What are good ways to spread Greek propaganda online around the globe?

What are good ways to spread Greek propaganda online around the globe?

Other urls found in this thread:

dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a507172.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpu

probably youtube, upload videos about the turkish atrocities and see the comment section unravel

Being Greek should be cool and all kids should beat or kill everyone who isn't Greek.

pay debnts

just the turks and albanians should be ok

No western Europeans should die first. They should live in fear.

you will join them arabshit

Get a STEM doctorate.

But if that happens then you'll go back to living like you lived back in turkey. You don't want that right?

then?

I thought more like facebook or 9fag. I remember how the German kids in my class were talking every day about 9fag.

I lived better as a kid in Greece than here.

oh yeah I forgot you're Greek not a Turk.
well you certainly do seem to like turks a lot and hate all of the people a Greek would normally like, which is kinda strange.

Westerners are faggots. Most Greeks here have Turkish friends.

Read up on meme warfare:
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a507172.pdf

Tell me about the most important things.

>Someone wasted his time writing this

why yes I know
tell me about them
what will happen if a Greek has no Turkish friends in Germany, what can happen to him?

He is probably a loser without friends.

oh so there would be no let's say, repercussions of bodily harm inflicted on him?

also how do you feel about losers? you hate them like them?
it's bad being someone without turkish friends right?

prevent greeks from posting.

>oh so there would be no let's say, repercussions of bodily harm inflicted on him?
no
>also how do you feel about losers? you hate them like them?
they are losers
>it's bad being someone without turkish friends right?
No but only faggots don't have Turkish friends.

so tell me about your turkish friends, what are their names, what do you do for fun apart from beating up germans?

>so tell me about your turkish friends,
What would you like to know?
>what are their names,
average Turkish names
>what do you do for fun apart from beating up germans?
A lot what would you like to know?

ok, for example it's the anniversary of the greek pontic genocide , do you invite your turkish friends over to your home ?

kek literally who cares about this?

it's the small contradictions in life that make it interesting.
also I care, I had couple ancestors that perished during the genocides, I believe all Greeks had someone that got killed, it's a way to honor their memory, so what do you do?
you just avoid the subject cause you might make your turkish friends feel uncomfortable.
Are the genocides a delicate subject still, to discuss with your muslim friends?

Alevis care more about this shit than me.

I don't know what an Alevi is.
Also you seem to be a bit uncomfortable answering my questions, do I make you uncomfortable? You feel a bit out of your safety zone, not in charge, maybe we can use a safe word, everytime I make you uncomfortable and don't want to answer my questions you can just say "ALABAMA", ok? Is that alright with you?

no
Alevis are some shit people mostly from eastern Turkey

you don't like the word Alabama? well you choose a word.

alabama?

alright, you want to end our session, I still have 5 minutes

checked

99999 minutes

I don't care. Help me to make this world more Greek with less Western faggotism.

alright, well see you next time, I think we had made good progress today.

Doctor since you are here.
Can you prescribe me a "gf"

not really

>Greek propaganda
what's it about? debts? turks?

Greece is the best nation, there is no doubt. Our standard of living today is only possible because of the achievements of Ancient Greece. Greece does not need to pay the debts, everyone is already eternally in debt to Greece.

You love Greece so much that you moved to Germany. wtf

I'm sorry, your case is irreversible, prescribing you a gf wouldn't solve anything, what you need is to get some exercise or swing by the church maybe he can save you.

Alright people, see you next time.

Germany lost the war, they called and still call for workers and every place on this earth is Greek for me.

Hey you know a cool place where you could just live around Greeks and even speak Greek on a daily basis? Greece.

Killing all the enemies of Greece is more important to me.

Your heart is in the right place. Greece is the best nation, and one day I hope to move to Greece. Hopefully the crisis will end soon and the people who have recently left will return.

Chicanos, the both of you

>Let Greece leave EEU, reestablish Drachma
>Print Greek propaganda on Drachma notes
>Because Greece is no longer propped up economically, Drachma experiences hyperinflation. It now costs a wheelbarrow full of drachma notes to buy anything
>Drachma notes are seen all over the world because they are cheaper to use as note paper, door stops, bookmarks, hot air balloon ballast, etc. because they are worth less than the paper they're printed on.

or better yet we can go on an all out war with turkey with the help of our eurobros, and send those mongols back to asia where they belong

GIDF?