Bitcoin is permanently on every Wikileaks page

Bitcoin is permanently on every Wikileaks page.

How many BTC (units of freedom) do you own? It's 2017. I hope you at least own 21.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=monero white paper
youtube.com/watch?v=7G1LjQSYM5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw having sold all of your bitcoins today
SeemsGood

>How many BTC (units of freedom) do you own?
zero

>BTC
>Not ETH
It's like you want bad technology to reign supreme

are you literally brain damaged? It's at it's lowest price point in awhile. Why the fuck wouldn't you wait until it corrects and make that much more money?

>look at me I sold my BTC at the worst possible time

>ETH

Sadly I need dosh and might have to part with stash fairly soon.

>there are people who are dumb enough to invest in Bitcoin instead of just using it as a way to pay for thing anonymously
It's like investing in stocks, but the value of the stock has nothing to back it, its value is determined purely by the demand for "it", and "it" is nothing. It's incredibly volatile and is just a dumb way to store your money. Invest in actual stocks or something to grow your money without having to do much work.

zero

it's a meme for purchasing drugs

if banks switch to a blockchain currency it will be using IBM's blockchain

Question how can I get bitcoin anonymously with physical cash?
Give links to tutorials.

You are a retard. People use Monero for purchasing drugs. Only an idiot would try to use something as transparent and easily traceable as Bitcoin.

>How many BTC (units of freedom) do you own?

buy them locally from some random on the internet (literally type "local bitcoins" into google)

Alternatively you can buy BTC with your debit card (not anonymous obviously), transfer it to an "anonymous" account on an exchange. Trade it for XMR. Trade XMR for more BTC.

>local bitcoins
How is this "local bitcoins" actually working will I meat some dude and give him physical cash for the promises he transfers me some BTC?
I need a tutorial on this.

>debit card
I have the technological capacity to access the banking network anonymously and make transfers that are untraceable to me(will show garbage not actually me) will this still work?.
Or will the seller not accept it?

>How is this "local bitcoins" actually working will I meat some dude and give him physical cash for the promises he transfers me some BTC?
I bought and sold BTC locally a few times.

Money on the table.
Start BTC transaction.
The other party counts it.
Have a coffee until there are 2-3 confirmations.

Part and live happily ever after.
It was weird to have $2000 on the table at McDonald's but you get used to it.

You give him cash, he lets you scan a barcode on his phone or a paper wallet. It's not that complicated. If you need a tutorial than google it

>You give him cash, he lets you scan a barcode on his phone or a paper wallet. It's not that complicated. If you need a tutorial than google it
Actually I igot this backwards. He would scan your barcode.

Bringing the computer with me looks weird.
I'm not accessing bitcoin wallet on spyware central AKA cellphone.

>Bringing the computer with me looks weird.
Why? It's not unusual to use a laptop at a coffee shop.

Pick a public location with cheap drinks/coffee and possibly police nearby, in case it goes wrong. Trading Bitcoin is not illegal by the way. Burger King or McDonald's at a central train station is okay.

For larger amounts I'd also recommend choosing a seat where you're with the back to the wall. It's uncomfortable to have a large amount of cash, not seeing who is behind you.

Just bring a paper wallet. Only he needs a device to scan it.

I have to say it looks dodgy like fuck.
however
>$2000 on the table at McDonald's but you get used to it.
Looks stupid to be honest, not the
>bring computer and cash under the bridge so we can shank and rob you kind of stupid
However McDonalds are practically surveillance centers with their cameras recording you making a transaction.
Also nice way to get yourself FBI raided after they get the bitcoin seller for some shit.
Not to mention getting on a watch list.

You are a retard if you think McDonalds is going to report a perfectly legal transaction to the feds. You are even more retarded if you think the feds would give any shits about that transaction.

McDonald's / coffee shops doesn't care, at all, as long as you buy drink or food.

no idea, but that's completely unnecessary if you read the rest of the steps. Just be intelligent about what ip address you are making your transactions from.

There will be no IP address in this example.
I'm accessing the banking network in a different way.
Not internet and not IP.

>addresses
fixed

Each transaction in that chain should be performed from a different IP address, with only the original debit card transaction originating from an ip which is traceable to your identity.

As I've already stated, the bank transaction does not need to be anonymous. It is the additional steps that make it anonymous.

There will be no debit card its a direct money transfer to his account.
will look like garbage however he will get the money.

As I've already stated, the bank transaction does not need to be anonymous. It is the additional steps that make it anonymous.

