Why don't Spaniards emigrate massively? They have 40% unemployment...

Why don't Spaniards emigrate massively? They have 40% unemployment, if I was Spaniard without job I would move abroad ASAP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IY8H66wu_04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey look it's dave hughes

> Australian cigarette packaging
noice

Whete tho? Also doesnt russia also have pretty dismal ecobony now?

They do though

noice

>Why don't Spaniards emigrate massively? They have 40% unemployment, if I was Spaniard without job I would move abroad ASAP.

They have a good social safety net so there is less motivation.

Also Spain is the only EU country that speaks Spanish so they have to be fluent in another language to make it workable.

where are they supposed to go, France?

Spanish people only care about eating beans and tomatoes

employment doesn't matter

my first thought as well

Yes, but Russians move abroad in every possibility they encounter unlike Spaniards.

France has troubles with unemployment itself. Britain, Germany, Nordics, New World.

Only 40%? More like 400%

1 million jobs created last two years btw and it will be under 20% at the end of this year

Maybe we are poor but we are happy too :DD

Because the 20% unemployment is not true. A lot of people here just work without telling to the government. So with the unemployment welfare and the little works they make, they live well.

>implying i'm not a spaniard living in the UK
>implying i'm not using a VPN/seedbox i set up at my mothers home to avoid UK internet censorship

this

But you don't seem to represent mass movement. If unemployment in Russia was 40% there would be Russian exodus.

>A lot of people here just work without telling to the government
why

taxes

To not pay taxes

Illegal employment to not to pay taxes. You get your salary in cash or so. It was very popular in 90s here. Than government began to fight it and now the most usual thing is to work for a minimal wage officially an get the rest in cash.

oh so it IS a shithole lol

Because their employers don't want to pay them the minimum wage (600€).
Also, this people have their wage + unemployed welfare.

And they don't pay taxes.
Very comfy.

Hmmm
What if move to Spain and work illegally?

You will not be the first. There are many russians and slavs in general living in Spain. In fact, my village is full of poles...

A lot of russians and ucranians are already working like that in Spain.

They will pay you even less because you are a rooskie and you won't have welfare.

We have lots of Spaniads here. But as far as I know a part of them studies or stays at their parents home, if they are younger.

Minimun wage is 764€. The problem isn't the minimun wage but the taxes

And if I'm from the EU and speak Spanish do I get more monies?

>Russians moving to Spain and replace spaniards
>Spaniards moving to Britain and replace British
Interesting.

No it isn't

What if they don't have immigration culture? Can't into SKYSCRAPERS SKYSCRAPERS AND I AM SO SMALL

They will think that you are a rooskie, so they will pay you the same or less.
Don't come here pls, I need Mr. Shekelberg's moneys.

Have you even been to London or Edinburgh?

We're literally everywhere, I hear more Spanish than English when I walk around London. I hear more Arabic/Indian/Paki than English and Spanish still, so there's that.

Don't be fooled though. We young people are not leaving Spain because there's 20% unemployment or whatever, most of us left because our futures in Spain are shit, and here they're good.

I'm 21 and in London and I earn >£10/h. The same job in London but for a different company that treated employees like shit (that's why I quit) last year was getting me around £13/h. The same job in Spain would get me 5 or 6 euros an hour, and I would have to work at least 6 days a week with crazy 3 hour break typical Spanish working times, here is 9 to 5.

Spain is shit right now, trust me when I say lots of people have left/will leave.

Funnily, there are more britons living in Spain than the other way around. Only that britons there are old and Spanish here in London we are young.

Spaniards are second only to Poles in terms of European immigrants here.

Espero que luego no seas el típico que vota a partidos como podemos mientras alaba el mercado laboral inglés

Al cibervoluntario no mirar, tarararara...

youtube.com/watch?v=IY8H66wu_04

No, en serio. No me gusta hablar de política pero me toca mucho la moral la gente que, no se si por desconocimiento o por qué, pone como ejemplos una serie de países mientras que pide que se apliquen medidas contrarias a las que han permitido a esos países estar donde están.

Si a mi tambien, pero sabes perfectamente que precisamente con esa gente no se puede hablar de nada, solo son una panda de esquizofrenicos que niegan todo lo que no les gusta y que si hiciera falta negarian su propia existencia.

Bajo mi humilde opinión tenemos que hacer lo que hizo la sociedad de cuando yo acaba de nacer (Los 90) ignorarles por completo, no darles ningun tipo de atención, en /esp/ nos funciona.

Feminists are retarded.

If you have no work in Russia you will get 13 dollars for a month. I hope I will leave this country soon

>because you are a rooskie
God dammit Spain we was one the side in a Spanish revolution, don't be this rude.

Vosotros sois los que votáis al PP o al PSOE esperando que las cosas vayan a cambiar cada 4/8 años, no?
Ya sabéis lo que dicen, solo los locos hacen lo mismo varias veces esperando un resultado diferente cada vez.

Que tal llevais el cibevoluntariado?

>[CIBERVOLUNTARIADO ANTI-CIBERVOLUNTARIADO DETECTADO ]