Rate my build Sup Forums

rate my build Sup Forums
pcpartpicker.com/list/RfQk7h

You fucked up with WD HDD's. It goes like that:
Hitachi >HGST >Samsung >...> Toshiba>...> WD> Seagate
Really like this case. Really neat and minimalistic.

kill yourself. i've been using WD blacks for 6 years now and i haven't had a single drive failure.

fucking retard.
WD is the shit.

That motherboard availability though, and I am waiting for Ryzen 3 4c/8t.

Your an idiot the H in HGST is for Hitachi. Hitachi sold HGST to WD.

why are you getting such a shit cooler?

>kill yourself.
>fucking retard
Nice arguments skids.

>Hitachi sold HGST to WD
So what? They still sell as HGST. Also check reliability stats between these two before talking shit.

WD is the shit man. Have not even a single failure with my WD Blacks nor any signs of them failing despite having 7 years online time.

#1: Drop the 1800X and go for a 1700. It's cheaper and overclocks easily to 3.9GHz. Its performance will be exactly the same to the 1800X after OCing.
#2: Maybe go for a X370 motherboard, not sure what the VRMs on the B350's are like.

The money saved on the CPU can go to a GPU instead. Also, why the hell are you getting a HTPC case?

Your experience with WD differs from enterprise usage, Hitachi drives have the lowest failure rate. If you base your facts on your own perspective then you're severely flawed, what's good for you isn't always in other applications and uses

seagate is better than wd

My drives are old, so maybe the WD production process changed, but I've had plenty of Seagate drives crap out on me meanwhile.

I know HGST is good, but WD is very acceptable in my experience.

1xHitachi over 10 years still working
3xExternalSamsung over 6 years still working

4xWD and 2xSeagate dead after 3 years

you should get 2x8 or 2x16 ram.

Had 6 Seagate Raid 0 for a total of 6 years, everything smooth.

Meanwhile WD, failed at least 10 all inside dell desktops

Any other cooler fits into that case?

1800x is a waste of money get 1700. They're all the exact same chip with different factory clocks. You can just overlock the 1700 to 3.9-4.0ghz no problem.

That mobo is shit best bang for buck AM4 mobo is the asrock x370 killer.

Superior chipset and very good power management will allow nice oc.

More like ASSrock

I use 3TB WD Red which I bought 8 months ago, am I still fucked?

There's nothing wrong with hgst hard drives. Their ssds are just rebranded sandisks which don't suck either.

nice meme computer. are you also gonna buy a camera, studio mic with filter and a greenscreen and stream overwatch?

I mean wd, not hgst.

>32 gb of ram
Why?
>wd black
Get caviar blues instead. Same speed and quieter.

Somehow ... this list is retarded. Samsungs HDD department was bought by Seagate years ago.

I agree. It doesn't mean WD HDDs are bad, though.
But! HGST > Hitachi, since HGST are enterprise drives.

>Ryzen CPU

Are you retarded? Do you like paying more for less?