I refuse to believe the government can be this incompetent to allow state secrets to be leaked and everyone is just so...

I refuse to believe the government can be this incompetent to allow state secrets to be leaked and everyone is just so casual about it

Or is the CIA hiding their true power level?

>and everyone is just so casual about it
people are weak sheep faggots no ones gonna do shit so no need to start raping and water lubing haxerz all good m80 chill k bud?

What if CIA is actually behind the leaks to feed us with fake information... Really makes you think...

It was obviously the FBI behind the leaks

This is probably it. It could be that the CIA can't really do all this Orwellian shit but just releases fake leaks to create the illusion that they do.

Well when you outsource intelligence gathering to lowest bid private contractors why would you be surprised it would leak eventually? It was the same situation with Snowden.

Its a different feeling to when the TAO cache of juniper and cisco exploits were found. That was ONLY posted around on exclusively tech and sec sites; this "leak" of sweet fuck all is all in the news, while a real treasure trove of zero days kaspersky labs and other researchers were proving were still viable got next to zero coverage at all.

NICE TRY CIA

you refuse?usa has so many agencies that im suprised that we havent seen more shit yet...

they fucking outsource their jobs to outside of america what do you expect?

have you seen mossad or fsb to leak stuff? no because they are all one entity above all

Just look at the leaked files to see HOW incompetent they are

there's no reason to believe government officials are cut from finer cloth than the public, especially since a lot of the material reads like Reddit

i wonder how much people pay assange to leak their fake news

Honestly it all makes me think of the episode of South Park where its making fun of 911 conspiracies.

I'm a data analysis expert and I've looked over the "leaks", there's nothing substantial. I wouldn't worry about it.

>Russia begins getting blamed for hacks and wikileaks
>Wikileaks reveals that the CIA can spoof fingerprints to seem like they're from another country or intelligence agency, for such conveniently timed use such as blaming other countries for hacks

Really gets the noggin joggin

>government agencies are incompetent
No shit.

Read the latter in George Bush's voice. It is all I can think about now.

This joke stopped being funny after the first occurrence. Now its just cringy.

They out source US citizen spying to GCHQ under Five Eyes

>believing the CIA was ever competent

Or that they have better programs now and all we got is obsolete ...

Could it be.. FAKE NEWS!!

>Leftist cunts like GWB now and think Wikileaks is working with the Russians, despite basically doing what they did to Hillary to Putin

someone is probably dead because of this

no need to fake anything when they can just leak real information that is of no use anymore (outdated, already known by adversaries/public throught other means, etc.)

*wiretaps your shoulder*
heh, nothing substantial, kid

As a normie once said to me, "I encourage you to sit back and watch at how basic the world is."

Kek

>8,761 documents
Thats a big leak.

For you

Rogue NSAfags that are also leaking trump info daily. These are the same people

what does that mean?

>yfw you know the spooks are doing domestic killings when you hear about young and relatively healthy young, hackers, leakers, and writers die from and apparent "heart attack" or "stroke"
Happenings like Michael Hastings and Andrew Breitbart were government cleaning jobs. You just don't hear much about it in the media to keep it hush hush.

It's two different groups each trying to one up the other.

You are literally retarded. Kill yourself immediately.

>doesn't think governments kill to silence
Yeah... shalom spook Bernstein.

don't worry, the CIA will throw him out of a pla- I mean shoot him.

This. I bet it's Comey, he's just a cop trying to do his job and take down the largest criminal organization in America.

Sup Forums and tumblr should get together sometime. Y'all fucking full of mental disorders.

>being this willfully ignorant and naive

counter intelligence and fake intel is 101 in spionage

I won't be surprised if Assange is a hired shill to miss inform the public

The hacker known as Sup Forums strikes again

What happens if I take of the Encryption Mask?

i'm convinced all these leaks are just infighting both between, AND within the CIA and FBI.

this is the real 'meme war" Sup Forums likes to talk about. our intelligence agencies and the forces within them both for and against Trump's administration fighting it out.

the country had been heading in one direction for the past two decades, almost three, and the intelligence agencies were keeping it that way.

Trump's election broke the system, that was relying on Hillary winning to keep the train chugging and since trump won, it's all falling apart at the seams and it's basically causing a cyber civil war within the government for control.

This

Your absolutely right. It ties into pizzagate (elements of the CIA have been running child trafficking operations to blackmail targets)

in general, I'm beginning to think wikileaks isnt just some random group.

the fact that they still exist at all, despite leaking so much damaging info over the years, means they have clout and they have resources. and not just a dead man switch. Wikileaks is without a doubt run and created by members of the US intelligence community with the express purpose of fighting what they view as extreme corruption and illegal activity in their agencies.

basically, people on the inside who still have some kind of concept of justice and law and all that nice stuff that the govt only pretends to care about, and who decided to actually do something about it.

