Finland has created new food from beans and oats, called pulled oats...

Finland has created new food from beans and oats, called pulled oats. It has more natural protein than meat and can be made from oats and beans! Oh and it also taste like meat.
World hunger - 1
Finland - 6

Other urls found in this thread:

hs.fi/ruoka/a1463114739230
goldandgreenfoods.com
goldandgreenfoods.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds interesting. i hope it's available soon.

with a little ketchup and pineapple it'll have all of the 3 vital finnish food groups

I don't get the satisfaction of knowing an animal died for my meal, though.

And yet again it looks like literal shit - that probably tastes like cardboard. Nordic cuisine at its finest.

Pls leave the kitchen and never return.

Sincerely: the rest of the world.

often when you're hungary you get a little angry

who developed it, what are the plans etc?

Didn't you read, it taste like meat.

but it's not gluten free

This woman.
hs.fi/ruoka/a1463114739230
goldandgreenfoods.com

That's on purpose to try and weed out the inferior genes from the world.

How original.

10/10 would shoot you in the head myself.

>it tastes like chicken guise we swear :^)

You do realize just because it tastes like "meat" it doesn't mean its good, yeah? Some people have invented something called "spices" 3000 years ago. They make food go yum yum, more delicious. I know you've never heard of them before, it's shocking at first, but believe me, there's more to cooking than tablesalt.

is this why hungary is so poor? eastern european zeal that makes a rational government impossible?

Dat baby rage.

>it also taste like meat.

It tastes.

That is a pretty poor attempt to redirect attention from the fact that even Nordics wouldn't eat Nordic food, and that they're vising various foreign restaurants en masse every day. Turkish, Paki, Indian, Chinese, it doesn't matter as long as its not from their country.

looks good. naturalness isn't even that important to me but if it IS natural that's even better.

It's actually pretty good but way too pricey right now

>Finland sells spurdomeat
Stop hunting poor spurdos you fucking murderers, they have feelings you know

Yeah, there's really no point to good meat alternatives until they're dirt cheap. Keep on working on it Finns.

It was instantly sold out, so haven't had a chance to taste it myself. It's supposedly way better tastewise to soy products.

That's no feat at all t b h but I guess it's good that things keep improving

stop getting angry about food mr.goulash

Is there anything proprietary about the manufacturing process?

I hope so or swedes gonna steal this shit too

>steal
hehe mm

Here's something goldandgreenfoods.com/

>Manufacturing pulled oats includes only mechanical processing such as mixing, pressing and heating.

Sounds like it isn't but who knows. Maybe they'll keep the recipe a trade secret.

i would assume that pulling oats in finland meant picking up estonian girls in nightclubs

No! What you do to food is frankly revolting, and would make any man's blood boil who has an ounce of taste!

This is simply unforgivable! You should be punished for these crimes against food!

Give paprika pls

there is no hungarian food though, you inherited it all from hungarian germans, who you kicked out in 1948

Order some from amazon dude. Szegedi is the best usually.

Silly fool, nothing can stop me from maing more tasteless potato foods. NOT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE!

Don't worry, Sailor Paprika, I'm here to shitpost with you!

STOP THIS MADNESS! Just add a bit of paprika, some onions, garlic, black pepper, tomatoes and sausages and you could have a decent meal!

Why couldn't you just eat beans and oats?

how the fuck did Hungary even exist before the Columbian exchange if you base your identity so very much on paprika?

Just like Spain/Italy with tomatoes, and Ireland/Belaruse/Pooland/Latvia/Lithuania/Russia/Ukraine with potatoes.

As long as it's cheap and tastes good I'll eat it

Fuck off Satan, stop questioning our gastronomic identities

Upload the taste sequence into the Sup Forums taste matrix so us Americans can download the flavor and try it first.

NO SPICES, ONLY WATER AND POTATOES! MAYBE A TURNIP IF IM FEELING ADVENTUROUS!

suomi mainittu?

Nice trips Satan
>how the fuck did Hungary even exist before the Columbian exchange if you base your identity so very much on paprika?
As for your question, I've asked myself and even my parents the same thing numerous times over the years. I really don't know. I imagine before the discovery of the Americas Europeans must've lived on cabbage, meat and bread. Apples, plum. Not very appetizing. I think when the Turkish conquered Hungary, they brought asian foods with them, that enriched our kitchen somewhat.

Anyway, Pocahontas was right when she said that true gold lies not in metals but corn. I can't even imagine what life must've been without tomatoes, bell peppers, corn, paprika, potatoes or even turkey. Sure, paprika is our most famous food stuff, but Hungarian kitchen relies on a dozen other ingredients that came from the Americas. It really gave birth to our cuisine.

I bid thee welcome fair Venus.

They used ginger and garlic alot in those times.

Crickets > Finn vegan garbage

Of course Mexico has to result to eating bugs after they spent all their money on coke and booze

this desu

Coca cola, not coke, that's too expensive and made for you gringos