What mouse does Sup Forums use..?

What mouse does Sup Forums use..?

the one on the right, still going strong

I use my dick to navigate my cursor

MX518 Batman Edition

This one.
3rd year now and going strong.
No double clicks, no wheel fuckup.
Probably the most durable mouse i've had yet.

One on the left, its getting worn out but i do a lot of clicking. Very nice mouse for Palm with big hands.

steelseries kana, the scrollwheel is glitchy and the rubberised material is worn off in places but it's a fairly decent mouse. I think if I was to replace it id get a sensei

The right one, although through roughly 9 years the logo piece had worn down, today it is almost polished.

I currently use a corsair sabre rgb

the left one, but changed the cable recently, since it started to cut out.
And a 1$ chink led mouse for my laptop in bed.

is there anyone still remember 400 dpi mouse from microsoft. i heard that those mouse are the best at that time

Poorfag looking to get a decent mouse here, is the G102 Prodigy good?

what will you guys change to if it stops working in the next minute?

My G400's rubber coating is getting nasty and the scroll wheel is occasionally double clicking.

The one on the left, but I have the one on the right as a spare.

I've had better to say the least
Not only is the sensor overly fussy
It's also a mouse for ants

>mouse

Back 2 Sup Forums

I use a Logitech G400.
I've had it for like 4 years now, still works perfectly.

I need a portable secondary mouse to go with my laptop, doesn't need to be perfect or overly fancy or anything, as long as it has two thumb buttons on the side. I'm thinking of buying a Coolermaster Mizar for $21, any other cheap choices?

This one

the best mouse my dude: ec2-a

There has to be at least one trackball in every mouse thread.

I've got a G502 I use at home, it replaced a G9x which I use at work now. Can't complain, though I feel the G502 is a bit on the heavy side. I do like that the scroll wheel lock is on top now.

Damn I miss my MX518 a lot, bitch of an ex-gf stole it. Logitech just makes the comfiest mice.

Zowie fk2

It's been serving me well, although there has been a single issue that recently popped up.

Occasionally it moves a pixel or so, so video controls show up when Im watching any media. It keeps doing that until I slightly move it, then it doesn't do it for a long time.

Anyone think it might be a problem with the mouse, mousepad, autism or all?

I still have mine as well, I've had to take it apart before for cleaning but otherwise it's still not a bad ol mouse after all this time.

This. Fucking logishit fix the side scroll problem.

dust

What side scroll problem ?

Can't use it to scroll vertically.

I'm pretty sure that's intentional.

Best $6 I ever spent.

I have the same mouse lol

My side scroll wheel works perfectly find for both Firefox and Chrome. Works on Linux and Windows too....

funny post

Logitech G700s
>combines wired and wireless mouse in one
>4 thumb buttons perfect for back, forth, copy and paste
>custom profiles for many software (not just games)
>change dpi on the fly
>battery gives it a nice weight

I use this mouse for 4 years now and i can't complain
My brother said the cable is a little bit stiff for his taste but it doesn't bother me
I only use the cable for charging and when i really need precision

the best

The one on the left. I'll keep it until it dies.

Alcor is pretty much like the Mizar, but has an optical sensor. Also light as fuck.

>tfw no other mouse feels as comfortable

Too bad the cursor randomly jumps to the upper corner at random times.

I have one of those as well. It's particularly nice when I'm streaming to the TV and need to use a mouse on the couch.

If only the battery life wasn't complete trash. My G602 goes months on a single pair of eneloops.

honestly zowie/benq has the best peripherals I've ever used
i mean i've only had my ec2 for like 4 months, so it could still break early and shit, but it just feels better quality, is more comfy, and never spazzes out like my g303 or finalmouse

Mine is coming in the mail. Reviews show it to be a much better G-Pro, at more than half the cost.
I got it because I'm tired of holding "ergonomic mice" when symmetrical mice just feel better balanced.

My Logitech G9X finally died yesterday after about 5 years of good use.

I'm thinking on G502 to replace it, any problems with it I should know about?

This.

anyone have the g403?

damn it looks like it could be a real winner and upgrade from my current mouse and I haven't touch logitech in years

anyones quick reviews? worth the price?

me on the right since 2011

Are there actually REALLY big mouses that fill my hand and be ergonomically formed like this ?
I hold my MX518 like position 2 or 3. It's way to small that I can rest my hand comfortable on it. It hat to be formed like I marked on the last.

ITT: people who have owned one mouse and done 0 research who still insist their shitty 3rd rate mouse is THE mouse to buy

Mx518 master race
Replaced the cord once and cleaned it a few times. Still going strong

mx500 still working great

Filename related

The G series logitech mice have all been awesome. I loved the G400, made me a beast in BF3 with the sensitivity switching. But the cord was fragile and broke, I got a replacement which also broke.

