[General Aussie Friendship Thread]

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Australia. Let's talk at random in Australian and English. Take it easy

---Useful Links---
youtube.com/watch?v=yuwprXAaSv0

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=-o9BCQP0cns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Australian?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
PETROL IN THE CAR

The fuck you said to me?
Fucking poofta

desu i just want an aussie girl to get drunk, beat me, and rape me

>desu i just want an aussie girl to get drunk, beat me, and rape me
are austrailian girls same as american girls? i heard most american girls are feminazis

this is good thread

aussie girls are redpilled

>its another lets suck australias dick thread

le

Aussie girls are sluts.

>Aussie girls are sluts.
and racist, alright?

Not really. They'll fuck a pinecone after a couple of shots, so I doubt they'd say no to anyone offering better.

Most of them aren't, depends where you go really. Definitely nowhere near as racist as Koreans.

It's probably the most racist/xenophobic country on earth but it gets a free pass because it's non-white

japan is most xenophobic/racist tho

Nope. I get the feeling the Japanese just prefer to live separately from non Japanese in a homogenous society. But Koreans tend to believe they're the superior race and despise most foreigners (especially those with darker skin). They're both xenophobic but I think Korea is much more racist.

they love the west tho

they want to be like white people all the time

That's why I said most foreigners, whites are a minority in the world

the guy in the middle seems a tanned Italian

I thought you got banned again

FUCK YOU CUNT IN THE CUNT

i can tell you that what's the differences between south korea and japan's racism/xenophobia
racism/xenophobia of south korea is much more straightforward but we will also bring a friend with foreigners especially if you enjoy a drink and racism/xenophobia of japan is more indirect than south korea's but even if you're 10 years passed since been living in japan you can not be their true friends

Notice me

who /strayanmusic/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=-o9BCQP0cns