Snowden laptop's screen during his days in Hong Kong according to "Snowden" film

>Snowden laptop's screen during his days in Hong Kong according to "Snowden" film

I still laughing at the icons list, top kek...

Nicholas cage was the best part in that entire movie

Why does he have 2 firefox shortcuts

CIA niggers are all over that laptop

>it runs windows
>fucking windows
>god damn fucking CIA nigger windows

one is tor

the rest of the icons are just the background image so he looks more normie to people passing by

its tails, icons are just to look like a normie computer instead of a fresh install

maybe

My point is its not crazy, theres plausible explaination, though they probably simply didn't think about it.

>it is just his wallpaper with loads of fake icons
>Sup Forums goes nuts.

So it's a screenshot of a "typical" desktop set as the background? That's pretty smart.

Looks indistinguishable from a normal person's laptop
Or perhaps that was the point
Really made me think

It's not. The open firefox window uses windows aero UI which implies he's using win7.

It clearly isn't. It's using the theme that Windows 7 falls back to when you can't use Aero. The fact the tabs aren't in the titlebar is another good hint that it's not Windows.

obamacare

Firefox always looks like that "fallback" theme on windows 7, as in it's not transparent.

tails still has the ability to use that theme, so your point is moot.

I don't laugh anymore

>tfw everything has been confirmed to be botnet

If you don't use something like temple os, you're fucked anyway

Even Firefox 4 could take advantage of aero back in 2009.

Snowden is a traitor who deserves execution, the NSA did nothing wrong

When did Firefox go so wrong?

Because of the Mozilla Firefox doubts I decided to check out the movie again, I find this another shot for the screencap.

First says "CMozillar Firefox" (lol wut)
Second, "Mozilla Firefox"

Version 4.

>Free Downloa
>uTorrent
>iTunes
xD

They wouldn't bother setting up tails, it's definitely windows. Firefox looks exactly like in OP's pic (with the exclusion of whatever that emoticon is next to the home button), and is false. Firefox keeps tabs in the titlebar only on fullscreen. They could be using a wallpaper with icons, but all evidence points to it being windows. If it's not then provide some evidence.

It doesn't seem to be defaulted on my windows installation. I just booted into it to confirm.

Holy shit you actually think some dumbfuck movie director thought of shit like that? You gotta be kidding me.

Starting with version 4.0.

jokes on you I was merely PRETENDING to be retarded!

You mad?

>spying on americans without a warrant
>did nothing wrong

>Using Skype while a fugitive of the united states
That seems like a good idea.

Free download manager confirmed for based

Should have read up on the RMS lifestyle

A traitor to Burgerland maybe. I for one feel glad about what he's done.

People spent decades calculating the exact energy expended by the Death Star based on cheap 70s CGI

>options tab open in browser so he can go incognito and off the NSA's radar

For a smart person he was really dumb going to Russia. It's clear they had their hands in the pocket of whoever told him it'd be a good idea to get a flight through there. Now they have physical access to him and his computer whenever they want. What a dummy.

I heard that for Mr.Robot they made sure that everything was actually legit
>computers actually plugged in
>right cables are used
>computer screens are always showing something close to reality (inb4 autistic hacker browsing Sup Forums)
>terminal always display something close to reality

I didn't watched snowden, but I do believe this kind of stuff are what makes a movie even better.

>terminal always show something close to reality
>irc and apt-get update for hacking the fbi

Translation
>we got scammed and paid a script kiddie $9999/hr to literally make shit up but we're so retarded we have no choice but to believe him when he tells us everything is legit

> My screen usually is just IRC and lots of terminals many with apt get garbage left over and I forgot to close the xterm

I'm not hacking the FBI though.

On occasion I look extra leet with tcpdump running with no filters.

Pretty sure they hire guest experts, like actual people doing security stuff. There was a guest on the amp hour who does hardcore hardware hacking who said he was being hired as a consultant for a few episodes.

Is that how mr memebot happened? Experts?
>shills think people will unironically fall for that
lol

considering that it might have been just whatever random laptop he'd gotten somewhere to follow the news, why not

or was it explicitly used for something TAWP SIKRET?

My dick is top secretely up your ass, cutie.

holy fuck that desktop is a joke

Meanwhile, in the ACTUAL documentary (Citizenfour) he uses Linux exclusively.

Hmmm... really makes you think.

I don't remember if it's the producer or another guy that used to work un IT. Maybe one of the scenarist.

He's in incognito mode so the CIA can't find him

How about nobody as is blatantly obvious every single time anything even remotely tech-related comes up?

when I have used tails, it does not look like that at all.

Another remark, that shot shows the pocket icon on the menu bar. Pocket was not standard in ff till june 2015, some time after the events depicted in the film.

TAKE THAT, HOLLYWOOD