What can't addblock plus block annoying pop ups? I still get them

what can't addblock plus block annoying pop ups? I still get them

better question, why are you stil using adblock?

what's wrong with it?

you said it yourself, its not blocking popups. ublock origin is currently the best adblocker and can use any adblock filter if you go into the settings.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

no

Where are you getting these pop-ups? Are you sure you don't have some malware?

lol kys

Don't use AdBlock plus, they take money bribes to allow certain ads get through
Any unexpected pop-ups could be malware.

Lol, still using Adblock
It's literally run by Jews. The acceptable ads policy is blatantly extortion and pay-to-play for advertisers

Install uBlock Origin like a proper human being and stop seeing shitty ads

pretty much every where, I use Malwarebytes

how hard is it to uncheck one checkmark?

Sounds like something might have slipped past it, then. Because I don't remember the last time I've seen a pop-up ad(although I have noscript on my homecomputer).

>uBlock Origin

>Recommending an ad hider.

>>Recommending an ad hider.
WTF

there's a difference between refsing connection to ad servers, and therefore no loading them
and
loading them completely or partly and then just visually hiding or even overlaying them

Adblock/ABP jew-shills out in full force, I see.
uBlock Origin blocks ads, it doesn't hide them. That's a long-debunked meme spread by wladimir palant and ABP Devs.
In actual fact uBlock Origin does more to prevent connections to ad servers, even when there is no visible ads (eg tracking pixels etc) whereas ABP leaves you wide open to having your privacy ass-raped by advertisers

Openload hosts many videos through its videoplayer however it has the most obnoxious ads you could imagine (the kind that go fullscreen without consent)

biqle also has some pretty bad ads too.

You add toppings to your pizza and ringtones to your phone. So why not customize the way you view the web?

The sad state of Sup Forums these days.

Why aren't you all blocking ads and trackers at the DNS level??

Are you all too baby for that?

You can block only third-party hostnames this way. There are tons of autogenerated domains and selfdomain tracking/ads you can't block at DNS level.

It's something at least, and since it's at the router level it blankets all my devices connected to it. It's very effective.

True, I wish every router has "*.google-analytics.com" in their blocklist by default.