Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-34531861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE WE'RE ALL THE SAME LMAO IT'S JUST SKIN COLOR LMAO

>black people statistically are imprisoned more often
>we should treat all black people the same

>blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks
>#blacklivesmatter

Think about it. Quntillions of stars, billions of galaxies, and a speck on one in a blink. Lost in space. That's us. You, me? Who notices?

>ONLY SKIN DEEP

Us and them
And after all we're only ordinary men.
Me and you
God only knows it's not what we would choose to do

But that's not true, though.

That's my outlook on life , we're just germs and we seems as ridiculous as a bunch of ants fighting each other like the universe depend on that or like the outcome will ever matter and we're going to stop being so small and helpless

>we are all the same race
>we need diversity

yeah it is
(not him)

CITIZEN
OF
THE
WORLD

>Diversity is our strength
>Europeans were wrong to put different nations, religions and tribes into artificial states in Africa and the Middle East

human species*

Feel sorry for you, I really do. If only you could see the whole picture.

Looks like this fake graph Trump publied on twitter.

At any rate, a better explanation of black's violence is crippling poverty and racism, wheater you like it or not.

BUT POLICE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

*insult flag*

>Looks like this fake graph Trump publied on twitter.
The sources are right there.

>is crippling poverty and racism,
there's more poor white people in USA than blacks total.

Nice jawline tho

What is wrong with that ? It's one way to prevent wars.

Being open-minded doesn't mean being a "cvck". I consider myself a citizen of the world and I hate political Islam and terrorism.

>a better explanation of black's violence is crippling poverty and racism
that's not true. blacks commit more violent crime than whites at every income level ie middle class blacks are more violent than middle class whites, rich blacks are more violent than rich whites.

and hispanic-americans are even poorer than african-americans and yet they don't commit as much crime.

>we've finally managed to combine Arnold Schwarzenegger and Renee Zellweger

>BUT POLICE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

Just because the system punish blacks more doesn't mean blacks are more violent.

>>Just because the system punish blacks more
citation?

Aliens invading aren't gonna see different races, they're just gonna see humans albeit niggers are subhuman.

Your mum and a black man can breed. The offspring aka you are fertile. Hence it's all one race

>The world would be better off without man made borders

>race is a social construct

horse and donkey can breed too

I believe the universe is dualistic and non-dualistic at the same time, by this i mean in the sense that every single word has an opposite meaning, without this contrast the word would mean absolutely nothing.
The universe is non-dualistic in the sense that when you combine these two alternate principles together they will create a third "God" which will be a combination somewhere in the middle of the two core principles.If any of you play music you will know if you play one note constantly no music will be produced, likewise if you play no notes there will be silence, obviously. It is only when you alternate between the 2 extremes that we can start to hear music. Like a dimmer switch or an egg timer this allows an object to escape binary simplicity and find a third path.

Dude weed lmao.

What?

Mules are infertile

Humans can tell apart Vulkans and Romulans, they're different as day and night just as aliens can tell apart Whites and Latinos since they're different as day and night.

Means no borders, anyone can travel everywhere
Just imagine if turkey opened the border, good enough picture?

I agree.

Except for abos, though.

Ideal society =! Pratical compromises

Though I think we do have a duty to help the refugees, even it means risking a bit of tensions and problems.

We can't let people be slaughtered at our border. But if they come in and want to impose Shariah law, then we arrest them.

(Tib : most of them actually don't want Shakira law, yes I know which chart you're going to respond with, it doesn't include people already in western countries)

But it still matters to yourself, so after all it matters. Its not like you spergs are god who have to watch out for a whole universe

You cant arrest them, you fucking racist prick!

This. There are subspecies with distinctive traits but in the end they all belong to the same race.

>trying to have a nice discussion about my worldwiev
>le sjw ebin meems

Every time

because thats what you have to expect from a good portion of your society if your view ever came to fluition
but to be frank,i dont think all of europe would have the economic capacity to support not just all the refugees, but all the "refugees" who will come just because it would be a comfier life, ie africa ect

You can thank Sup Forums and Sup Forums for that.

fuck les bougnoules

Not true. In fact, quite a bit of leftists are critical of political Islam, which is the real and unique ennemy. Muslims who don't want to embrace political Islam are not a problem.

