YOUR SAFETY IS AT STAKE

DO NOT LOOK AT VAULT7.

When will you fools realize that you are the bad guys, not the good guys.

Trump and Assange are working directly under Russian orders to try to undermine Obama and his legacy.

These "Vault7" leaks PUT YOUR SAFETY AT RISK. THESE ARE OUR GOVERNMENTS SENSITIVE TOOLS. WE CAN'T LET IT GET IN THE HANDS OF THE WRONG PEOPLE.

Trump should be ashamed of himself for allowing this dismantling of one of the most important intelligence agencies, the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency).

Of course, these leaks coincide with Trump accusing Obama of wiretapping. Absolutely outrageous.

I hope you all are happy, your security is at risk because Trump and his minion Assange wanted so badly to deflect from this Russia connection.

Now none of your technology is safe, good job, well done Drumpfkins.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like CIA is shilling again.

I have no doubt that the Russians had a hand in this. It's a huge distraction from Trump's constant stupidity. That doesn't make CIA's fuckery any less important or damning. If we're gonna have an enemy, I'd prefer one that lets the government hang itself with its own noose.

Not gonna lie, former CIA supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these big guys get our 2D waifus.

i am not your castle nigger

russians havent done shit

the whole russian story is a bs distraction.

the leaks all came from insiders

the dnc ones specifically from seth rich, who was murdered

Let's get #notyournigger trending

I've just finished combing through the leaks and it looks like it's nothing substantial

Stallman was right
Terry was right
Assange was right
Snowden was right

Fuck you CIA nigger

yeah there is zero evidence of Russian involvement. to me seeing these people cry Russia makes them look like insane liars but I guess people will believe anything.

exactly

why do you think that WikiLeaks offered a 20,000$ reward for information about the murder of Seth Rich?

He was their source for the DNC stuff. It was an insider. He was killed.

Zero evidence of Russian involvement to date.

The CIA should cease to exist at this very moment

Well, aside paid shilling, they didn't do anything. The russian hacker isn't a meme if you live in Ukraine though or a computer illiterate burger who wants to be the next potus. Trump should listen to Rubio, but he is a retarded old fart.

DON'T OPEN THEM IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS

Trump isn't retarded at all. His tweets arent whining, they're triggering. He does it on purpose.

Read his books, you will see that what he is doing to the media and the entire left is on purpose. And the methods he used during his election are all written about in his books before he was even elected.

The left-wing media knows this, but they refuse to acknowledge it, so they paint him as a clown instead.

His IQ is measured at 158. I trust he knows what he is doing.

>Trump isn't retarded at all. His tweets arent whining, they're triggering. He does it on purpose.

This. Even Obama got into office by clowning around on social media; Trump just did more of the same.

Reminder that the CIA captured assange.

Yep, you can't be retarded and be a complete novice to politics and destroy 16+ opponents in the primaries and go on to take on the entire Clinton machine and win in an electoral landslide.

His campaign will be written about in the history books.

Assange never existed.

>b-but he's only pretending to whine

thanks for the free software cia

this is the truth

Too bad, i don't care about sublime.

I agree. These leaks, which allegedly amount to only "1%" of released material, are treasonous. How is this not a danger to a nation's security?

This

Literally the first instance of this "Russians hacked the election" meme came straight from Hillarys twitter when her emails were posted publically.

>its ok because Obama said it was ok
If this was leaked to have happened under Trump or Bush's orders you would be screaming bloody racist

When will someone release a vulnerability checker on f-droid...

Sorry dude, CNN said nobody but them could look at the files.

I do not understand. How does this have anything to do with George, Barrack, or Donald?

So, Trump is just pretending to be retarded?

PRISM and the Protect America Act of 2007

Without them this arguably would have never been legal for our government to do

The person that wrote the post I am replying to did so in a vain attempt to "trick" shadow government profiling tools.

I agree with the program under any president. It is the mismanagement, hired personnel, and violations that must be resolved.

> muh safety

>Trump and Assange are working directly under Russian orders to try to undermine Obama and his legacy.

But that's good, people will realize Obama was actually an awful president
Just because he was popular it doesn't mean he was a good president

This talk of Russia is the democratic party's conspiracy theory.

> russians havent done shit
Oбижaeшь :^)

Cleary Russian hackers are behind it all.
They obviously hacked election machines in swing states to give Trump the election.
Don't look into this. It is a Russian leet hacking job. It probrably has a virus, a computer virus.

> Trump and Assange are working directly under Russian orders to try to undermine Obama and his legacy.
Well yeah, the CIA would make it look like that, wouldn't they?

It's not legal regardless of what Congress says, because the Constitution is the supreme law of the land.