To be honest user, whatever you are doing you should probably stop. You clearly aren't knowledgeable enough to get away with being anonymous. Following the advice of others without understanding what you are doing means you WILL make mistakes and get caught.

>he bank transaction does not need to be anonymous. It is the additional steps that make it anonymous.
Silly, I'm not this level of stupid to even entertain this for one second.

And you will deserve everything that you get if you think mixing it around will make it safe.
It will not, its basically in the open at this point.

So I'm asking how will the seller react after he gets a money transfer from me and the from field look like garbage. See picture.

I do crypto-currency for a living.

I hit ROI on my mining setup last month. I am practically printing money at this point, feels good.

>And you will deserve everything that you get if you think mixing it around will make it safe.
Mixing it around does make it safe. If you buy XMR with BTC and then use that XMR to buy more BTC there will be literally no way to trace it to your identity because that kind of information is simply not tracked. That's literally the entire point of XMR. Unless you do something stupid like use the same ip address to make your XMR->BTC transaction as you used when you did your USD->BTC transaction, the feds are powerless to trace who owns what. Stop being such a retard.

PLZ.

Now I'm asking how he will react to getting a transfer that has source that looks like gibberish and can not see a origination bank account?

shut the fuck up retard. you are obviously too stupid to do anything sneaky.

>Little child gets angry
Oh how typical.
I don't want the seller to run with my money and/or freak out.
I asked a question how they react to seeing this in their bank account.
So how will they react to seeing this? Will they be cool or go into complete freak out mode and not give me BTC?

So let me get this straight. You want stranger A to tell you how stranger B will react to a particular scenario? How much of a retard can you be?

Can you give me your opinion faggot?
Like you dealt with these people face to face or give me your impression of how this will look to you if you got it.

>How much of a retard can you be?
I can ask the same since you apparently are to retarded to even understand basic human questions.

OP here. I think I figured it out. Thanks everyone

This.

Only buy the amount you need.

Not him, but what user just described isn't any different than a person withdrawing cash from a bank and then exchanging it with other cash so that the numbers can no longer be traced back to him. It's more anonymous to purchase BTC with XMR than it is to purchase local BTC with cash withdrawn from an ATM.

>I meat some dude
whatever floats your boat m8

>supporting a narcissistic rapist

>but the value of the stock has nothing to back it, its value is determined purely by the demand for "it
First of all, the value of everything is purely determined by the demand. Second of all, it is backed by the cost of the electricity used to produce it. This is why the value goes up over time despite the fact that new coins are created regularly. The average cost of electricity per BTC goes up exponentially over time. Ever noticed how the value only fluctuates within a certain range from the cost to manufacture? That's not a coincidence. It's because the miners know how much money they spent to produce it and are the biggest holders.

Retarded children.
>you think McDonalds is going to report a perfectly legal transaction to the feds
Oh the same way Facebook has no interest in giving the NSA my data right? Oh wait they sleep together and Facebook can not stop sending more data to the gov.
Dumbass.

>Mixing it around does make it safe
>Oh look I think this totally retarded way is 100% safe.
Wait 5 years for it to come out and you will scream like a little bitch
>ZOMG you guys this thing I believed totally like a retarded fagot turns out to not be safe.
Simply because you are this level of retarded that you believe blindly in whatever trash is written in your life hacker articles like its the word of god.
Also you are LITERALLY to retarded to answer a what if question about the character of a seller.
This is village idiot levels of easy, yet you sperged out.

You literally will deserve everything you get for your stupidity.

>This is village idiot levels of easy, yet you sperged out.
If it's so easy then why the fuck do you need someone else to tell you the answer? Also learn the difference between "to" and "too" you imbred.

>tfw I used to have 20k bitcoins when they was for cents and used them all to buy a 3 bucks steam key

I need this explained
>It's more anonymous to purchase BTC with XMR
How?
And every time I see something that over hypes without explaining why or how it works I know its a scam and waist of time.

Read about XMR. It was designed specifically with anonymity in mind and you can audit the full source code if you don't trust the white papers. It's too large of a topic to discuss here and I'm not willing to spoonfeed you pages worth of information.

>If it's so easy then why the fuck
Oh lets all gather around to ridicule the local sperging autists.
you realize that if I ask you
>Are you holding something in your hand right now?
Its easy to answer it for you, however I have no idea what you have in your hand.
Jesus fagot its like asking other people about their opinion of a movie I know mine however I have no idea what others think.
Yet its easy to answer it for them.

