Literally the greatest cuckoldry ever

>Literally the greatest cuckoldry ever.
>Changing original afrikaners names of regions, towns, cities, and even the anthem by awful african memes names.
>"Affirmative action" against a white minority.
>Farmer attacks and racist murder burglaries but nobody gives a shit.
>They gaves their country made by whites for a white civilization to a bunch of subhumans corrupted former terrorists because international pressures.
>they still believe in the "rainbow nation" and "mandela was a good guy".

how to fix south africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorn_(letter)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>how to fix south africa?

Go to 1814 with a timemachine and prefent the Br*ts from getting their hands on it. not even kidding on this one

My dad said it was gr8

Only people that seem to hate it are white supremicists

Oh fuck off, South Africa was a glorified Boerstaat from 1910 onwards

>how to fix south africa?
If not then get rid of apartheid right off the bat. If they had actually given the majority rights and education, then when they inevitably came into power, they'd know how to do it.
The U.S. government warns people not to ride trains after sundown.

Just bring all the whites to Europe and leave the Africans to kill each other.

>invents concentration camps
>uses it on white Boers

perfidious albionkill you're self

>changing names
meh they changed names into afrikaans ones, the main citiies all have european names
>affirmative action
after decades of apartheid, sort of makes sense~
>farmer attacks and racist murders
overblown, statistically whites are safer than all other ethnicities and a good deal of farm attack victims were not white either.
>by whites for a white civilisation
unfortunately systematically blocking the majority of your populace from ever potentially reaching their potential is not a popular idea
>rainbow nation
well it is horrendously diverse
>mandela was a good guy
he pretty much was though, especially if you consider his terrorist attacks were generally victimless attacks against infrastructure.

Anglos deserve to be exterminated.

*your

You are Yiddish.

no I just believe that all people deserve a fair go.
ok calm down adolf

You still lost.

>blocking the majority of your populace from ever potentially reaching their potential is not a popular idea
>Implying those bantus savages have potential and wanted to made something on a dutch-inspirated society.

Also enjoy your new muslim mayor.

Next time something bad happens in the UK I will remember to laugh and curse your nation.

no need to be so self hating australia

did we? i mean what language are we speaking right now?

this is a great pepe

No need to be so perfidious Albion.

>bantu savages have potential
again, even if they don't have potential they should be allowed to strive and then fail.

I'm surprised you're making fun of me for having a muslim mayor, when you're clearly the one who has a problem with basic western ideals.

You cannot even use your own language correctly. You do not use capital letters properly. Stupid Anglo scum.

And nobody will care, because nobody ever cares what you think, not even your family.

kek

English language originally was spoken by germanic peoples, from Germany and Danemark.

also your language was actually very french'd

Just for that I am going to donate some money to UK refugee groups.

At least we never had a Shariah Police.

What good would that do?

How are the netherlands' other former colonies doing? full of thriving white communities?

>all this continental mad

nigel.png

Love this meme, it's the only way Frenchies can deal with English language dominance instead of French.

:^)

i can honestly say that i only know about two words of french and yet you have to learn my language from birth to communicate with civilised peoples

cucked

Most of them are money fronts for Jihadi groups in Syria so knock yourself out, akhi.

It is not a meme. A majority of the English vocabulary comes from French. The English were cuckolded by French Monarchs until the Tudors.

The meme is actually your language.

a foreigner germanic language from north germany on a celtic island who still pretend is germanic with a lot of latin and french word.

what the fuck you are seriously?

Not at all Nigel. Your government even has a nice list of trusted charities helping resettle refugees in the UK.

We loaned some French words, we changed some, but it's still the English language that you're speaking.

The meme is that English is just a "mongrel" language, usually used by Europeans who are buttmad they have to speak it.

hey man don't take it too seriously. Most people don't actually mean half the shit they say here. If you're gonna argue with them, you will go into depression, not even kidding.

English on Sup Forums is actually american english with american slangs, not your rottenteeths language with ridiculous accent.

>who the fuck are you, seriously?

The eternal french buttmad is real

English is a mongrel language. It is a pidgin language. Which means it was a product of different languages having to speak to each other, namely Old Norman, Norse and Anglo-Saxon. One of the examples of this mongrelisation is the dropping of genders in the language, done to ease communication between the three language groups.

