Non-Americans/Canadians, tell me everything you know about Native Americans

Non-Americans/Canadians, tell me everything you know about Native Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkV-of_eN2w
youtube.com/watch?v=CLONJVU3nBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Andrew Jackson was right

We ARE the native americans

You created democracy before Greece.

You will eternally be a victim of American exceptionalism. North America will always be better.

Bunch of primitive tribal people who crossed over from Asia about 10,000 years ago or something via the Bering straights.

They're minoritis and always discriminated

The Iroquois were alright

Thanks fuck we damn near exterminated them because if not, we'd literally have twice the amount of niggers.

Fucking subhumans*

They sided with brits, after all

So when are you going to learn Ainu?

>implying I live in hokkaido

The Ainu used to live all over Japan. They were there before the proto-Japanese (Jamon) crossed over from Korea.

Mestizo with special rights just because they were born north of mexico.

>used to live all over japan
you have any proof to back that claim?

>not living on best island

The thing is that the Cherokee are either dead/stuck onto an irrelevant reservation, the most common language is English because we conquered the continent from the Indians.

When you conquer a people, you don't adapt their language and culture.

It is fairly well understood. The Japanese are a group who started pushing the Ainu North during the neolithic. Eventually they were only in Northern Honshu and Hokkaido, then Japanese immigration reduced them to tiny minorities.

Hey mate, I've got a doubt. What Japanese and Asian men think about American Native women? Do you think they're hot?

Everything I know I've learnt from Disney youtube.com/watch?v=TkV-of_eN2w

WE HAVE A THREAD UP

youtube.com/watch?v=CLONJVU3nBI
all you really need to know

I second this question for reasons

You mistaked
Ainu came from China.
Ainu lived from Tibet to Japan.

And that is same to Jomon

>that cutie

Well, to be fair, if they hadn't been so fucking vulnerable to disease, we could just enslave them and not have to bring niggers over in the first place.

Natives were fucked from the start against Euros

>No horses in the new world
>Vast terrain made trading limited
>Diseases were uncommon in the new world die to sparse territories
>No large empire like the Romans to have a aboriginal renaissance of ideas and culture
>natural resources were rare and difficult to find for stone age civilizations
>Agriculture was abundant, but no way to cultivate it more efficient than the human hand
>Trade networks existed, but were rare due to high tides of the oceans, rivers were too rugged and rapid to traverse
>Gold was abundant in the Aztec empire, making them a juicy Iberian target

Literally just fuck me up senpai

Hey, I'm only 1/8th Native American so I can't offer much but I like Japan. Do you want to be culture pals?

Are you that grill from Sup Forums? Sorry I didn't reply, didn't want to humiliate myself by flaunting what very little actual knowledge I have. Native americans are awesome though.

No that's be me. Hi, how you doing?

Their best shot would've been to immediately capture any explorers that arrived to make sure they never make it home. Europeans had enough problems at home and ultimately weren't too eager to divert resources to another continent until at least the 18th century.

That would have caused even more zeal with Europe to send larger convoys to the new world, plus the natives would have caught old world diseases and been wiped out a lot sooner if they had come into contact with the explorers that up close and personal.

We came here and killed them all.

That's about all I know.

They have names that translate weird like rain-in-the-face.
Leifur Eiríksson met indians in Vinland, the vikings called them skrælingjar

Very hard to say, even finding the new world was sort of a fluke. If christobal had simply vanished it would've delayed the discovery quite a bit. Remember that various europeans did find america hundreds of years before that but didn't make it back to tell anyone about it.

I've only ever had positive experiences with natives around here. The biggest issue they face is stereotypes. I spent an hour at a bar once playing one of those arcade punching power games with a couple of native dudes. They kept calling me Dave but that's not my name.

Which tribe?

we didn't immigrate into their societies. we killed and took their land.

I imagine exploration wouldn't have been delayed by an ultimately large amount of time, Britain sent its own envoy to the new world via Humphrey Gilbert in the 1580s, and the French sailed up the St Lawrence in the early 1600s completely independent of the Iberians

Wapato Yakama Sahaptin

That was a hundred years after they found out there was land west of Europe. Why do you think nobody (but iceland) colonized for 2000 years and then suddenly everyone started doing it?

The fall of feudalistic society, mostly. You have to remember, if Columbus wasn't the first, there is always gonna be another to take his place to be the first on the Americas. John Cabot landed where the natives were passive to other nations, and the Hudson Bay company was formed in a region where natives couldn't have possibly thrived.

WE WUZ DIOSES N SHIT
t.chicano