Which messaging apps are not compromised?

Which messaging apps are not compromised?

WHO CARES....UNLESS UR A PEDO
JUST DIE PLEASE

IRC, with both TLS and OTR encryption.

POOED

you just KNOW...

the condoms slipped

POO'D

It's doesn't matter how you encrypt because it's all sent out to the spy agencies long before it reaches encryption stage.

The problem is your phone, your router and your ISP. The last of which is virtually out of your control.

>all normshitter applications
>not compromised
Lol, enjoy your 1984 dystopia, gen z shitter

LINE

>os compromised
>isp compromised
>chipset compromised
>router compromised
>Metadata compromised
>cares about messaging app

OTP done on a device with no networking capability which is then typed to the messaging app is what comes to mind.

Not very practical though.

How practical would a P2P messaging app be?
Storing messages would be a problem I guess.

Came here to basically say this. People who ask this shit are dumb as fuck. All internet interactions are compromised.

I use a P2P application that encrypts the message when the message is sent and then the message is decrypted when the message is received. It works relatively well. Of course, that wont aid you alone.

Signal, though it doesn't really matter if the device you're using it on is compromised from the beginning.

Who are these fine young ladies?

Why are there shitskins in the photo?

gajim with otr and your selfhosted xmpp server should be fine

Its the tech support annual ball. Companies fly their pajeets out to America and make their female employees accompany them.

one of these girls is not like the others

Are you talking about the one that looks like she stuck her nose under a hydraulic press and glued a couple of dead rats above her eyes?

HOLY SHIT I KNOW THIS PEOPLE

Skype used to be P2P, we all saw how well that turned out.

Yo, you need me?

Goddammit, i would knock up that brownie piece of meat and even say thanks.

that's a weird way to say 'indian'

So what now?

Smoke signals

PGP messaging? That should work well?

Pro tip: don't do anything illegal and the NSA won't give a shit about your messages.

>unless youre a pedo just die please

>wanting everyone but pedos to die
user, why dont you have a seat over there.

Haha it's funny because you're taking what he said literally! Fuck off grammar commie nazi prick.

Memesoft did this. Also I remember when it used to be lightweight. Now it's slow, works like shit and UPDATES almost every time I start it. Yet it does nothing more that it did before MS bought it.

xmpp

It doesn't matter if the apps are compromised or not.

Because your hardware itself is compromised.

you don't need to explicitly state something is funny, we all know it, since we have a sense of humor too. the better way to react to a funny comment is to say something funny/clever in return
human interaction 101, try it, thank me later

Love how Sup Forums went from "install gentoo" to "free yourself from the botnet" to "everything is compromised, just give up" over the years.

FUCK COMPUTERS

Poo in it

these girls must be into scat