Weather or not those Muslims make a majority is up to personal judgement.

We, of course, can't take all the misery of the world, but we have to do our part. Starting by severing ties with theocratical dictatorships in the Middle-East who behaves almost exactly like ISIS in their own territory.

they arent refugees though

>then why am I 2nd choice after niggers who are less qualified than I

>it's a Sup Forums frogposting bait thread

Shouldnt you be playing panpipes in an airport?

Take a good look at my country, first. Not via Sup Forums, Faux News or the dailyFAIL. If I'm racist by now I make the situation go worse.

Trips for truth

Mature political view lmao

>he doesn't know what cuck means

>Mature political view lmao
pls Rachid le francais moyen en a rien a foutre des bougnoules ou des negres

economic migrants are -not- refugees

Mec
T'es une feuille
Lmao

Syrians are not economic migrants, neither are Copts or Kurds

drapeau blanc
lmao

Well technically it's true. The correct way to denote human "races" would be sub-species.

You mean species?

>separated for 90,000 years
>have distinct physical differences
>w-w-we're all exactly the same!

pied-noir confirmed

>it's a butthurt redditor post

leave

Pied-noir are the worst racists of the country lmao

Look up Robert Ménard or Henry de Lesqun

>Syrians are not economic migrants, neither are Copts or Kurds
Copts are cool, Syrians are muslims and Kurds are commie muslims.

why have there been so many blatantly obvious tumblr-tier posts the past few weeks?

Doesn't make them any less of human beings

el cuckeANO

>arabs
>kurds
>turks
>"""human"""

we're not even sure if greeks are human yet, don't push it

But that's true, differences are minimal and affect only appearance and inclination to diseases. Read some modern anthropologists, it's all proven by science. I could recommend you antropogenez.ru if you speak Russian. Racists are basically idiots.

>Read some modern anthropologists, it's all proven by science.
I'm a physical anthropologist and I think you're an idiot

White race is definitely social construct. Europeoid race is not. It's hilarious that poltards call Italians or Spaniards white while they don't differ from Arabs or Turks really and azer guy who I know always gets menu in Italian in Italy because he looks same to locals. Considering Italians white and Turks not is genuine social construct.

In the same way that color is a social construct

East asians and Ashekenazi Jews have higher iqs, blacks are more athletic and have bigger dicks but they're stupid and can't swim for shit. If you don't believe this you're a fucking idiot.
No It just means they won't assimilate and they will bring their garbage religion to western countries.

>separated for 90,000 years
>homo sapience appeared 40 000 years ago
American education
Again

Racists once again proving themselves to have all the cognitive functions of a 2-year old.

There are plenty of stupid east asians though.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-34531861

>third world retards
>allowed to comment on anything

>White race is definitely social construct
dunno if i should agree with this 2bh
he might have a point, just saying "white" is too general

Wogs are obviously not white nobody denies this. Italians and Greeks are christian though not muslim, that is the difference.

Don't try to use logic on Sup Forumstards

Moй pyccкий тaкaя плoхoй, чтo я нe мoгy читaть ((

homo sapiens sapiens is roughly 195,000 years old

Nah, you're pretty fucking idiotic by putting "blacks" in one box because sub-saharan africans are quite fucking diverse.

Those with the bigger dicks and better athletiscism are bound with location in Africa you retard.

Sweden proves again why it will be a brown and black Islamic country in a few decades

They all behave the same. MENA culture is pretty equal for all the religions there.
Syria is very diverse country. I have a Syrian friend and know a lot about it. Syrian Christians are not less conservative than Muslims (btw this word is improper to use for Syria because they have MANY islamic religious movements which contradict a lot with each other). For example, my friend had an old catholic professor in uni there who made her wear hijab and dress because "you're Muslim and you have to dress like that". Many Syrians are secular leftists or nationalists, Islamists are supported mostly by low class uneducated peasants, priests and some oligarchs.

