Why is it that the shittiest countries are always the most arrogant and nationalistic?

Why is it that the shittiest countries are always the most arrogant and nationalistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZopHc6DVf0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiUVs-XpV6I
youtube.com/watch?v=MSDDCoKrOkE
dailynk.com/english/read_print.php?cataId=nk03100&num=2040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The lack of self-awareness in this post is comical

the only ones who come off as arrogant and nationalistic on Sup Forums are japanese posters. shut up already

japan! fold your post 1000 times! maybe your blade will cut my skin!

>t.

Is korea nationalistic?

I disagree

Korean in Japan try to isolate Japanese.
Poland is very friendly with Japan now.

Nippon ichi!

>polad

>shit

Japan isn't a nationalist country.
Nationalists are made fun of here.

It is celebrated in Korea and east Europe.

Korea has propaganda videos about Takeshima islands playing in their subways.

You will never see such a thing in Japan.

OP is Korean
He want to be friend with Poland because Korean think Korean was pure victims in history like Polish.
Korean wants to get ally of white country for free.

Beg to differ, we're easily the most arrogant nation (I'm sure you noticed) but at the same time far from shitty, in fact we're easily the best country too.

We're not nationalistic, though (except a few oddballs), and usually not even patriotic, so you may be on to something there.

I plead not guilty

Hey fuck you takeshi I learned my arrogance in france.

Korea is bro indeed.

They don't, they are respectable. For instance countries with no self respect like Sweden, Canada and Britain are simply to be laughed at.

Your obsession with Korea is unhealthy, and it's not even funny anymore.
I recommend you to take a deep breath in the Aokigahara forest.

But you are arrogant and nationalistic America, and semi-shitty. So OP's theory works pretty well in your case.
Try easing up on the nationalism (arrogance is okay), maybe you'll become a better country.

hmm, probably has to do with their histories. being invaded = strong nationalism to prevent another invasion. former invaders like germany and japan = weak nationalism since nationalism led to war

Never!

Netouyo please go.

At least they're not as bad as Poland. Poland is more and more turning into a fascist shithole

Cheers anti-Jap Korean comrade bro.

t. Bilal Al-Mahmoudi

LOL

EVERY TIME UNIT 731 IS BROUGHT UP LITERALLY EVERY NIP ON THIS BOARD STARTS GETTING GENUINELY UPSET

LOL

Sit comfortably bro. Let's talk about ugly war criminal Jap.

Wow.

Rude.

I don't get it. It was America's fault that Japan joined the fray, due to Americans' attempts at monopolising the oil industry Japanese economy was weakened and there was no possibility of jumpstarting it again without removing this obstacle. China and Russia are literally a rowboat's distance from Japan.

Imagine you're Japanese and some Western country growing quickly in strength offers you a solution for your problem - join the war, fight the American allies. We will keep the rest of the world occupied. Simple, right? America wasn't prepared for the war anyway, even after WW1 it remained fairly demilitarised. For Japan it was a matter of life and death, oil was their lifeblood.

Modern America looking all high and mighty at Japan sickens me. They caused this conflict with their bullshit, then nuked hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians (graciously avoided bombing Kyoto-shi because some more level-headed person remembered it as beautiful), colonised them after the war and began degenerating the Japanese with the rotten American ways.

It's modern day slavery, exactly what Japan has fought against ever since the Kamakura period of their history. I spit in the face of anyone who dares to criticise Japan's role in the war.

>be a chink living in australia
>say dumb shit (you)
>expect people not to tell you off

holy shit it works

Some of you are alright

cringed
go back to watching Naruto

Sounds just like Germany, but this is nothing to be proud of.

I fucking hate the whole situation right now, god dammit.

止めてくれよネトウヨ
何がしたいの本当に

>Butthurt poo land
even a mongoloid would have anticipated this

Patriots are not made fun of.
Retarded wanna be nationalists who contribute nothing to the society (a.k.a. Netouyo) are made fun of.

