I bought a MAZDA car

I bought a MAZDA car,
which is very popular with 2/4ch users here in japan.
What is car for losers in your country?
(豚の乗り物)

>What is car for losers in your country?

Honda civic, any toyota

You're gonna have to ask /o/ or something.
Don't people make fun of Prius drivers, however? I think that was a thing until last year or so.

Also, Japanese cars are super small and cute. Felt like I was in an amusement park while I was there. Taxi drivers had the comfiest cars.

Loosers don't have a car.
t. looser

mazda loser's cars? no way.

true losers automobiles are thai built nissans and old crappy imports like opel and vw

>cars for losers
made in homeland poop

toyota corolla
i am loser and drive one

Ford Focus

those losers at least have a car

Seat Ibiza or Seat León

I am an analyst of losers' car and that is the first generations Suzuki Wagon R or Daihatsu Move

uhh dodge viper

Please attach a picture.

japanese brands, and to a minor extent, corean ones

(they sale relatively well here, by the way)

Losers choise.

Also it has to be bought on credit.

If you are trying to insist here that the two cars look alike, you must be just blind

The design of this current gen (catfish-mouthed era) focus rs is inspired by the mitsubishi evo x and aston martin apparently

wanna buy this Mazda supercar:

midship engine
rear drive
super light weight
cool gull-wing doors

660cc engine displacement

but does it have a turbo

no, that's why it's just a K-car and 豚の乗り物.

most of the older Prius hybrids
Also the VW Beetle, they're fucking all over the place.

Original AZ-1s you could find for cheap today in the Japanese used car market are miserably infested with rust and poorly serviced by previous owners

They are destined to be a future classic and 90's JDM icon.
Ones in good condition are fugging expensive now.

losers can't any car, so they're losers.

Mazda.

Losers buy old Daihatsus or Toyotas. That is if they even own a car, usually they use public transportation.

Company/users

Toyota : Insensitive peasants
Honda : Netouyo suffered by diabete
Nissan : Under slavery of France
Subaru : Otaku prefer blue
Mazda : 2ch addicted misogyny
Mitsubishi : Shachiku (Livestock of Mitsubishi bank)
Daihatsu : Designed for illiterate drivers
Suzuki : Winner of the life

but I have this desu, and also there should be many in your cunt.

opposite here. Japanese brands are considered cool while Hyundai and Kia are considered for poor people. Also I'm surprised Japs even own cars with the huge population and lack of parking and the reliance on public transportation.

If the car brand was featured in any Fast and Furious movie than its cool.

>opposite here. Japanese brands are considered cool while Hyundai and Kia are considered for poor people.

To watch how each company moves its chess piece is very interesting.

Generally speaking, major Japanese auto brands have strategically all full bet on the domestic and North American market, which was perfectly reasonable as they had long been two of the biggest, steadiest and most important car markets in the world before the rapid economic emerge of China, while lazily skipping the key task of expanding into third world developing markets and Europe where they impose too high of duties on Japanese brand cars not built within the EU to protect their own industry and are thus hardly profitable.

On the other hand, Hyundai/Kia's smart step for establishing themselves as a global automotive powerhouse during the 90s was to forget the big juicy steaks first and go look for new markets untrodden and with less competition.
Middle East, South America and Eastern Europe are exactly that and the Korean government has backed the plan with unlimited national budget support which actually enabled Hyundai group to cover the whole cities and media of those smaller markets with an overwhelming amount of advertising and sales promotion.

There aren't necessarily cars for losers here,but usually buying a fancy BMW on loan when you're shitpoor is going to get you ridiculed

Even more miserable are those who leased shitboxes and still pay for them 5 years later

Dunno, didn't go to vocational school

>What is car for losers in your country?
Volvo

Renault Clio
Opel Corsa

This thing.
Not a bad car though, just very slow and pretty ugly

What do you mean by losers?

Usually if someone is driving a Micra, they've clearly lost the will to live.

In context here, "loser" means " even when buying his own car, couldn't make manly decision".
So winners of life proudly make his choice and own cars like this.

Lexus master race

VW Passat is what bydło buy

who are loser drivers in every country?
chinks.

Women.

paki manlets

Cool. My dad bought me pic related. Sedan, not hatchback tho.

a golf

nice, let your dad run in Sepang.

losers don't own cars here

I have a chevy impala which are everywhere and pretty lame, so maybe that?

Not so bad actually.

old bmw's usually with bulgarian license plates to avoid paying the exorbitant enviroment tax.

TDi ale fajne

>non-rotary mazdas