What does Japan-senpai think of ドナルド・トランプ?

What does Japan-senpai think of ドナルド・トランプ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHDg_K-3gas
youtube.com/watch?v=3zl03QPRRBI
redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/02/23/trump-taking-stand-fraud-trial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

worthless racist faggot that will lose election

Meme and stereo type of white american man, so funny. But our leftardeds hate him because they always claim Japan should imitate American behavior, there is no racism and sexism kill yourself NETOUYO nida.

worthless racist faggot that will lose election

How is Donald Trump racist?

I understand he is quite popular in America. But his being elected would bring too many disadvantages for Japan.

Japan will have nukes because of Donald Trump's permission.

I think trump-san is qualified to the president of the United States.
Because he using his own money to the his political activity.

He is the leader of Waifu fuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHDg_K-3gas

Tbh Hillary is worth than Donald Trump, because she sides with China.
At least Donald Trump never side with China.

Unfortunately, he might win the election.
I dont hate him.
He is only too honest.
I want him to speak carefully when he will become the president.

Maybe you want to say trump is worth than hillary isn't?

Trump-san, our light of hope zo.
He will kick out all Yamatonchu invaders and make our island beautiful again zo.

He's better than Hillary, if she become next president. Japan will get involved in WW3 for American investment bank, that called Jews banking. Trump want isolationism of America.

Fixed:
Hillary is worse than Donald Trump.

thanks to you.

He shouldn't become president. He's a racist, arrogant git, and horrible flip flopper.
I can't say Hillary is good, but she could be better than at least him.

Because Salon said so. Leftists are told what to believe and instantly believe it without question. That's why "social justice" has become so pervasive.

Racist leader is what the world needs.

Agreed

Russia is supporting the next racist leader in another country though.

This. I'll be voting for him for his non-interventionism stance, and he has a chance to legitimately fuck with China via business and trade rather than military buildup.

>she sides with China.
Nope, she wants to a war against China. Hillary called Xi's speech is shameless and pointed out China will be the POOREST country in the world, because the Chinese emigrate to the developed countries, they never develop their own country and China is country where have no moral and trust.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zl03QPRRBI

Can't speak for Japan, but i'm sorta impressed that a guy who lies and twists things so much still gets support. Guess americans love being lied to. They love Bush after all, and he even invaded a country buildt on a lie.

Hillary is a hair's length away from being indicted and thrown into jail for the emails.

Hillary Clinton lies even more frequently than Trump does. At least Trump hasn't committed espionage against the United States, which is more than can be said for Hillary "I have 12 FBI agents on my tail because I either don't know or don't care how to handle state secrets" Clinton.

Hillary tells half truths. Trump just makes up bullshit out of his own ass.

They're both bad, but honestly, Trump reigns on the bullshit claims and statement meter.

That said, i want him or bernie to get elected. USA needs a wakeup call and change, whenever good or bad, because shit isn't working out for you guys currently.

What? Are you crazy? While it's possible that you're right, it's rather more likely that you're ignorant about it.
He would cause WW3 for his bellicose nature if he became president.

There are some bad rumors about Trump. He might take the witness stand.
redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/02/23/trump-taking-stand-fraud-trial/

OP asked Japanese people, not loser English teachers

In nutshell, America is controlled by bankers and Hilary and Obama etc are JUST a puppet of them. But Trump can use his own money to the his political activity.

Trump's speech sound like radical, but his policy is basically isolationism and trade war. Hilary will make a war for draw money.

Confessing only to you.
Most of us expect him to establish his "Trump republic".

Hey, lad. I'm a native Japanese learning English.

I agree with you that he is a racist speaker.
Think which is better for Japan.
Trump is.

Obviously Donald Trump is better than Hillary.
Tbh Democratic Party in both US and Japan are shit.

>
>
>
>

Meh, Roosevelt and Hillary are similar. Look at American voice I know Americans don't want to make a war like us.

Depends on whether he think tundra there are imported or not.

Indeed, at this point, even in the Middle East, we're sick and tired of being the world police. Polls prior to Libya showed that Americans didn't want to get involved there, but Clinton did anyway.

He said that pay more money, or we're going to withdraw American soldiers from Japan". If they withdrew, crazy countries like Russia and China would attack Japan. So we have to prevent him becoming president.

Their common point is to be only the members of the Democratic Party. I can't find anything else.

I want to see the big wall between America & Mexico.
I sympathize Mexico.

We simply couldn't avert our eyes from him.

Roosevelt and Hillary, both are aggressive interventionism, but Trump has isolationism stance.

The thing is, Japan is far better-suited for self-defense than the places we REALLY have problems with not pulling their own weight (most of NATO's members). Plus, we have a long-standing treaty that basically makes us your military that we don't have with virtually any other country in the world.

We wouldn't let them walk all over you. As they say, "Nobody nukes Japan but me!"

he is a based man. I want him to be president.

It isn't even an evidence Trump isn't aggressive even if they (Roosevelt and Hillary) are aggressive...

It isn't impossible that Japan protects itself on its own, but it'll cost more than before the American soldiers withdraw. Then the US soldiers have never attacked Japan and its people unlike Russia and USSR.

I don't think he's all crazy like what some people think
What he's saying is a reflection of what the American people have in their minds
"We don't want Muslims" "We don't want Mexicans" "We no longer want to be the police of the world"
His words should be taken very seriously, and Japan really needs to think about national defense
We can't just keep relying on the US, believing this relationship is going to last forever
After all, the US was made to be the police of the world only after WW2
Before that, they were all alone, rejecting the LoN, until the UK begged them for help because they couldn't stand up against Nazi Germany
Trump is just saying we're just gonna return to what we were before the war
That's why Abe went on to meet Putin even though Obama objected this
Having our own military and maybe even owning nukes should be brought up to controversy,
But discussing with China and Russia at the table is important as well

There are also some things that I consider he's totally wrong and lacks knowledge
Like asking us to pay more money for the US forces in Japan
First of all, we're already paying like half of the amount
Second of all, the US has merits as well, those bases support the US troops deploy all over the world, and without those based, think of all those who would lose their jobs
And Trump needs to read the treaty
It indicates the bases are for peace of east Asia, not just Japan
It includes the Korean Peninsula and south East Asian countries as well
S.Korea and the US need those bases in Japan in case something happens in Korea
Why should we be the only ones to pay

And also saying Toyota and other car factories in the US are bad
I know he grew up at the post-war era and saw cheap Japanese cars wipe out the American ones
But the ones who work in those factories are Americans now
He's not aware Toyota factories there are like an American company, they just have a Japanese name
They're not destroying the US labor and economy, they're supporting them

Well said, I couldn't agree more! Consider yourself an honorary American.

And it's true that Toyota has some of the most American-made cars on the market as far as parts and labor go.

Nope, he could be a real American.