Tfw not going to have to pay for my bastard child in Spain

>tfw not going to have to pay for my bastard child in Spain

>canada

mami why did papi leaf

Hope you get arrested, leaf scum, and i hope a 2 meters tall black man prolapses your asshole!

>Spain got canacucked

Why would you abandon your child?

>Canada's so cucked he has to pay for his bastard cuck child because he filled a fatherly role

Because I don't want one

Then you should not have got a girl pregnant.

Can the jannies that does it for free ban Canadians? They are as bad if not worse than Australians.

i remember your thread
its your fault for fucking a slag
moral: dont fuck people you dont want kids with

What's done it done. I'm a free man though. Everyone on here was saying she'd come for my livelihood, well you can all suck it because my lawyer threatened to prolong the process and she can't afford it. She only has so long to make a claim if she lives in Spain and I live here.

>if not worse than Australians.
>if

>it's another quebec/Ontario scum making poor attempts at banter
I really wish I could get rid of you niggers tßh

prariefag

You are a cancer on humanity. that you are proud of your actions shows what a lowly person you are. How could you abandon your child? Do you have no soul?

>CANUCKED

and?

TOPKEK

That bitch could have aborted but she kept it because she thought she could use it as a meal ticket. Now she's going to pay the price. OP did nothing wrong.

Spanish women were made for Canadian cock. She probably doesn't even mind that she has to raise your child alone, she's just glad she got your seed in her

Or he could have not got her pregnant by not having sex with her.

Yet another shit thread made by a Canadian. Canadian rangeban when?

I'm leffing so hard right now

Thought you guys would of been on my side. Lot of mommas boys raised by single mothers on here.

Canadians don't have souls

Will your brother ever look you in the eyes after this you hearthless faggot?

My parents have been married my entire life. You are just a coward who cannot deal with the consequences of his actions.

>Thought you guys would of been on my side.
That didn't happen last time and it wouldn't have happened this time you baitng autist

>tfw no son

>would of

>tfw no adorable daughter to be overly protective of
Why live?

You made chile great again

Eh, he has his own stupid kids

But there are no consequences anymore

I blame reddit

i'm glad someone shares one of my many pet peeves

Imagine having a daughter who is cute and kind hearted as a child but grows up to be a massive slut
and you are powerless to change their behaviour because shes practically an adult already.

Yes there is. You abandoned your own child, that has consequences for the child.

He'll be fine, he has my alpha genes

>I'm not going to have to pay for my bastard child(s) in America

You are not fine. You are the sort of scum who abandons his children.

It's half her fault for fucking him too. Not like he put a gun to her head. She probably poked holes in his condom so she could get a free ticket out of Spain tbqh

At least I'm not paying for it and the mother. I'm okay with this.

You're an absolute dickhead.

my nigga

>muh money

Yes, but she is dealing with the consequences of those decisions. He is not. He is simply running from them.

>she is dealing with the consequences of those decisions. He is not.

Isn't that the goal?

No.

>he fell for the canadian autism meme

Canadians run from their problems, it's in their genes. Don't be racist they can't help it

>implying irishmen aren't stereotyped for doing exactly what I did

I want Australians to leave my thread.

I'm implying fuck all, but that you are a dickhead. Stereotypes don't give you a reason to be one. Man up and accept YOUR child.

>he thinks he can escape alimony
M8...

>read OP
>look at flag
>A LEAF

this thread should have ended at chile's post.

>Just man up

No?

Apparently I can

I'll never leaf

Did she ever have to prove it was yours?

Yeah, fuck.

how many tourist mudbreed rapebabbies are in this thread right now lol

>Trying to litigate overseas for child support and alimony.

She's fucked. My lawyer is holding shit up because she's trying to go to court "in absence" while she figures out how to get here and pay for an expensive family court. She can run out of time and it will be thrown out.

I hope she gets the money and nails you to a cross.

I'm Lilly white so my bastard spawn should be thanking me really.

t. woman

fuck u i' am an olive nigger so im still considered white

Or just someone with some morality.

petty

nu male

Running from your responsibilities is a very nu-male concept.

In what way?

It's not my responsibility. It never was. muh body muh choice or whatever.

>It's not my responsibility. It never was.
Did you have sex with her? Then it is your responsibility.

Holy fuck.

I did, and no it's not.

Yes it is. When you cum in a girl there is a chance you will be getting her pregnant. That is your responsibility if it does happen.

There's no point in arguing with him. He doesn't understand that he took the risk, and doesn't understand the consequence.

Nope, sex is not a contract. Women have the sole decision if they want too keep the child now ultimately and I literally have nothing to do with her choice to keep it. She's completely selfish here if you think about it.

>it's a smug Canuck NEET episode

>Why won't she kill the child just to make my life easier.
You really are a piece of shit.

I know it is just annoying since it is a common attitude.

Here body her choice, right? That means she's solely responsible. I just wanted to get laid.