>le epic weeaboo meme

ban this retarded netouyo
I had enough

why do japs always make fun of koreans and chinese and polish

jesus christ so fucking mean all the time

In 1919 Poland got independent then Soviet imprisoned over 100,000 Polish in Siberia.
Polish asked help to US and UK but they denied. Only Japan accepted Polish request and negotiated with Soviet.
Then about 800 Polish kids could go to Japan.
After that, many Polish escaped to Japan or Manchu which was almost Japan then

In fact, first leader of The Republic of Poland, Jozef Klemens Piłsudski’s bro was such one.
Jozef came to Japan too. The brothers asked Japan alliance.
His relatives still live in Japan but not in Poland.
Baseball player スタルヒン is such Polish too.

netouyos are total cunt. but your autistic shitpostings are nothing better.

We thank you for this Japan

And should we ever gain power in the kremlin , every territory stolen from japan by these kacap animals shall be returned, with compensation.

>And should we ever gain power in the kremlin

Poland is clearly friendly with Japan.
They always willing to inform us enemy action.
United Nations, Russia, North Korea.

get out of here. int is not for your autistic spamming

Nice, Poland, perhaps there is hope for you after all.

Also Japan had decided to shut itself from the outside world and was forcibly opened up by... America.

Meh. After Korean war, Poland took like 2000 orphaned North Korean children.

>Wanting to help the children heal as quickly as possible from the trauma of the war, the caretakers and teachers of the school became substitute parents for these children. The female staff members were called “mama” and the male staff members “tata”. One teacher even told of sneaking candy and hugs to the kids.
>The kids, who somehow sensed that life back home would be much harder for them, didn’t want to go. They had already lost everything once and were now again being ripped out of an environment they knew and felt comfortable in only to be taken to a harsh land. Many cried, they tried to make themselves sick or somehow injure themselves to delay the journey. It was emotional for everybody.

We saved 800 such Polish for free.
They were orphan. They had no power then.
But we saved them. This means Japan and Poland were so friendly.

I'm not asking you about the story, I'm ordering you to stop spamming and to get the fuck out of Sup Forums

Why not? kikes grabbed this candy from the baby with virtually no clue or suspicion.

Good thing about "countries" comprised of stupid bydlo, is they're slow to catch on to what's really happening.

>For a few years the children continued to write letters to their mothers and fathers in Poland. They talked about trying to escape back to Poland, attending school, and also working. Some worked in the government and other organizations that required their skills from abroad but by 1961 most of them were fired and moved to the country side. Their correspondences to Poland stopped suddenly and were presumed to have been blocked by the government. What had started off as such a promising project, giving life and an education to children who had survived the unthinkable, ended in them once again alone and cut off from what they had grown to know and love.

In fact, we accepted over 2,000,000 north and south Korean while Korea war.
Then Korean said "we are Japanese but idiot united nation arbitrarily made strange country called Korea so Japan should treat us safely".

Sickness.
Korean try to isolate Japanese and can't hear anything friendly with Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZopHc6DVf0

いや本気でさ他人の迷惑になるから知恵遅れはインターネットにさわるなよ

Kim Jong-un's relatives live in Japan.
youtube.com/watch?v=DiUVs-XpV6I

it's strange

Both Korea and Japan have conducted and lost war to the american imperialist.

This fact alone should be uniting both of you to the point of cooperating against this common enemy.

At least for a short while until this western menace is dealt with

Terrorist song are always so catchy. Perhaps Allah (Devil) themselves create those chants? Compare it to gay music of the West. It's over, satanic Islam will dominate Eurocucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSDDCoKrOkE

Korean in Japan has advantage in some tax and business.
US made this law when they rule Japan to devide Korean and Japanese.
Then US said "Korean are victims of colonization so Japan should treat Korean better than Japanese".
This advantage is why Korean pretend victims and hate Japan.

