NO!!!

No

fuck off shit doujinpig

Everyone loves Russia

Exept Russians, posting on Sup Forums

いいえ!ロシア人はひどいです

sauce

Hate them with my guts.

You mean the Wasteland they call home? The only think I like about Russia is Sankt Petersburg, and Kaliningrad (kek). The rest is a fucking wasteland.

fugsaj;idsalhaflhwopirqyubwqroif

>Russia
Who?

You're wrong, the centre of Moscow isn't also a wasteland. It's the place where all money from Russia come.

I wouldnt say love but i do find it super interesting. Their political system is like a feudal system with everyone trying to get access to the Czar but at the same time there are powerful boyars who the Czar has to keep happy. Also its the polar opposite of the UK in terms of geography. I'd love to spend a few years in russia

Yes

Don't post there such a whore like her

she is a bitch
it'd be better if she took a photo of hitler there

This
I hate her. A disgusting vatnik bitch. Her idol is Nicolas II (He atacked Japan in 1905l

Where is my yulia nova, russia

Why don't you like her? She's a Putin's mistress and your Vanguard in Crimea. It doesn't make sense. Cope on that please.

We dont need in any Vanguard in Crimea. Also, we dont need in Crimea.

So she wad baring the icon of the worst emperor of Russia who had lost two wars on the parade devoted to the soldiers died in WWII. She judged the person for "commiting the crine" in Kiev and imrisoned him in Russia. Is it enough to hate her?

I HATE Russia

Hmm, interesting. I thought no one in Russia gives a shit about politics.

Yes

Actually, only those who want to improve the standart of living and those who want to steal the money people have earned, also freaks which support the stealers (gouverment). Others do not really care

I love Russian men.

>Her idol is Nicolas II
Wtf I hate Natalia now

As far asa I remember he's very violent and commited crimes, but I'm not sure if it's he or not
I don't see any reason to respect her opinion or love her. Just another vatnik for me

I fucking love Russia.

Russian anons are the most underdog posters of Sup Forums, after Brazilians.

We have a lot in common. Also, cute slavs are one of my weakness.