Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that level1techs is shit and crit tv is objectively better

now that the dust has settled can we all agree that level1techs is shit and crit tv is objectively better

>crit tv is objectively better
>kill yourself

Oh hi Logan, fuck off Logan.

Maybe try not spending business money on personal frivolous bullshit next time then we talk about who is shit.

Yes. You can't do a show without creativity.

Crit is way more fun to watch

If you're a 12-year-old

crit is a meme
wendel is based
pistol is a trap
/thread

No, it's genuinely better presented. The guy's personality built the show, not the tech.

Nah. Logan comes off as a bit of a manchild, and he doesn't really seem to know what he's talking about. Wendell clearly isn't comfortable in front of a camera without Logan as a crutch yet, but his actual content is genuinely more interesting.

Go away Logan!
wasted trips...

He didn't have a personal income/bank. The amount that he used from the company(his) account was less than he paid that shitlord with the sunglasses

>Logan comes off as a bit of a manchild

Perfect for the target market

Seriously though, Quain got $50k/yr supposedly. The whole company was worth what, $150k? What did even do besides having sysadmin experience to backbone some of the tech talk?

I'm not arguing against Wendell, though. He seems like a nice chap and I hope that his channel does well.

Al Quain? What you saying boy?

Wendel is that fat uncharismatic guy that works behind the geeksquad desk at Best Buy. No one gives a shit about him or his ugly malformed friends.

crit is just the Logan show since he hired potatoes as his new supporting cast. Wendell brothers are OK but they won't get the children that populate youtube since they can't be charismatic.

dat a dude?

I like his sidekick who looks and acts like a 3d version of a Seth Macfarlane's cartoon character.

I want her to slap my balls

Logan on literal suicide watch

>her

This is where gaymers and techies seperate. Have fun pressing F Logan. Now gtfo, we're not coming back.

lmfao, logan BTFO. I would've had more respect for him had he owned up to his mistakes, instead he basically said 'you just don't understand'. Fuck him.

Of course people interested in tech go with the guy who actually knows more about it.

He kind of did and was fair.
He was sloppy with his banking and owned up to it. Wasnt really stealing or anything so fuck that. Plus I think its fair to get pissed at people leaking personal shit.
I think logans channel is going to be shit. He cant run a business and he surrounds himself with useless people. But that video was fair and yadda. Ideally he would just be like a cohost or something on Wendells channel desu. level1techs is to dry. THey basically have 2 wendells talking for 40 minutes.

Has anyone ever recognized the pattern of Sup Forums spillage?

All of a sudden there are 123 GPU and gaming hardware review threads.

to add to this its like when anthony and Opie broke up.
Anthony is funnier and everyone's favourite but he needed opie to contrast him and bring him back to earth. Now his show is shit.

>A GPU launched today
>A CPU launched last week
Are we just not supposed to talk about these things you giant fucking moron?
Its a tech board not a linux/autism board.

>Its a tech board not a linux/autism board.

I'm just saying don't complain we are actually on topic for once.
That's like Sup Forums complaining Sup Forums must of invaded because they keep making threads about videogames, and thats just not normal there.

Logan is one step away from that living meme man who wears that Majoras Mask shirt, you know the one.

who wants to watch a fucking 40 minute video
fucking fat neckbeard, I know half the stuff you're gonna say in the video and what you're talking about anyway

>wears that Majoras Mask shir
m...m...me?
How do you know who I am user?

Did you know the Jim Crow laws helped stop racism and discrimination in America until you saw it on level1techs?
Didnt think so.

This guy but he has a different shirt with the moon on it.

Haha oh fuck. Okay my shirt is a lot more subtle.
I always see this guy fucking posted everywhere. Where is he even from?

He is a physical manifest of meme energy. Sup Forums was obsessed with him for some reason, I never looked into the full story but you can Google "Jimmy nu-male" to find out more.

where the fuck do YOU think you are?

Both channels are objectively different and not everyone gives a shit about wendells linux bonner
But all the same as others have said he just knows tech and that I can respect.

as for logan I think he likes to experiment more just check out the passively cooled xeon he posted also he has a new work mate so there is that.

I can't compare to ether channel even as someone that subs to both.

Then why is Linus 100x more successful? Logan is just shit at everything.

Linus is strictly entertainment though. and he admits he doesnt know shit most the time. There are 1000x informative dudes. But only one fucker who watercools a whole office on one loop for no reason, and fucks around with thousands of dollars of tech.

Who objectively gives a shit? Who are these fatasses and why should I care?