> russians have hacked the election
> actually we have found proof that the CIA can spoof electronic fingerprints to make it look like overseas access
> w-w-well there's no proof of h-hacking

I still find it extremely stupid
There are ongoing investigations to determine if leet russian haxxors actually hacked the emails and stuff
I mean, what of they actually did?
Shouldn't people be thankful they did?
They exposed illegal actions about a presidential candidate

The United States doesn't exist. There's literally no land mass between Mexico and Canada, it's just open water. Wake up sheeple.

Seth who?
I couldn't hear you over the #ImWithHer chants.
We are still with her.
The women are revolting now.
Trump's days are numbered.

Right up until it's changed, anyway.

if they're with russians i'm totally ok with that

> The women are revolting now.
You can say that again.

Assuming this is true, has he thought about the fact that his trolling his emboldening the shit out of the left? At this rate the left is going to be a tidal wave of opposition come the 2018 mid terms.

>At this rate the left is going to be a tidal wave of opposition come the 2018 mid terms.

hahahahhaha

Obama had good ideas but congress shot down or neutered all of them to the point that they were useless.

The left is literally eating itself alive over political correctness and islam and its killing the democratic party.

Fuck you CIA

> his trolling his emboldening the shit out of the left?
Has the left realised that rioting, hurting people, and causing massive property damage is causing people to distance themselves from that movement?

Anyway, leftists are only emboldened up until someone fights back, like Based Stickman. Then they cry racism and oppression and hope the problem goes away.

Underrated

just soddering some CPUs

ow my hand

What false flag is this?

Except the CIA confirmed that Putin conspired with President Cheeto on rigging the election.

whom. it's, who's trolling whom.

dude get over it hillary lost ctr aint payin you no more lmfao

literally kys

Nah but Soros still would be

>WE CAN'T LET IT GET IN THE HANDS OF THE WRONG PEOPLE.
So what are we gonna do to stop them?
Nothing here I come

Topkek

>We're the bad guys
>NSA performs mass surveillance on massive scale, doesn't care about the privacy of those it collected, went on spying crusade across the planet

>CIA creates malware which will undoubtedly be used for similar purposes "if they need """"arises"""""'

>Instead of telling companies about bugs that could be used to spy on, record, and ruin people's lifes, we'll keep them to fight for Liberty(TM)

>YOUR SAFETY IS AT RISK!
>W-what do you mean all I need is security upgrades?
>W-what do you mean WikiLeaks follows responsible disclosure?

>NOW none of your technology is safe
>CIA had exploits that they refused to fix
>NOW none of your technology is safe
>N
>O
>W

Wew lad, I fucking hate NSA/CIA apologists so much.

> hey should we tell someone about these exploits we found?
> no i think we should keep them secret so we can use them if we need to
> but what if these exploits fall into the wrong hands?
> haha they won't
> that exact thing happens
> o no how did we not foresee this exact event occurring
> how can we do damage control?
> just deny it existing
> but there's proof
> just deny it lol cnn pls help

Maybe, when he tweets about something the truth tends to come out of it...

>obama and his legacy

I guarantee nobody gives a shit about obama's legacy.

He certainly does.

CIA has a database on Japaneses emojis

The CIA has a database on Japanese emoticons

Sup Forums has been compromised.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html

HI C.I.A!!!
and Fuck you!!

really obvious that Sup Forums is falseflagging as a CIA shill to try to get people to support Trump, it's really transparent and laughable

How do you respond to

Pretty good taste tbqh

but really the trump shilling is very obvious at this point

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Go away Sup Forums, you're too obvious.

this is a trump board, gayboy. if you don't like it you can fuck straight off to reddit.

Please explain. I'm not disagreeing. I want to hear about his book strategy

His IQ is not 158.

I don't support Trump and I'm going to stay here and there's nothing you can do about it cuck.

Not gonna lie, former CIA intern here. This is fucking hilarious watching the OSB crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this department get the zero day exploits.

> watching Trump crash and burn
> his popularity is spiking upwards week on week
> companies are pouring billions of dollars into investment
> illegal immigrants are being deported by the dozens
> stock market hits record highs for weeks straight
> jobs are set to be created in their tens to hundreds of thousands
If this is him crashing and burning, what the fuck would it look like if he was on point?

But what about the nuclear codes?? (we can't let him get them)

Problem is he's been acting like a fucking retard on social media since before the media had a serious interest in him politically. Go back to 2013 and read some of the stupid, pointless shit he posted

thanks for correcting the record, i'll pack up my HDD right away and send it over to NSA so they can be sure i'm no threat to the national security

His job approval is -4.9% in the latest aggregate.

Are you australian by any chance?

I'd rather be under Putin than Liberals

We'd love to see you under Putin. Send pictures.

>Trump wrote anything
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all