>the value of everything is purely determined by the demand

'no'

It's simple. Cash withdrawn from an ATM contains numbers which can be traced back to your identity. XMR does not contain anything which can be traced back to your identity (unlike with bitcoin where the entire transaction history can be traced back)

>truncated graphs
kill thy self

>hurr... I don't understand that "supply and demand" is the most fundamental business concept

Can I get a link?
The first articles sounded like literal scams.

>He thinks that the last 1 weeks worth of data isn't relevant when determining whether it's a good time to sell
>hurr... it used to be $5 so therefor it's a good thing to sell now.

> XMR does not contain anything which can be traced back
And this explains nothing.
And sounds like a scam.
You can literally write
>Facebook messages are 100% secret and private, no one can know them.
And only make me disbelieve more in XMR or other scams.

lmgtfy.com/?q=monero white paper

>And only make me disbelieve more in XMR or other scams.
Well if you're too stupid to do some basic research without having other people spoonfeed everything to you, then you should really give up on the whole anonymity thing. As much of a retard as you are, you are pretty much guaranteed to fuck something up and get in trouble. You act like I give any shits whether you trust XMR or not. If you don't trust it then don't use it. Go ahead and deal with shady people in person instead for all I care.

You will kill yourself in 10 years. Current ups and downs will look like tiny market noise in the long term.

Pic related, this is how the all time high will look like in a decade.

>backed by the strongest computing network on the planet
>backed by the best cryptographers on the planet
>backed by 7+ years and counting of never getting compromised

Go to bed, grandpa.

>centralized intranet (IBM memechain) vs decentralized internet (bitcoin)
It's exactly the opposite of your analogy dumb cuck.

Thank you for the non answer.
Researched it XMR is 100% scam.
Its literally trading one cryptocurrency for another.
So its literally only mixing things up and hoping no one can see it in the mixed up chaos.

Complete bullshit for naive idiots.
Its on the same level like thinking TOR is safe because
>Hurpe durpe it mixes the traffic a lot
And then you freak out because morons tell you something everyone with a average intelligence was capable of deducing within minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=7G1LjQSYM5Q
It only makes it slightly obscure if you have recorded all IP packages you will know who is doing what even if you have to crunch the numbers a lot.

Everything on the internet is recorded.
Physical cash always beats internet based scam shit.

*sigh*
Before trying to sound smart repeating a theory from the XVIIIth century go actually study economics

No the decentralized internet is called MAIDSAFE coin or something. It's only in alpha though.

>nice graphic
>laughable at best
>someday flaws will be discovered
>someday a Janek's Box will become a reality
>and it'll be created by some 10 year old with matchsticks and a pencil

Okay I guess you are right. Go treat yourself to a cookie.

I'm new to this shit

How does one even get started with bitcoins?

The only way they can track you through Tor unless you mess something up is by analyzing timestamps (and to a limited extent, speech patterns as well). With cryptocurrency exchanges this is basically impossible because of how many transactions occur per second. I work for a major corporation in a position where I frequently have to scour transaction logs and there are always tons of entries which have the exact same timestamp. Without proper logging info it would be impossible to trace those transactions back to the individuals making them. XMR transactions do not contain any information which could be used to trace the transactions backwards. If you use multiple exchanges and multiple ip addresses without associating any of those with your real identity, you are 100% secure.

Holier than thou autism is just the worst.

Maidsafe is not delivering, I think Irvine will unfortunately not be able to do it at this point.
It's all about bitcoin + sidechains
cope

>It's all about bitcoin + sidechains
More like Ethereum + smart contracts.

Thanks.
I'm living the Idiocracy where hyped idiots believe the dumbest thing imaginable.
Its like 99% of humanity is retarded compared to people in the 1950s.

>Memereum
You can still dump your ETH bag for BTC before its too late.

You literally need to stop at this point.
You are only making yourself look more retarded.
>Its hard to number crunch now
>So its imposible
Do I even begin to explain to you why this thinking is retarded?
Its like thinking they will never brute force your encrypted drive however after 10 years they can do it.
They have it recorded so its like a encrypted HDD sitting in their warehouse waiting for them to brute force it in the future.
> I work for a major corporation
>I work for a rinkey dinkey home business that has no access to NSA capacity
Every "major corporation" is a rinky dinky home business is you compare it to the NSA.

No, I won't be doing that. I've already more than doubled my investment. However, you are more than welcome to sell all your ETH. I'll look for the dip in price as retards panic sell and then gobble it all up.

>>Its hard to number crunch now
It's' not hard, it's literally impossible. If you have two timestamps with the same value, and no contextual data to prove who made the transaction then it is literally impossible. Jesus christ you are a fucking retard.