>M'yanmar

>american english
>english
>not your rottenteeths language
>english
>not the language of people living in the UK

french """education"""

>Negros
>Understanding shit
So naive...

The language of the people of the UK is Urdu. The traditional language of Pakistan.

the only thing real here is the tendency of anglos to always defending negroes.

probably because most of UK users here are nigerians or pakis.

>he genuinely believes English is nothing but a mongrel language

Mashalla brother!

>generally victimless

Ummm user...

Anglos just love blacks and want to become like them. Their youth is fully negroised in terms of culture which is why the UK is such a shithole in the modern day.

It is an indisputable fact.

Taiwan seems to be doing alright these days desu.

>Taiwan
>white

american english is different of british english do you know?

we prefers says "balls" not "bollocks" or other dirty peasant meme words.

it's so funny because you are proud to be a lazy cunt who doesn't even make efforts for learning another language.

>full of thriving white communities?

That English is nothing more than a mongrel language?

You know nothing of English.

It's mostly because of USA desu. If burgers decided to speak, I don't know, Dutch, that would be the lingua franca tbqh.
>But who colonised them?
It's a indirect victory then. Someone might even argue you lot are just free riders, profiting from the fact that America made the world speak english.

t. Francois d'Fromage

Don't I? Apparently I know more than you dumb Anglo.

It's true, the evacuated the train stations.

The "Mandela was a terrorist" redpill is totally out of proportion, his attacks were against infrastructure with evacuations taking place beforehand, it was relatively low-level stuff that he got convicted for.

In the 80s the terrorist attacks ramped up a bit (in response to more police-state tier shit from the government), but that is not Mandela's doing since he was locked away on an island.

English is fun desu

Are you fucking kidding me?

You're saying his terror attacks did not kill people?

t. dictatorial gook

Oy, so I was walking down the pavement n I saw a lorry, alright. Whizzes by n could knock an old maid ova if the lass wasn't watching, alright? Scary, innit.

>Defending Communist terrorists

The point is that he didn't genocide anyone and didn't became a dictator when he came to power as most africans would.

No, he just turned it into a criminal run shithole and crashed the economy instead.

lmao dude they don't care about that shit, they call him a terrorist because he rebelled against the apartheid regime, it's as simple as that. Smear tactics.

>Anglos just love blacks and want to become like them.

Germany lite got destroyed by such a weak people, what does that say about your bumpkin hill-clans?

>The ANC isn't a corrupted party.
>Julius Malema doesn't even exist.

well i guess you are probably nigerians, jamaicans, jewish or just another useful idiot white retards who want to be a nigger and speak with american ghetto slangs.

This reminds me to finish watching Last King of Scotland. James McAvoy is such a qt.

Destroyed by who? Austria is better than the UK and always will be.

yes it's commonly accepted, they accused him in the Rivonia trial of killing some guy, but he says that he wasn't responsible for that particular attack iirc. As I said, the attacks in the 1960s were low key, aimed at infrastructure, not aimed at taking lives.

You're thinking of the attacks in the 80s, which were targetted at people
that is also true, there was no

>Chinks trying hard to make racial solidarity with niggers against white devils.

He didn't do thise things. They just happened because the majority is primitive. I'm sure that he thought that this wouldn't happen. But anyway, he traded living conditions for freedom. It's a legtimate choice that deserves respect.

He deserves no respect at all. He did nothing good, nothing respectable.

the ANC is dreadful but they were objevtively better than the NP, even for all their fuck ups.

>Malema
meme-lema more like.

Ya, I'm aware of muh infographic. Seen it posted hundreds of times by drones such as yourself.

English is it's own standalone language, more than just a mongrel of other languages. It is not just "French + Old german + a bit of latin" thrown together. This meme serves one purpose: to make continentals such as yourself more comfortable with having to speak English. For example, you will not find "th" sound in any other language.

Have you read Shakespeare? English poetry? Didn't think so. You know nothing of English.

Most of English youth are actually retarded Chavs who tryhard to be americans.

England always sucks blacks dicks anyway.

not at all, some of my most memorable one night stands when I was in the Netherlands were with the white devil.

>For example, you will not find "th" sound in any other language.
Th is used in Icelandic, Old Norse and Gothic as well as English.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorn_(letter)

I bet 100% of the people ITT haven't even been to SA.