You've been stalking me all day. Is this how you want to spend your weekend? What kind of life do you have?

It is believed that Homo erectus and Homo ergaster were the first to use fire and complex tools. Modern humans evolved from Homo heidelbergensis, Homo rhodesiensis or Homo antecessor and, some 100,000 to 50,000 years ago, took the place of local populations of Homo erectus, Homo denisova, Homo floresiensis and Homo neanderthalensis.
pic related.
Alright West Africans then if that makes you feel any better.

That's really just our subspecies, the genus is 3 million years old.

Come on, argue for real for once. You can't seriously believe one person represents a whole race.

>That's really just our subspecies, the genus is 3 million years old.
his argument was that homo sapiens are 40,000 years old(I'm not sure if he was referring to the species homo sapiens or the subspecies homo sapiens sapiens)
that is definitely false on either count

Riddle me this. If whites are the only ones capable of civilization, then why were there prosperous civilizations in Asia, Mesopotamia, north Africa, and central and south America? Germanics and Nordicks were still savages at the same time and now they are seen as the "master race". All of those groups I mentioned are seen as subhuman by "race realist" today

>stalking me all day

user, you are truly retarded.

>Syrian Christians are not less conservative than Muslims
O rly is that why the Christian State of Iraq and Syria is going around enslaving muslim women and children?
>because they have MANY islamic religious movements which contradict a lot with each other
Shia Islam and Sufi Islam are pretty diverse. Sunni Islam is not.
>Many Syrians are secular leftists or nationalists
Is that why half the country is controlled by ISIS?

Are you a troll are or is your level of critical thinking really that of an 11 year old?

Malta is an Island full of savages, Christian savages. Explain yourselves, Christians.

>the top young mathematician in Africa.
How many chinks are there in Africa? How many niggers are there in Africa? Something doesn't seem quite right.

All our most defining traits of us started there, though. Homo Erectus, neanderthals, these could all have become as successful as we are.

Who's savage? Just because we didn't have civilization doesn't mean we were any dumber than other humans on the planet. Sorry for not living next to a river which irrigated itself.

Surely she couldn't have been trained by her educated chink parents that didn't grow up in a shithole. This is embarrassing, ignoring you now.

In some way the (national/EU-) government that is supposed to represent me is at fault for bringing anarchy to that part of the world. I would gladly help out people fleeing from war, I wouldn't even mind volunteering. But only if I had a 100% guarantee that all of them, including any of their children born here during their stay, will be send back when things calm down in Syria.
The thing is, our government wants them to stay indefinitely, since they offer the immigrants language courses and job opportunities, and talk of integration rather than temporary sheltering.
Learning from the past 50 years since the start of the immigration experiment, and the disaster it has been, it would be wiser to stop taking in people that are almost opposites to us when it comes to cultural practices and will remain welfare dependent or over-represented in crime for generations to come.

Therefore, having the choice between letting them in and losing all that I value, or letting them starve and keeping all I treasure, I will choose the latter. Because the happiness, security and of my family is infinitely more important than the life of their families. These generalization might be considered evil or 'inhumane', but that doesn't matter. What matters is that it's effective.

p.s. universal principles like equality and human rights are a cancer on our society, because they take away autonomy of local governments and give power to centralized government. This national, continental or global government is simply too large to accurately reflect the will of their people, and ultimately loses sight of the wants and needs of the people they govern. This can be seen today, where for example the Dutch government is becoming as loyal to their own citizens as to any European or African person.

Riddle me this.
Why weren't there any successful subsaharan African civilizations despite having tens of thousand of years headstart?

How many black guys have been inside your wife?
Anything is better than Islam, even Judaism.

if we ignore the shitskins success, we can trick them into thinking they never had success
and then they work for us

She's from Cape Town you fucking tool.

>trying to argue with Sup Forumstards.

lol.

t.underage user who browses Sup Forums