>asks Sup Forumstards to spooonfeed him information
>thinks he's not the retarded one

My god are you this fucked in the head?
They have every IP connection recorded.
>literally impossible
You don't even understand what this means.
There is a From and To field in the IP packages you send out.
Jesus Christ.

>Asking about shity iFart app = retarded
>Not knowing how iFart works = retarded

If the ip address isn't associated with your identity and you never reuse an ip address than it doesn't matter. How can you seriously be this dense?

I already dumped my ETH for BTC a little bit ago. Then ETH went up from $12 to $18 over a period of a few days.

How haven't you killed yourself?

>How many BTC (units of freedom) do you own? It's 2017. I hope you at least own 21.
At current market prices 1 BTC = $1,192.92. 21 BTC = $25,051.32. How many people on this board do you know of with 25 grand in cash just sitting around? Most of them are NEETs or college students.

Only a retard would keep that much money in cash.

Congratulations we hit maximal stupidity.
I do this step by step
1) Buy bitcoin with money that is associated with your bank account.
(they know your identity here)
2) Give this BTC to proxy A
3) proxy A to proxy B
4) proxy B to proxy C
5) C makes a transaction

Now work backwards C>B>A>(YOU)

Legit, but I would have expected than in a board like Sup Forums, unlike /biz/, people would foresee the importance of bitcoin and be part of the 1 million club (21 BTC holders and above)

But it seems that, most people here ignored bitcoin and kept calling it a meme while continuing making threads about waifus and AMD vs nVidia shitposting. Very sad!

Or

1) Work for BTC and get paid in BTC
2) Cuckerment don't know shit that you own BTC
3) ?????
4) PROFIT (hold)

1. USD->BTC
2. BTC->XMR
3. Create 2 XMR wallets yourself associated with 2 IP addresses which are not associated with your identity.
4. Transfer your XMR to self created wallet A
5. Transfer from wallet A to wallet B
6. Transfer from wallet B to exchange
7. XMR->BTC

After step 5 your XMR is fully detached from your identity.

>After step 5 your XMR is fully detached from your identity.
NO.
You are only doing more mixing steps literally they can track you the second you make bank to BTC.
The mixing makes it only computationally difficult.
Its 100% irrelevant if the IPs are untraceable they follow where the money is going.
If you want to bet on computational difficulty be my guest.
However you are literally doing
Have fun shiting yourself 10 years later after all news channels will scream that the goverment now has calculated who did what with bitcoin.
Paper can vanish internet transactions can not.

>Its 100% irrelevant if the IPs are untraceable they follow where the money is going.
Nobody has access the the needed information to trace anything regarding a transaction between two wallets that are not owned by an exchange. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

>Nobody has access the the needed information to trace anything regarding a transaction between two wallets that are not owned by an exchange
Spefically for XMR. With BTC this would not be true

If you are making a connection over the internet.
Its recorded by the NSA.
Its fucken irrelevant what the proxies are if they are something like internet servers they communicate over IP and this is recorded.

The best you can get is
>I encrypt my messages
And encryption can be brute forced.
It might be computationally hard now.
However not in the future.

Someone who uses words like
>Always
>Never
>Impossible
Is certainly wrong and stupid.

Yet you say the stupidest things like:
>After step 5 your XMR is fully detached from your identity.

Have fun shiting yourself over this in the future.

No, like anons said, it's for secrecy. If I want to actually make and use money I do stocks and anyone with any idea of how business works does the same. You can rationalize how much bitcoin is "projected" to be, but you also have to remember that in 2005 it was projected in the US that gas should be almost ten dollars a gallon due to how the market was rising.

>If you are making a connection over the internet.
>Its recorded by the NSA.

Yeah, they can see that you made a transaction, but they can't prove who ended up receiving the funds you sent. It could have gone anywhere for all they know. Instead of talking out of your ass why don't you read the technical documentation?

>No, like anons said, it's for secrecy.
No, it isn't. BTC keeps a full transaction history for every coin. There are other cryptocurrencies which are intended for anonymity. BTC is not one of them. Stop spreading this stupid meme.

Love to see it.
Yet your scenario requires it to be magic.
All connections over the internet are plain text.
You can add encryption to this message however encryption can be brute forced.
It takes ungodly time today however in the future brute forcing today bit cypher's will be like brute forcing 16bit cypher's today.

So it's like Snapchat stocks.

Speculators will speculate and BTC looks like the new hot thing.
Speculators would literally speculate on everything even used condoms and Richard Stallman farts in a can.