida is KUFFAR

shia.bs/

If by stoned you mean on some kind of drug, yes.
Iran has a huge number of heroin addicts.

From what I've seen your women are hot. I'd post pictures sadly on phone so i cant.

Haven't been to Iran, but was to Constantinople, and the hottest women were always Iranian.

>Constantinople
Come home Byzantine man

By stoned I mean killed. Iranian women are treated like livestock. They have it so bad that they escape to Turkey and work as prostitutes.

>Constantinople

Alright I'm going to eat lunch. There better be some hosting invitations from Czech people when I get back.

>wants to live in a foreign country
>refuses to learn the language
trash tier immigrant, stay away from my country shitskin

>not Tsarigrad
Fucking faggot

This, you already speak English why not go to Britainistan, you'll fit right in.

fuck off

Isn't nice to live in a society where women are in their place?

Ooga booga where da white women at?

How's life there? Read that a revolution is coming in the next 5 years.

>Free healthcare
just because your mom pays for it doesn't mean it's free
>Free education (even uni levels)
not for him because he's a foreigner
>So far we have ~20 refugees because label
and we'll accept more because the EU will make us
>Even gypsies who never worked have cool life thanks to abusing social system
HAHAHAHAHAHA go live like a gypsy then and enjoy their "cool life" :^)

can you please suppress your fucking inferiority complex and stop shilling for our country? more foreigners is the last thing we need

I don't understand but fuck you you are probably insulting me

Move to Denmark, we love foreigns with educations, or planning to get one. The racist fucks are dead in 20-30 years and only a minority angry white low income men will be left to bother you.

Hell, you even get paid when you get an education.

Cute

Dude, Iran was the most hospitable places I've ever been to. People were so friendly that it felt almost surreal to see everyone smiling and waving at you no matter where you went. Also because I'm quite tall, blonde & pale white guy, people wanted to take pictures with me and kept calling me Alexander (after Alexander the Great).

For example when i went to buy gas from this small hut next to the highway between Isfahan and Tehran, the guy who owned the place just invited me to his home for a dinner. The food was great and when i tried to give him some money (I offered him a 100€ bill for the food and the gas) he refused to take any of it, and instead gave me more free shit like cigarettes, even though 100€ was probably what he makes in a year.

Too bad that few people spoke English there but the next time I'm visiting your beautiful country I'll be sure to find a translator for me so that I can actually talk to your people.

If you're anything like the people I met on my trip, you're more than welcome in here

Pls gibe passport . Singapoor is white.

>indie game devs
what are you 12?

This is what I've heard also. Old Persia seems to be really nice people, always inviting you to dinner.

Shitskins should stay in their countries and should stop polluting Europe

>everyone smiling and waving at you no matter where you went.
> Also because I'm quite tall, blonde & pale white guy,

That's why they were so friendly.

And with your low Tier genes you will tuen people in Europe to fat brown sub humans too

And? If they were only after my tourist money they would've been like the shitskins in India, constantly trying to sell me shit even though i keep saying IM NOT BUYING ANYTHING fucking 20 times and the fucktards still keep following me

>atheist
pls stay away heathen funland is a christian country see flag

Take your sisters with you and come to Latvia, please.

leave him alone, he sounds like the 0,0001% non shit tier Middle Easteners.
you'll have a hard time here unless you're a rich arab into biznis or connected to former KGB,like Omar Haisam was,don't listen to the german slav. People have a heavy bias against muslims in general unless they're tatars.

>I always thought Iran was based and secular and shit

>government that calls itself an Islamic Republic and is ruled by Shia clerics is secular
Just how dumb are you?

Maybe you need some liberation :)

try Canada

I like being Czechen in Sweden.

>tfw no qt Iranian gf

>Being born in Greece , and a shitskin at the same time
>Losing the lottery of life

I still don't want to immigrate , will sadly do so if I have to