Using a Razer right now because it's been reliable for 5 years.

I used to have one of these models but it had a charger that it would stand in, at some point it wouldn't connect with the link in the charger properly anymore at most times. Very annoying. I since then used use OP's mouse on the left, it is very good.

same

Roccat Tyon
The shift button on it is so useful.

Logitech G502

Still using my g400. Best purchase I ever made.

G402, like it much more than my G400.

microsoft intellimouse explorer 3.0

The best mouse ever made

Stop using mouse.

This. 15 bux. Still not desperate too shell out a hundred for an intellimouse.

>The best mouse ever made

True. Why the fuck did they discontinue it? Even the 3.0a model was better than everything else. I had three, but all of them ended up getting the dreaded doubleclick, and later on it'd click between 2 and 5 times.

Also don't bother getting the chink knockoffs, the build is OK but the laser is garbage.

Intellimouse cost $15 as well, buttercup.

same
going strong after, i dont even know, 6 years or so
i would probably go after a used one on ebay or something

Just got pic related a week ago. It feels really nice and the scroll wheel is superb!

G403 > G502

sorry G502 faygs but this is way better.

No it does not. At least the genuine ones, not the chinko knockoffs.

My old Sweex PS/2 mouse finally broke after 5 years of use,so please don't bully me for using this. I seriously don't even play games that much.(just GTA IV because nostalgia,but other than that nothing else is in there)

Model of this mouse is Marvo M309 "The Dark Knight". I find it quite useful because of the two side buttons that act as back and forward for browser pages.

>anal storm

Logitech g400s
the right button makes a double click feedback when pressed (it's not a feature) and it's kinda annoying especially in games, but the sensor is the best i've ever used so it's hard to pick a new mouse

Steelseries Kana icafe, got it on ebay for £20 from a korean e-cafe as new, spare stock.

Love this thing, had it for 3 years. 5 buttons plus dpi toggle. Smooth and actuates perfectly. Why would you need anything more complicated?

Zowie FK1, great sensor without all the gaymer nonsense and botnet drivers.

I have the MX518 as well but the rubber coating is all gross and peeling, plus it's like a decade old and it doesn't click so well anymore.

Trackballs are pretty great as well, I have a kensington orbit wheel.

A tryhard gaym3r mouse with a bunch of extraneous buttons and knobs

CST laser trackball. I do feel like an edgy contrarian using it but it's so tactile and comfortable over long sessions.

I second this. Logitech really know how to make great mice.

kone pure military (me on the left)

Logitech G602. Its not bad at all

I have the green 1....

desu logitech G400 was better...

g102/g203 is just the g pro but with a non-braided cable and logitech's own sensor which I haven't had any issues with in the 2 months I've had it. Also I like that dpi and button changes save on the mouse so I only need to set it once and uninstall their software

hmm, I can't recall having this problem.

Logitech G302

s'alright I guess. Too small for my man-hands but I like the "gaming software" it has so I can program the aux buttons to do things like closing and reopening tabs in web browsers, playing/pausing & skipping tracks in music players etc etc.

Mine died a little while ago, already miss that shape

Some Razer one, named after a snake. It's the only one I've found large enough for my hands.

got a dreammachines dm1 pro s a like 2 weeks ago. Absolutely great mouse, its pretty much like a rival 100 without aids drivers, a 3360 sensor and none of the weight.

>wasting money on a gaming mouse
kill yourselves,get the fuck off Sup Forums

>gaming
Nigger please. The recent LT mice appeal to the average gaymer, but that doesn't change the fact that they're great mice.
The g400 is a beautiful mouse.

Fuck, I wanted to contribute to this board as much as you do but alas I'm stuck here with my gaming mouse and can't. To hell with you LOGITECH!

Lmfao when you didn't reply to my post about the G403 Prodigy.

G403. Comfortable, "perfect sensor", simple design without a gorillian buttons.

Had it for 5+ years. Never any issues. Still use thumb buttons in pretty much every application.

how did yours die? i just bought mine a little under 2 weeks ago

Mine is a trackball. It's for productivity not video games you fucking sperg.

Same here, bought the original in 2008 and lasted me 7 years before the sensor died. Bought the Epic model last year and, a couple of minor issues aside, works great.

yeah i have the original epic, kinda forgot about that since I never use it wireless.

People shit on Razer all the time, but mine has served me well over the years, and i wouldnt be able to function without the thumb grid.

Steelseries Rival 100

what are some good trackball mice?