HAHAHAHA

INTELFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Stop posting this you fucking idiot

Awful 10nm yields were known, but bad enough you'll have to cancel your server dieshrink?

Yowza

Naples is going to clean house.

Time to change something and drop silicium based wavers?

When will this fucking end ?
You are engaged in a war that is not yours.
Extract your mind from this capitalistic bullshit, grow up, and fucking stop shitposting.

Next architecture will be designed from the ground floor on new material.

HOLY FUCK, HOW CAN AMD HANDLE ALL THIS WINNING?????????????

I'm glad this happened to Intel.
Don't get me wrong - we have reached the technological limits of what chips are made of. It was inevitable that this would happen. It's not so much a failure as something we all knew was going to happen soon. Intel tried to pull it off anyway. But this way it's not making a huge impact on computing and it happened to the company that can tank losing a few billion dollars to learn the limits of silicon.

Intel's love for gigantic server dies also does not help in yields department.

DELET THIS

bump

>they're still not investing every penny they have in AMD right now

You do want to be part of the winning side, don't you?

Just fuck our shit up

Moore's law is finally over.

>tfw we finally saw the end of Moore's law in our lifetime.

Devs should start optimizing their software by now.

>tfw:you have an old 2012 laptop and couldn't care less about which company has a better processor

ITT: AMD stock shills

You people are truly the worst

cancelling cannonlake-ex would be good news, it would mean that intel is finally returning to releasing HEDT lineup alongside the mainstream lineup and that we get icelake 1 year earlier.

kek. They really need to watch out, GloFo might give AMD the chance to be ahead in process as well.

Now, where is quantum computing.

No, Intel's just too retarded to use other material which would work at those sizes.

INTEL BTFO

i like threads with zero basis in any factual content

makes click farming blogs happy!

I use AMD for my personal use. I don't much care whether or not it comes out on top. I just oppose the business practices of Intelligence Community backdoor manufacturers.

>I don't much care whether or not it comes out on top.
you actually do, if they make money=> better support, better archs, your gpu drivers will keep coming etc.

Moore's law was silicon based.

>Moore's law was
was not a law to begin with, he just made some calculations and wrote article about it on a whim
press gobbled it up
watch his interview on computer history channel

>more cores !!!

SHUT IT DOWN I WANT 300% PROFIT OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYY

Truer

DELET DELET

Literally me right now.
New XPS 15 is on the way though

HAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

RIPTEL

Don't ignore this topic Intel shills.

1.7% YIELDS
LMAO

The whole shilling thing is ruining Sup Forums.

This could have been interesting to discuss, but now it's all $FAGS on suicide watch! Eternally BTFO etc.

It's all so retarded.

Amd is a people's company m8, it's even colored in red

Optimize their software for... what?

Writing software that is secure is sometimes worth it being slower. Software that is easy to modify is worth speed at times, since it allows you to add/remove/modify features faster.

And so on and so forth.

When jQuery is finally deprecated for AJAX-stuff, I'll stop linking it in, and use the new thing. But until then, I'll keep it because it's a proven solution to an old problem.

I'm so sick of tired of angular-faggots shitting on everything for their own shitty model of web-development. Just let me have some small tools and libs that does one or two things and do them well.

Back in my day it was ATI vs NVidia, but other than that it's pretty much the same shit. If anything killed Sup Forums it was the rampant, unapologetic consumerism that mobile gadgets brought.

INTELSUICIDE ON SHILL WATCH
ETERNALLY
BLAS
TED

This is the level of discourse one can expect from mobileposters.

Bump because LOL Intel fags keep posting how bad Ryzen is.

>Razer guy
>Has a chink Aerocool Xpredator white case, not even a NZXT H440 or S340 Razer Edition case.
>mfw

Gaymur cases, into the trash. S340 is cool though.

FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS FUCKING INTEL KIKES FOR FUCKS SAKE FUCK THEM SERIOUSLY FUCK EVERYTHING

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS

THE NEW GLORIOUS ERA OF FDIV TIER BUGS WAS ABOUT TO BEGIN

GloFo's process is the only one that doesn't have news of low yields yet
So either they're doing fine or their process isn't even close to production

>isn't even close to production
they made million ryzens and who knows how many 480s

He's talking about 7nm you moron. 14nm LPP is old as all shits.

That's 14nm and its basically Samsung's process, which was already doing decent yields in early 2016
It's pretty much refined into perfection now

NO NO NO NO INTEL THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPENED NOOOOOOO F*CK AMD

y-yeah when will it e-end

>F*CK
Fuck you user, you have to go back.

Clean the house like a typical indian maid

That's because wincuck devs are too stupid. Any UNIX system and most software run much better on multicore processores than they do on Windows.

This

Are you retard? It's factual you can't multithread certain kinds of loads, to the point it takes more time to reconcile the threads than to actually execute it.

I said "most software". Are you retarded?

It's factual that everybody outside the wincuck bubble write software with multiple threads in mind, whenever possible. They also have better memory allocation functions, like jemalloc. Cry more, faggot.