We understand you are a dirty communist anyway.

your first argurments here are retarded and full of bad faith

I have multiple times

Ya, but it's not part of your meme inforgraphic, is it?
Nice way to avoid your original ridiculous claim: that English is nothing more than a mongrel language.

For example, New German developed from Old German, as did English. They split off at about the same time. Yet only English is called a "mongrel language" and not its own language by people like you. Why is this? Jealousy.

I was there once, but some fookin Prawns started fucking everything up and we had to evac

>Ya, but it's not part of your meme inforgraphic, is it?
Check the list underneath Germanic. Old Norse is listed.

Why are Anglos so incapable of reading their own language?

>Yet only English is called a "mongrel language"
Because it was the one which had a massive influx of words from French and Norse to such an extent that it altered the entire system of language so that it dropped the gender system. Which I will remind you is in every Indo-European language except English and the extinct Hittite.

>Chinks loser forced to pay for having sex with whores.

can't make this shit up! why so much hate against whiteys? because they are not interested for visiting your dictature shithole unlike other Southeast asian cunts?

>Communist
meme accusation I am fully for the market you dickhead., I believe in Western values primarily upholding the 3 inalienable rights of people.

South Africa under apartheid was a tyranny, today its also pretty shit but to a large degree that is the after shock of having been a Calvinistic tyranny for decades.

Had the Anglos in the Cape and Natal worked towards gradual integration, rather than just clusterfucking the country socially via apartheid as the Afrikaners had done, today South Africa might actually be a fairly decent country.

Unfortunately the Afrikaners then and the Blacks now are fucking everything up.

It can never be a good country when it presumes that inferior blacks are equal to Europeans.

>It's all the fault of the dirty boers, not us and your colonial genocide.

anglos scum, now i understand better why you defend this current shithole.

It can never be a good country if it presumes the majority of the population are inferior to a select minority

This is true in every country. Just that the difference in South Africa is that it is racial.

But i don't hate anyone, Pierre.

According to wiki:

>By the 11th century, the role of grammatical gender in Old English was beginning to decline.[2] The Middle English of the 13th century was in transition to the loss of a gender system.[3][4] One element of this process was the change in the functions of the words the and that (then spelt þe and þat; see also Old English determiners): previously these had been non-neuter and neuter forms respectively of a single determiner, but in this period the came to be used generally as a definite article and that as a demonstrative; both thus ceased to manifest any gender differentiation.[5] The loss of gender classes was part of a general decay of inflectional endings and declensional classes by the end of the 14th century.[6] While inflectional reduction seems to have been incipient in the English language itself, some theories suggest that it was accelerated by contact with Old Norse, especially in midland and northern dialects.[7]

Doesn't mention French or Norman once, and it says it was already in decline.

French was largely influenced by Latin, does that mean it's not a real language? "French is just a Latin language". What influenced Latin? Where do you draw the line on what makes a mongrel language? Of course you draw the line at English, because you are biased.

English loaned French words, changed them, and added them to its own language. There are plenty of unique peculiarities to English. And it has evolved into its own language by itself: just because this happened recently, doesn't mean its not its own independent language.

>being unable to understand the substance of what I'm saying beyond 'le ANGLOS le BOERS le NIGGERS'

god damn you french people are dense.

>be british
>rude to everyone
>"oi its just banter moite
>someoeby is rude back
>"m-m-muh queen"

I did not say it was not an independent language. I said it is a mongrel language. In the same way that Brazil is its own country, but it is a mongrel country.

>be norwegian
>be so irrelevant i can't even write a comeback

I'd rather visit Aruba than Jamaica desu.

But you are actually pretending this savages niggers could be integrated into a foreigner european society, in fact they didn't wanted that anyway, also multiculturalism never worked do you know?

you just make excuses.

>Destroyed by who?
Try not to think about painful history, good strategy.

>Austria is better than the UK and always will be.

Top 3 austrian contributions to humanity

1.Hitler - degenerate drug addict who destroyed europe
2. Freud - degenerate drug addict who forced his fetishes onto 20th century psychology
3. Mozart - degenerate shit fetishist

worthless country full of worthless people

>this backtracking
Yes you did.

English has varied roots, but it's its own unique language, not just a "mongrel" language. This is a disparaging term, with no real quantifiable basis (when does a language become a "mongrel"? What is the %? What about if the words are changed?) used in a disparaging way by people like you to undermine English speakers.