President Nixon ordered the distribution of fragments of the rock to 135 foreign heads of state and the 50 U.S. states...

>President Nixon ordered the distribution of fragments of the rock to 135 foreign heads of state and the 50 U.S. states. These gifts were distributed in 1973. The fragments were presented encased in an acrylic sphere, mounted on a wood plaque which included the recipients' flag which had also flown aboard Apollo 17.[6]
>Of the 270 Apollo 11 Moon Rocks and Apollo 17 Goodwill Moon Rocks that were given to the nations of the world by the Nixon Administration, approximately 180 are currently unaccounted for.
;_;

Why did you guys lose the nice moon rocks we gave you? ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_lunar_sample_displays
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't the US actually lost several hundred kilograms of rocks and dust?

Nothing compared to the rocks Argentina lost.

At least we know where those are

nice one

>.gif
>that spookiness
>tfw keep expecting wojak to shock me

S A V A G E

Americans can into banter afterall.

But these rocks probably got stolen and sold to the highest bidder.

>stolen

How are they different from rocks on earth?

>Rocks turned out to be petrified wood
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

Exposing America as a country of liars and con artists when?

Someone probably stole it after Drees' death.

bump

nixon was a cool guy

We don't...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_lunar_sample_displays

:3 Brazil has always been a great ally

Yeah. As a irrelevant country, we really enjoy receive gifts, and its a Brazilian tradition to take care of your gifts.

Also, don't forget that CIA likes our new president.

This is good. I never trusted Dilma.

ayy

Wonderful time to me Brazilian. All this butt hurt.
Pic related, cry from the left accusing the new president of being racist and sexist because he didn't pick a single woman or a single black as minister.
The smell of happening is impregnating.

I feel like there are probably too many women in the top pic based on the wider population of female politicians.

>brazil
>ally

I hope a commie kills him

Nah, Dilma was the personification of a SJW like you know.
Commies in south America are cowards. This is why we always defeat them. They are always talking about pick guns and shit, but they real face was just convince some bored teenager to plant some bombs in bus and libraries.
Literally cowards.

Will things improve now that based men are back in charge?

Damn amerifat, top banter lad

Well, we reach a point where is difficult to get worst. But yeah, Real has being gain strength again and some companies that announce that will close their doors are re-opening.

This is good, I'm glad. Hopefully things keep improving and the olympics turn out nice

Shit. i write some serious bullshit.
What i mean was:
>Foreign companies are changing their plans to stay.
>Real x Dollar is growing (slow, but this is good)
>Many people will be arrested, or at less investigated.
Only take 2 years of marches and memes to take down the president.

>olympics turn out nice
Noting nice happens in Rio de Janegro.
We are now joking and making beats about what country will get the "1972" attack. (ISIS plans to attack Brazil during the Olympics)

>ISIS plans to attack Brazil during the Olympics
pls no ;_;
fuck isis

Praise from Caesar

They're from the moon.

Don't get mad about it. Imagine the millions of situations here they will be robbed, kidnapped, stabbed, shoot in Rio.
My favorite situation is when they try to rape a prostitute but later discover that it's a transsexual. I always laugh thinking about it.

I hope BOPE gives them what for

>Police officer, some kid stole my suicide belt.
>Me não speak Engrish

Bope was no intelligence (like CIA or NSA does), they only take care of drug dealers.