Do you like Milfs?

Do you like Milfs?

Only a fag doesn't.

theyre ok I guess

what do they do for a living?

Fuck

My problem is that I only like mature women. (Them having children is not a request, that's why I don't say Milf, which can be interpreted like that)

not a requirement*

I want to confirm that it doesn't have a dick first

Famke is 100% woman

Of Courshe

what did she mean by this?

Dunno, didn't torrent the movie yet, probaly something like "I may look like a secretary but I can get dirty too". Thay haircut it's a powerful boner inducer for some reason too.

movie is pretty good as I recall

not as good as her high heels... also it cannot be a Milf thread without a mexican posting salma fucking hayek, so if you excuse me I'll accomplish my duty

Yes

Yes

Yeah.

100% yes

This is the first milf thread I've ever seen without people posting old ugly wrinkly people. People start to post the most disgusting older people yuck. These are nice and sexy milfs

Damn. Imagine if she was your mom
Like, how could you not

even the MILFs are better in Rossiya

She is a mom?

Yeah 2 kids

thought this was somehow related to TNG...

more of this mom?

For real though Famke was smokin' in Goldeneye.

well, I suppose you simply get used to it, and you don't even notice it any more, even if your friends tell you; like when you're dating/married to a hot piece of ass and everyone wonders why aren't you banging that all day long... but the thing is that you know her shitty side and also, only you have seen how does that booty looks without all that glamorous "magic" on it, so you don't buy it anymore

I like your mom. Does that answer your question?

Yes. Takbir, brother.

that's a sexy dress

Yes.