What was high school like for you Sup Forums?

What was high school like for you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQi8wEHMm5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Secondary was grand. It's really all of a blur now that I think of it, even though I spent 6 years there. I met my girlfriend there though.

I don't like my teen years. Too much energy, too little wisdom.

This about sums it up.

I got kicked out in grade 11 because i had 70 absences in november

complete dogshit

god damn I hated everybody so fucking much back then (and with good reason). In fact I still do, the descent to my current level of cynicism and bitterness all started back then.

I tried to off myself so i got to go to school from home. Did work packets once a week cause the teacher didn't give a shit and spent all my time online

Fun as hell. American culture is built around 16-22. High school and college were a blast.
>Prom
>Concerts in the summer/4th of July
>Innumerable games of beer pong
>Road trips
>Sports games
>live and study in the same place as all your friends and you can see them every day
American high school is the shit if you're not a betamax

Is it made to be like it is in TV and film?

Awful. I battled mental health problems caused by high school for years afterwards, and still haven't beaten them.

>god damn I hated everybody so fucking much back then (and with good reason). In fact I still do, the descent to my current level of cynicism and bitterness all started back then.

Elaborate, did you get gangraped by a pack of Maoris?

kek

I had forced interaction with other basement dwelling social outcasts so I had at least some people to talk to and relate to.

Other than that I was primarily ignored by everybody else. I wasn't the most autistic (somehow) so I didn't get bullied

Socially it was alright. Education wise it was absolutely terrible because I went to a very poor charter school under a church basement where English teachers taught math and we had shortages of books.

>be me
>be "normal-ugly"
>"so guys, what do..."
>"shut up"

>be this stupid but cute lad
>literally finnish shitposters tier, scream for no reason, can't be serious for shit
>"haha good one, Louis, god, you're so cool, please ask me to suck your cock ^^"

Just end my life senpai

It was great

I wasn't popular popular but I had a good amount of friends, was on the lacrosse team

I banged some cheerleaders, it was all good

It's alot like the movies

It's so fun of you're not an /r9k/ beta

If you're that kind of person then it's a living hell

Because for some reason I've always been slightly off, including when I was growing up, and because I was poor, I was basically made a bullying and ostracising target for most of my high school years. Occasionally it escalated into violence but mostly it was the usual group humiliation in front of my peers and near-constant and active social rejection by nearly everyone. People wouldn't just reject me, they'd go out of their way to make me feel shit about it and reinforce how I wasn't wanted even if I was just minding my own business.

Call me a pussy but it kinda fucked up my world view and I've never been able to shake it.

Strange environment, I still don't know what to make of it
>Be white
>grow up in a middle-class protestant household, with multi-generational tendency towards non conformist behavior. Quaker and Mennonite background etc.
>Grow up in a strange neighborhood full of nice hippies and homosexuals in a decayed urban environment surrounded by poor black people and drug addicts
>High School go to a lower class Catholic school full of blacks and Hispanics
>Generally keep to myself but started developing outgoing traits by junior/senior year because I was obsessed with this one girl
>I was viewed as this strange mixture of oddness, discomfort, potentially insane, unpredictable, cold and indifferent, really cool, potentially a racist, and the black girls found me really attractive, creative, really sloppy, and strong for some reason I never quite figured out.
>Probably could have done better socially if I was just nicer to people but I didn't really have any interest in anyone except that girl I was obsessed with and I think that was just from seeing her everyday

Its been an ever stranger journey since then, it's just so hard relating to anyone when I do not fall under a single clear demographic. I mostly read, masturbated and played hearts of iron and whether or not I regret spending those years doing that, I'd ultimately live them the same way if given the chance

> leave jr high with 3.0 gpa
> start with one honors math class and french class, jr high friends are gone,
> french teacher is stupid frenchophile only french teacher in school, easy class cus i speak spanish
> math teacher is strict but class is easy
> dont try in class cus dont care
> make friends with honors students
> start taking ap classes
> dont try but do ok
> annoying to teachers cus dont do work
> have friends of many different backgrounds
> make attempt to learn korean, chinese, vietnamese, indonesian, arabic, and tagalog by asking friends to teach me
> learn some words and have small conversations in some languages but dont actually become fluent
> kinda give up and stop because realize its unlikely ill become fluent
> join debate team
> end up having decent grades even though i dont try
> dont apply to college cus fuck it dont care about stuff
> senior year get +30 truancys
>parents pissed think im a failure
> might not graduate because of unreserved detention and too many truancys
> graduate anyways because everyone else ditched class alot

>normie
>girls threw themselves at me
>breeze through classes
>graduate
>go to uni
>it's the literal opposite experience

youtube.com/watch?v=rQi8wEHMm5Y

Mediocrity and the occasional retarded thing i did

This unironically desu

I was bullied pretty badly, suffered multiple injuries and got hospitalized twice. It made me a strong person though.

it was like a really shit anime

i thought sweden was a utopia

so you were that weird kid who never showed up and nobody knew

Hell no, everyone's spoiled rotten and if you fall out of your designated social circle you're worth less than trash.

Granted, most adults act nice to me now, but I remember what they're really like.

It was pretty fun

Thank you for this utopia karl marx

always great to see how super villains are created

I made my fair amount of drugs and got away with some vandalism. Those were some good times.
People barely believe me whenever I bring my crazy stories.

>tfw still in grade 11 and beta as fuck

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

pretty shit desu
i liked the sense of community and solidarity between the students tho

Nah, I was born a good, emphatic person and that never changed. My brother was also bullied though and he turned out much worse.

>be this stupid but cute lad
>>literally finnish shitposters tier, scream for no reason, can't be

I got bullied a lot. I was a bit of a nerd and used to play chess at lunchtime every day and loved reading and answering questions in classes.

It was alright, I had a nice group of friends.
>tfw had to leave highschool because I was sick and take online courses

It was great.
I was in a hard rock band, played both football and volleyball (regional selection), fairly popular. Really good years. I was a dick to the anime watching fags. i'm still on contact with most of them, thanks to facebook and i have fucked half of the girls in my grade so it was a nice time, i have the former hot teacher in whatsapp.

Pic related it was my school

Sup bro? Are you going to jenny's party?

It was great except for the last 2 years.

>had lots of friends
>good grades
>had a secret bf
>slipped out during class just to see him

Overall pretty good. Got up to a lot of mischief, but made it through in one piece. No regrets тbh phaм.

Lost my virginity shortly after my 16th birthday to this hot blonde state swimmer, those were the days.

Switched schools about ten times. By like 5th grade I was that weird kid nobody knew. Got bullied a lot through middle school and freshman year of high school. I switched schools software year and just kind of hid in the background after learning from my mistakes. I even made a few friends. We weren't that close though, kind of lost contact with all of them.

Three years of gaining depression resistance

Now I'm completely okay with being alone, or having no friends. Thanks a lot to those motherfuckers at that time