Should I sell my Thinkpad and get a MacBook/MacBook Pro?

Should I sell my Thinkpad and get a MacBook/MacBook Pro?

Obviously I'd keep my battle station but I sort of want a Mac and an iPhone again

Yes get the Macbook

seriously it's not a meme they're good machines

Just install MacOS on your Thinkpad, best of both worlds

That's not good enough tho....sounds like OP wants a real Mac

windows desktop and 11'' macbook air combo is god tier

Depends, have you decided if you're going to be a top or a bottom? I mean, between you and your boyfriend, who's the twink?

Depends on what ThinkPad you have.

Dopey OP is unironically deliberating what should be obvious to anyone with a working brain. Sad!

OP here. This is pretty what I want. iPhone, MacBook, and then have my Windows desktop for gayming and office shit. I also miss the integration between iPhone and Mac and I really miss iMessage

I'm not homosex tho

T460p

I'll admit.....the fact that papa Trump uses a Mac and an iPhone makes me want them too. I fucking love him

I'd probably use a Mac too if I had billions of dollars.

Compared to someone with 100k, at his wealth a $1500 laptop is worth the equivalent of less than 10 cents.
He could throw one out of a jet every day, and it would be less than a 2nd degree rounding error.

Holy shit that's amazing

It's really wild when you compare a lot of basic stuff we don't even think about. The rich live in a whole different world.

Donnie is estimated to make $250M/yr. Let's go a little more down to earth... say you have a decent paying IT gig, making $75k, and your upper-class pal makes 4M/yr.

It costs $1800/mo to live in your house (mortgage, utils, tax, etc).
In his terms, it's like $32 to you.

It costs $750/mo for the payment on your BMW
In his terms, it's like $13.12 to you. You've probably spent for than that for a lunch.

It costs $1k for a first class ticket from Denver to NYC.
In his terms, it's like $17.50 to you.

A private flight would be something like $20k.
In his terms, it's like $350 to you.

The truly rich live on a wholly different plane, where first class plane tickets are practically indistinguishable from a Chipotle lunch.

That's amazing.

Now I just need to become rich

T460 doesn't even compete with MBP and even if you're a dev the MBP is waaaaay better for that shit. I mean fuck, just look at Google, Linux and OSX is all they use and fuck Wangblows and its security bullshit

Get rid of it and get the Mac you won't be disappoint

This. get the mac and don't look back

Should I dump my gf and get a boyfriend/trap?

Obviously I'd keep my fleshjack but I sort of want a bf again

You're a fucking retard. The T460p absolutely rapes the fucking faggy shit out of any Mac piece of shit. GTFO

Fuck off faggot shill

Kek two faggots tying the knot in a fucking Applel store

Good lord someone nuke this fucking planet

I'm really torn between getting a windows or mac OS laptop. I know I'm going to have to end up going with windows since that OS is practically the only supported one for websites I might need, and I sort of want msoffice.. but I really want an excuse not to get windows.

>since that OS is practically the only supported one for websites I might need

Go outside
find penny
pick up penny
repeat until billionaire
.t /biz/

There are a lot of websites that only support windows/internet explorer combo so tech support can tell you to get lost and not pester them if neither of you can get it to work. Having both means it's acceptable to keep nagging them.

Yes. Windows and Jewnovo are garbage. Get a new 15.4" MBP. They're fucking glorious.

>that gif
Keep the thinkpad

wtf are you talking about hahaha

>Mac
>2017

Apple's days are numbered. As Cook keeps fucking the company and as more and more Apple fanboys grow out of puberty, their sales will plummet. Honestly the only argument for them is a *nix system, but OS X is so much worse than any other FOSS system that it honestly isn't worth it.

If you want an OS X like experience, install FreeBSD with Unity DE. It's not optimal by any standard but it matches OS X in terms of technical similarities.

Like half of all .mil sites only work on IE.

>Apple's days are numbered...their sales will plummet.
we've been hearing this for more than a fucking decade, yet here they are smashing sales records year after year

example?

Oh no, the gay conversion therapy has failed

TBA
OWA mostly works in FF, best in IE
Every goddamn CBT from AU/ADLS

That's just off the top of my head, I try to use FF as much as I can at work but I am forced to use IE more than I'd like.

Except the display on 11" air is shit.

Get the clamps

Government websites. A lot of them only officially "work" with microsoft stuff
I suppose mil counts as govt stuff