How can Winfags even compete?

How can Winfags even compete?

They can't. Winfag permavirgins BTFO

I use Linux

I have yet to ascertain if this attracts women or not

wtf I love Apple now

wtfff i love Apple now

It doesn't, people who think their computer operating systems attract women reek of resperation and will thus be wizards almost definitionally

>reek of resperation
yeah fuck those breathingfags

I dunno, those two basic starbucks consumers who will be blacked in the near future listening to The Mountain Goats or some other generic hipster shit sure blew me the fuck out because theyre using overpriced trash...

I'll never recover apparently.

I'm a woman. Linux neckbeards are not cool nor attractive.
Granted, overly fem Apple fanboys are gross too.

>vapor hardware
>$4k

out-appling apple

>nigger detected

>nigger
What a brain.

>hideous tranny detected

>nigger
What a nigger

The only reason Sup Forums hates Macbooks™ is that Apple doesn't cover them in RGB LEDs and make them two inches thick with gaymen GPUs.

>nigger detekted

orly?

>I'm a woman.
Opinion disregarded.

Anyways, most of the girlfriends I had couldn't give a shit what OS was running on mu devices.

Some found Linux a bit confusing but they managed to play a movie so we could have some background noise.

>911
The digits don't lie. Winfag gaymers BTFO.

>Laura Gordon
Fucking hell, you are aware that most of the Sup Forums scripts include direct reverse image search?

Moron.

>posts a picture of Laura Gordon

Kill yourself, you stupid LARPing niggerfaggot.

orly??

nigger?

yes

you couldn't be more wrong, kiddo.

ok gud

They're trash.

Go to JPL or Lockheed Skunk Works and ask to see their apple products. Once youre laughed off both properties, return to your bedroom and master Garageband for that guaranteed indie music career

>what is reverse image search
>being this much of a retarded nigger

WEW

>beta permavirgin autist detected

u gai bro?

>Go to JPL or Lockheed Skunk Works and ask to see their apple products.
I just did, and here's what I found.

winfags BTFO

>Muh .1% of computer users
Apple has pretty average reliability. Macbooks aren't designed to be workstations for exxxtreme aerospace engineers. They're designed to be computers for regular people and artists.

>Go to JPL or Lockheed Skunk Works and ask to see their apple products

Now, show me the pics of those personal note taking laptops in use in rocket engineering.

I'll wait

>toshitba
>reliable

Cancer. niggers

yeah nah. stay rekt

>Japanese products
>low quality
Kys gaijin

>oh wow, using macs to watch video feeds.... Daaaaaaamn...
See the post below.

And still waiting.

Go ahead, show me pics of those underpowered LAPTOPS launching rockets.

STILL WAITING

>T-they just spent $2,000 on a Mac to use it to watch videos and they spent $1,500 on their Thinkpads to do their real work, I swear guys! They're totally using two laptops for no reason!

They're designed for gullible trust fund kiddos who don't k ow any better and think mice with more than one button is "too much"

dirty slant detected

Still waiting.

hhhey girls wanna see mmmyyy xorg.conf.d?

>still BTFO

niggur?

>tfw literally got a MacBook out of my trust fund
>tfw Sup Forums logic literally says that rich people are dumb because they disproportionately use Apple products, even though all studies show rich people tend to be smarter

Same. In the end, they could care less.

One girl I dated had a Mac, one had a Thinkpad, and one had a dell.

>BTFO
>using stock macs for note taking and watching videos that are LITERALLY the exact same as the ones you'll find at any local starbucks at any given time.
You sure showed me...

Wacom Digitizer + high res screen + ideal for windows 2x scaling + pen, 'knob' and mouse & keyboard + optimized system.

Its not super good but they're not outjewing Apple by far.