Japanese ruling class is Korean Japanese with North Korean origin. they're puppet of white devils thus given the position since Meiji Restoration.

Also Japanese government is full of North Koreans with Japanese nationality, even Prime minister Abe is from North Korean family.

I'm not joking, that's harsh truth of Japan.

so you have got your own jews. congratulation

I feel sorry for Korea, they have to live next to ugly psychos.

病院行ってくれ
真剣にお前は精神異常だ

US is Ally now but enemy till 1945.
And in 1950s, US still think Japan as enemy.
It's natural law which US made in 1950s is harmful against Japanese.

真面目に聞いてくれ
お前がここに怪文書を書きこむほど他の日本人もみんな精神病だと思われる
お願いだからお前にはこれ以上他人を不快にさせないでこのサイトから立ち去ってほしい

Polish don't believe United Nations.
You mistaked.

Korea is friend.

Based Japan.

I always said that we should be best allies.

wtf is this real? didnt know they were allowed out of the country.

There is literally Kim Jong Il's brother in that picture. It was his first public appearance.

dailynk.com/english/read_print.php?cataId=nk03100&num=2040

We literally had Kims family hidding in Poland when the new Kim was killing his family members.

>pure victims in history like Polish.
Poles casually killed german populace in west prussia after it was ceded to them when ww1 ended and with that they pretty much started ww2

get lost, weeboo scum

>Japan must be nationalistic
fucking kekekekekekek

Kim Pyong Il was ambassador to Poland for like 17 years. Hes second son of Kim Ir Sen.

I'm not a weeb. Just a sane person, unlike you.

>Kim Ir Sen
Proper name which is used in Poland nowadays too is Kim Il Sung, potato boy.

Is there anything more pathetic than grown men proxy-roleplaying as Japs and actually going as far as speaking in broken English to lend their "performance" more authenticity?

thank you,씨 발

Is there anything more pathetic than some one idolizing north Korea and calling it based

weeaboos

>Poles casually killed german populace
around poles... whatever rhymes

Those are hanged German war criminals. Koreans should do the same with Japs after WWII but USA and Soviets cucked them.

I think so too.

What? Hey, Mr. Yuh(Korean resistance) consulted with Japan. We decided that we never fight with each other. Because Korean worried about Japanese will massacre them before they leave.
And Japanese worried about Korean will kill them before they leave.
Unexpectedly, It was peaceful.
But China.... There was Jap-hunting...

Sushi?

Poland is based you dumb Jap.

You Finns are the most retarded faggots I ever came across.

What started WW2 is us saying "no" to Hitler when he wanted to have his back secured, when he goes to France.

Fuck you and your revisionistic bullshit, you east asian mongol

And I mean the "nazi Finns", not normal ones.

Keep swallowing everything the jewish media tells you jacques.

United States is very nationalistic
UK is very nationalistic
France is very nationalistic
Korea is very nationalistic

also countries that are always "picked on" for being third world even though they are very relevant to the world such as Brazil, Mexico, eastern European countries etc are very nationalistic

there is nothing wrong with loving where you're from. not everyone is a bitchass "no fun allowed" edgelord.

>France is very nationalistic
No we're not, most people are not even patriotic.
We do have some nationalists of course, but they're a small minority.
You would be hard press to see (or buy) a French flag in France. And we criticize our country constantly, it's probably the best in the world but we see it as "least shitty".

We sure are arrogant though, that is a well known fact.

>there is nothing wrong with loving where you're from

that's not nationalism though
Patriotism : loving one's country
Nationalism : hating other countries

There's a big difference.

>says as Abe actively denies nanking and comfort women

>Nationalism : hating other countries

What's wrong with hating other countries because besides Anglo countries, France, Poland, Denmark, Switzerland and Latvia. I hate or are neutral about other countries

No we are not

I meant "hating" as in "invading said countries and oppressing / genociding their population", not as in "not caring that much for".