I recall someone mentioned in some thread that the way the wikileaks twitter words things is strange and may mean they were compromised. no, they weren't compromised, they were CIA/NSA/FBI all along, and Julian assange is just the frontman. The CEO to rogue intelligence's board of directors.

Could be user. That does sound feasible.

Is Snowden fake too?

I want to believe.

>the government can be this incompetent
I think it's possible.
>What if CIA is actually behind the leaks to feed us with fake information.
I can see that too. It's a way to ferret out moles and leakers.
>It was obviously the FBI behind the leaks
I also wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't part of some inter agency dick measuring contest.

who knows

you cannot trust anyone

Not even Sup Forums?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

yes mister triples man

They just need to make sure there's enough bread and circuses to keep everyone docile and distracted

not a single one, just speculation based on general knowledge of stuff.

not even yourself?

Shills

>and everyone is just so casual about it

Are they now?

Ya muppet

I wish, but my cynicism tells me this is not a group with good intentions.
If WL is a three-letter front it's probably as a false flag and not meant to help anyone but themselves.

>I refuse to believe the government can be this incompetent
stopped reading there
>wikileaks is now a russian spy gais dont listen to the document that says we can fake countries involvement

>I refuse to believe the government can be this incompetent to allow state secrets to be leaked and everyone is just so casual about it
This sort of thinking is what lead to all kinds of conspiracy theories after 9/11.

Government is grossly incompetent. It's run by humans.

this
humans are already too incompetent to manage their own lives, let alone the lives of others.
power and authority should be invested in a more intelligent animal, such as the squid.

too bad the lizards are already ahead of the squids.

This thread shows why /pol is by far more superior than others

They're just people nigga. People fuck up.

>Julian Assange

dat nigga died last year

/pol was responsible for electing our great emperor

Who has now become Hillary on steroids.

Fucking kek, thats blasphemy

It would hurt the CIA immensely.

Retarded sheep spotted

if i can do it the cia sure as shit can

Haven't you ever heard "good enough for government work"

>the govt can shut down tons of torrent sites and silk road
>can't shut down wikileaks

Really makes me think

Oh, did you look in a mirror?

they're a big agency

well if you wanted to maintain the idea they aren't cia/fbi/etc, you COULD cling to their dead man switch threat, and that the govt would rather let them periodically leak some info that nobody will do anything about, except for bleed a few agents here and there, than unlock the floodgates to all of the deepest darkest shit that would collapse the govt

No, I saw your bitch ass

i'm very disappointed of this leak. we had more fun with the asus routers a while back.

fucking cia niggers, give me a job.

>you're retarded
>no you're retarded
>no u
>no u

Man you guys are good at insults

The CIA is such a fucking disaster

you keep seeing these leaks because they are constantly fighting themselves

perhaps they are necessary though

Yea, it's not like CIA have been incompetent before...oh wait, that happens a lot

for jew

I'm going easy on him

Not even your shelf

prepping the masses for the mass clensing
version 3 point 0

People are actually defending the CIA.

Do those in command not realize everything can be hacked or leaked?

That's almost as far-fetched as the S.Korean prime minister being sworn in by a fantasy cult.

cool opinion bro

I dont believe in a dead mans switch. The internet is a containment zone for the public, and the truly powerful government networks siphon data off of it. All internet traffic is recorded, can be paused, rewinded, played back, and modified. Including the cryptocurrency blockchains, it seems.

Why don't you guys just ask them yourselves just to see what would happen?
cia.gov
contact button

They're trying to save face with the plausible deniability given thanks to the Russian-election debacle

It's ridiculous. You have organisations this big and it's inevitable that secrets will leak.

Shutting down Wikileaks gives Wikileaks nothing but credibility and it will instantly resurface. Taking down Assange could start another war.

Maybe the people in these agencies simply aren't as stupid as you?

God Americans are fucking dumb.If some 300 pounds neckbeard with his mothers thinkpad can fuck you up so badly imagine what can state actor,like kgb backed hackers, can do to you!How did you even become super power in the first place?

Lmao, the CIA alone has been fucking up the US for decades, and that's not including the muh conspiracies.

It was obvious they were going to get leaked eventually, specially in times when even the FBI looks like they're the voice of reason.

Leak confirmed that CIA are filled with Broney tripfags

This

Leak also confirmed pizzagate was real and Hillary is the leader

Jet fuel can also neither melt steel beams