like 3 weeks ago, when I had to go back to uni

there's nothing communist about bears

nth for don't bully!

On mother's day after getting into a heated argument with her

ya u look tasty

>getting into a fight with your mom on mothers day

Like 6 years ago. No ones hugged me since

cute lil motherfucker lol

What are your goals for the summer? I'm spooky skelly tier, so I plan on getting up to 160

Thats not a bear u duma@ss its a wolf

y would u argue with ur mom on mothers day

last month

Saturday, before my parents went on vacation

Years probably. My mother isn't a very affectionate person.

>on my 2nd xl tims coffee in as many hours

>that feel when never drinking coffee master race

I truly do despise America, Americans, and all things related to them. I truly do. They have single handedly destroyed Western Civilisation and the World. No other nation in history has had a more destructive impact to the planet. No other population has been more degenerate and toxic. They have had many a calamitous effect onto the world, from the big things like their countless illegal wars, to the smaller things such as a regressive and barbaric culture. America will be the death of my country, with our current government following the dangerous example America has set when it comes to law, agriculture, regulations and economics. Their tendrils have insidiously made their way into every facet of British society. Americunts have ruined British corporations countless times, see Cadbury, Pfizer, etc.

The US is a plague upon all that is good and just, an insufferable weed, and the world will not know peace until the US has been cut down, and it's roots picked out.

@59320316

dumb limey poster

I could beat you all up in a fight irl

I don't trust people who don't drink coffee. They're always fuckin weird.

I drink it bc i used to be an alcohol and now i just drink a bunch of coffee

lol mad

Where you at pussy

Id have you flat on your ass faster than you could say "uncle"

Why don't you stop being a bitch and learn some self control?

Give me an address mother fucker

Why don't you suck my dick faggot

I actually remember the last time I hugged her, 12 years ago, it was the day of my grandfather's funeral.

ok *opens mouth*

i sent u running scared last time kiddo

I've dropped coffee entirely and feel much better without it desu.

It's a terrible meme drink.

*unzips dick*

yeah but i need a drug user

Meet me somewhere motherfucker I'll smoke you like a god damn sausage.

I see that you're either a retard who can't properly reply to my post, or you're too scared for me to shatter whatever reply that you make, which I will demonstrate now.

Hell yes I'm mad, but is that all you can muster against me? The US has ruined the world, my culture, and that's all you can say you cunt?

@59320535

no (you) for you, dumb limey

I drink coffee because it tastes good

It was just a prank bruh.

Reminder that black bears are huge pussies that get scared even by turkey decoys
youtube.com/watch?v=UqRRYlPc70Q

Fuck your bears. Fear the mighty beast from South America

YOU GOT A PROBLEM?
COME GET SUM BITCH

Dude why would you talk about your mom that way?

MY WHOLE FAMILY ON THE POLICE FORCE, HO

Ah, I see that you're just an immature fool who thinks that I care about getting "(you)"'s. Well I don't all replies are the same to me lad.

You're stance still hasn't changed, even after I completely shattered it. You really are arrogant aren't you?

#btfo

What do they eat?

Jesus you sound like a butthurt fedora faggot.

t. turkey

American tourists.

vocaroo.com/i/s0WaDeH9XQNP

>There's Americans dumb enough to take the bait

TROGLODYTES

Some insist that suicide is both a coward and a cheat, but I think the suicide is rather courageous.
To look at one's life and decide that it's not worth living, then to go through with the horrible act.
Millions of people live lives that aren't worth living. Many fewer people end their worthless lives.
To look down the barrel of the gun or over the lip of the pill bottle and say, "That is what I want, that is the world
that needs me, better than breath, better than banging my bones through the remainder of these sorry days"
There is the courageous man and woman, the suicide. But I don't own the courage to kill myself.

why are brits so jealous of us, lads?

all they ever do is come over here and try to act tough

I always thought it was weakness but maybe youre right

>says brits are jelous of us
>uses "lads"

You're absolutely right but your post still deserves a tip.

british butthurt about america is only matched by australian butthurt about canada

We had a problem bear coming around my tent one night, bear banger didn't do shit, either did shooting at it and one night I went to piss and a black bear bluff charged me and I ran at it. Then two more black bears ran at me from behind and they weren't bluffing so then all three of them chased me. I got too my truck like 10 feet away but it felt like it was 100. Nobody believes that story. Never seen them act like that.

There's nothing courageous about offing yourself like a pussy because you can't hack it.

Hello Sup Forums.
Is it a lovely evening at your location?

That soundes horrifying user.
Black bears are usually super curious but it can turn out to be a curse, and in your case, can be fatal. Most of fatal black bear attacks happened to campers at night, during the day they don't seem to have the same behavior.

All I see is American butthurt at the Brits tbqh

no

its hot

its windy and still wont rain

I want this spring/summer meme to FUCK OFF

Why can't North Americans stop shitposting?

Be grateful for your warmth, friends.

is it more courageous to just keep going out of sheer inertia

Yes.

my.uscis.gov/prep/test/civics/view

we'll see who's a real patriot here

i miss cold

I miss the heat, to be honest with you.
We have them a few times, when the sun tends to beat down on the area more than usual, and then it is back to being cold.
I'm used to the cold though.

i got 90% tax and amendments got me

>I do the hardest job there is, I'm a mom

EVERYBODY GET UP AND DANCE! BUST A MOVE! COME ON NOW, JUST SHAKE YOUR BOOTY TO THE BEAT!

hilarious considering the women who say this usually have some poor bastard putting in 14 hour days at the salt mine to put the baloney sandwiches on the table it causes her so much stress to prepare.

I am just so fucking lonely, guys.

Why do Canadians cutepost a lot?

just bite the bullet and get hooker already you sadsack

Being a mom is pretty chill unless you have an unruly little shit but then you can just drug the little fucker to get him to sit still

feeling rly cute tonight /cum/sies ughh~~

We're all sissybois

It's just one queer and I really wish he'd can it.

lmao fukkin nerds

95%. I skimmed through the answers of the WWII one and just clicked the first one that said germany.

It's only me

Just remember, friend. You will always have your family to cherish and love you.

>missing any

get out of my country, communist filth

cauz we're rly cute senpai and so are u