Fuck Wacom

Fuck Wacom.

It's been 11 months and they still haven't fixed driver issues with macOS Siera.

Who the fuck owns this shitty company? Pajeets?

And fuck them for having a monopoly on tablets.

this is not Sup Forums related

reported

>hell fell for the graphic design on MacBook meme
And there's plenty of other options, this isn't 2003, they're nothing close to a monopoly
That's all that really needs to be said here

You're an idiot.

macOS is still the only design friendly OS with good font management.

No graphic designer uses Winshit you fucking degenerate.

Show me your portfolio and a pic of your PC and then I'll judge if you're good at all. Fucking pajeet.

no driver issues with pen and paper :^)

so when is donald gonna destroy like everyone said he would?

t. butthurt iFaggot.

Get fucked lol.

t. mactoddler

>graphic design
>macbook
Kek

Meanwhile shit just werks on Ubuntu without any help from Wacom at all.

I make more money in a year than you two combined in 10 years.

Call me a mactoddler or whatever you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you two are pajeet poo licking faggots.

MacBook Pro is a very capable machine you fucking untalented pajeet.

You probably buy computers based on how many jiggawats the CPU is.

Fucking faggot.

Are libtards this easily triggered?

Then you clearly have enough money to buy a Mac-compatible pad, no?
?????!

Explain why Wacom themselves used Windows for their pen based computers?

>macOS
Lol who cares

Why do I even visit this board

>macOS

$1 > $0+$0

>graphic design
>Doesn't even make his own text
Hasn't experienced glorious Windows 10 text scaling and adjustment

You're still here?

I just got here

>Being a wagecuck
The only real loser here is you

Yes.

Nigga what?

Not even a liberal. Nice try tho, trying to equate a tool I use (a Macintosh) to my political beliefs. Are neckbeards this retarded? Maybe you should stop eating doritos and drinking mountain dew.

They don't. No one in the graphic arts uses Winshit, you degenerate. The only ones in the field that's close to the graphic arts are those degenerate 3d guys and they have to use Winshit because of applications like 3dsmax (Winshit only) and Maya (works better under winshit) because Mac GPUs suck balls.

A giant industry still does, you cuck nigger.

Don't then.

>Wintoddler

>Calling typography "text"

kys

Winshit is an abomination for any creative work.

I guess it's fine for you nerdy neckbeards who love DLL's, and ugly UI, an ugly desktop and regedit.

>t. Unix master race

>Being this triggered
>Falling for the Mac meme so hard you have to defend yourself

Using greentext to make your copy-pasta points is so overrated.

Nothing has changed. You Wintoddlers will never have any taste or make things that are worthwhile.

Gas yourself.

What driver issue?

Can't fucking manage their own fonts and posting on a technology board.

When you click down with the pen, it either doesn't work or there's a delay. Also CMD+OPTION get delayed when the tablet is connected.

In Photoshop this makes it impossible to paint anything and work with layers. There's also a random "double click" that happens when you click down with a pen.

Wacom says it's Apple's fault because they changed the way the tablets function in macOS Sierra, but we're already 10 months in Sierra release and Wacom is still not able to fix it even after multiple drivers.

I'm in direct talks with Wacom and I have given them a lot of shit for this and called them idiots.

I use FontExplorer Pro, but the built in FontBook is really god tier too.

OS X is the only OS that was built with desktop publishing in mind from the ground up.

No one uses InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator for anything design related under Windows.

It's mostly n00bs and blog posters that use Winshit for anything related to graphics. Either they have a shitty YouTube channel or they're just posting on Deviant Art or something.

Professionals all use Mac and it's a pretty big industry.

Nigger, I'm in management at an MNC. I could wipe my ass with your lib arts degree and it's accompanying paycheck. Your firm would be lucky to have an opportunity to kiss my ass for an opportunity at a project.

It's hilarious that a designer would ever brag about a paycheck.

>drawing digital art on thinkpad

ITT: Some freelance mactoddler graphic designer thinks he's hot shit because he has a mac and thinks he's smart for complaining about drivers.

They don't have a monopoly. I think it's Japanese? I don't know about this driver issue you speak of.

>Professionals all use Mac and it's a pretty big industry.
Not because there's a massive advantage, that's just a standard.

Adobe products were just bad under Windows going like 15 years back, they were too unstable, so Mac was a preference and it sort of stuck that way.

Sierra hasn't been out for 11 months

What issues are you having? I'm using my Intuos3 9x12 with a hackintosh running macOS Sierra and it works as well as it did when I was using it with an iMac G5 running 10.4 Tiger back in 2005.

>It's been 11 months and they still haven't fixed driver issues with macOS Siera.
I bought the new intuos pro paper edition without the actual paper accessories. Thats what I get for making an impulse buy and not doing some research beforehand. Could of got a Wacom tablet that does everything I need for half the price. Whats worse is the driver issue with my iMac would not exist on one of the cheaper tablets either...

hey guy, all mac users aren't degenerate liberals.