John, they are making one of them moving photo games about us!

>John, they are making one of them moving photo games about us!
>Great news Jack.
>It's gonna star a nigger.
>MFW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DikOOKAsLEY
battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_1#Factions
youtube.com/watch?v=Ob622mFLZ7U)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gonna
that's nigger speak

lol

dindus did fight in WW1 though, there were colonial troops and a few in the US army too

Honestly don't know why they don't respect historical accuracy, they could've included a single side-mission demonstrating involvement

But if you're old enough the first 3-4 Medal of Honours and CODs were immensely enjoyable and reasonably accurate

>tfw watching band of brothers and crying like a faggot at their heroism

Im more triggered by the fact that they feature Americans than niggers

Major Design Studios need to play 'American Apocalyptic Saviour' for this genre to sell

What's the game?

Am I talking nonsense, or are people uncomfortable with my presence in this thread? Either way, I'll see myself out

>it finna be starrin ma nigga detrone yoyoyo

>no France
>no Russia

I sense DLCs and another shitty EA game in the air, the Eternal Shekel never sleeps, it seems.

>Russia

They literally lost ww1

>main combatants
>no france
>us is present

What?

They were still undeniably a main combatant.

Yes, they should put in only the countries that won.

I don't think it's going to "star" anyone, it's a Battlefield game so it's going to be 99% multiplayer

and I'm a little more peeved by the fact that they're going to shoehorn women in desu, that's just inaccurate

>Italy
>United States

>Main combatants
lmao

Don't worry field-rape mods will arrive soon

>Italy and America but no France

mot rly.
t. 1/5 population lost

>women civilians died in shellings and collateral damage so they were combatants in WW1

sure thing buster

were also combatants lel

I forgot about the legendary female Bedouin cavalry divisions

we didn't do much, only lost 1.6 million people and had the entiere north east of the country devastated for decades

>Main combatants
>USA is in
>Russia isn't

Niggers on cover and women are ridiculous, but this is worse
It's not even fucking american
Swedes should all kill themselves

not impossible
whenever shit hits the fan, expect to see some women on the battlefield, nothing unusual with that.

It's way more complicated. Technically won. Actually lost. Realistically who the fuck cared about World War when the country is now at war with itself.

Rrgardless, this has nothing to with Russian Empire being omitted from main combatants of WW1.

Kek, that's the perfect gif

>Not impossible

Never said it wasn't. Just inaccurate to depict them as such when it is a sheer exception.

If "impossibility" is your qualifier then you open a supposedly "historical" game up to a wide array of dumb possibilities that I would consider equally contemptible.

>oy vey, a single black character out of many! This is anudda white genocide!

You were commies for almost a century because of that and commies turned you into a poor shithole, you call that winning?

>Technically won
lmao what

Its okay tyrone, foodstamps will keep coming.

I think the emphasis is on pointing out the unusual tho
> oh look a woman
> wow not much of these around
> must be a unique story
not belittling the countless men that lost their lives, I just think that's what the devs were thinking when they've done that.

I wish I was in Germany like you Mehmet. Kebabs & German women > tacos and fat American women.

This t.b.h. Look what happened with all the fuss over female teams in FIFA 16? Not a single cry of anti-male discrimination these days

fuck ea man

Try swimming jamal, its not that far I promise, just try.

Well, WW1 is a forgotten genre and time period, so making one of the first major game developments concerning this war focus on a special snowflake case of female is asinine when she's a drop in the bucket of male deaths and valor that has been forgotten by history.

I think the devs are just out of touch Swedecucks continuing their longstanding tradition of shoehorning progressive themes into everything they touch

>tfw quality of female models is leagues lower than male

subtle

What was your favorite BoB episode?
The Webster one desu

There's female teams in FIFA 16?
Wtf, can they even compete with the male ones or do they have male stats?

>the amount of people who will boycott this for having a single black character is totally insignificant
>the press will use the racists' reaction to give the game more coverage and probably more sales

I'd find this rather quite insulting desu
Hopefully they release a DLC which exclusivity revolves around the French army.

>But if you're old enough the first 3-4 Medal of Honours and CODs were immensely enjoyable and reasonably accurate
This absolutely.
I was just saying to a friend of mine that I think realistic WW2 adventure action story games will be on the rise again after this abomination WW1 game comes out. We haven't had WW2 games since when? Call of Doody WaW (last good one that's for sure), and I do like Red Orchestra 2 as well.

I am excited for the future generation of redoing WW2 games, such as Medal of Honour Frontline.

When so many members of your family were in vital military wars, especially your own grandpa in WW2 and you play such adventures as a kid, this game soundtrack became a personal favourite.

:)

youtube.com/watch?v=DikOOKAsLEY

battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_1#Factions

quick fact check

Does it trigger French people to think of all the kids playing this game who will grow up to think that France played a much smaller role than America in WW1?

They were part of the entente and the entente won

>UK at the top

Without Austria, who are the Italians going to fight?

>Honestly don't know why they don't respect historical accuracy, they could've included a single side-mission demonstrating

They should have done what Finest Hour did. Include multiple perspectives and represent a variety of those who fought in the war, without focusing on a single, small group that didn't do very much after all was said and done.

>No Szerbia
Rude

o v o

>separate peace

Rommel

We lost closer to 1/4 of the population, serbian sources even claim 1/3

Austria-Hungary is in the game.

I'm catering to the normies

This every time. One troll on twitter is going to throw a hissy fit and the media will focus heavily on him and cry about a "racism epidemic" that leads to higher sales.

They've refreshed the list:

Denmark is never in any games :(

>USA
>Italy
jesus christ, they should have been replaced by Russia and France

>hoping for DLC

Nor us, but we're small target demographics with smaller histories.

>still no Russia

You're forgetting who publishes this game.
Russia is likely to be DLC.
Sadly, I highly doubt the French will be in it.

Yeah like who the fuck wants to play Shitaly in WW1? Super uninteresting when compared with other theatres.

He'd drown in a German tourist's sunken autism beach hole.

Kek entire black families have drowned in ponds.

Keeping in mind that wikia is not an official source by any means, and can be edited by anyone.
Also according to this guy (youtube.com/watch?v=Ob622mFLZ7U) Russia, the Ottoman empire and Canada will appear in the game.

If Canada is in it then Australia, India and New Zealand should too.

I always played as Denmark in M2:TW tho.

It'd be interesting if there were Czech soldiers in the A-H army in the game.
>Deserter Simulator 1916

it's a video game, who cares

That's literally what they're doing. The campaign follows multiple soldiers from multiple countries. A single playable character is black from what we know.

There's only going to be 5 campaign missions anyway.

>mfw killing Australians at Gallipoli in this game
>mfw the game makes zero mention of the Armenian genocide, at least in the Turkish version, because they want those Turkish shekels

We became "commies" because of far more many reasons, where technological gap of Imperial Russia was more important then unpleasant wars.
"Commies" with all their drawbacks gave us probably the pinacle of our civilization, giving not only us, but the world engineering and scientific etc achievements for decades ahead.

I'm gonna ENJOY killing the enemies of the padişah.

Let me guess. You will play the US and save the mother fucking day?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

I would enjoy a winter war one.

Are we the bad guys?

This isn't the final list you dumbasses.

It's not even an offical source. It's a fan made Wiki listing the current "confirmed" factions

If there is no Canadian Vimy Ridge level I am going to burn Sweden to the fucking ground

wrecked

>Poland
>world wars

Kek

still did more contribution than you did.